taking a break from JPP

If you're still around and haven't left yet, could you please put some of the AOL refugees on "forced ignore" with each other, for about 30 days or so??

Isn't that sweet. the chicken asking his daddy for a favor.

giphy.gif

Free911 ... You think it's bad NOW? Wait until Owl assembles the rest of her Girl Gang, YOU will be on their 'Castration List'. It's just what they do. :(

They better come up with some serious new material; because from what I've seen, it's just a bunch of bullshit that they're hoping they can everyone to believe. :D

They better come up with some serious new material; because from what I've seen, it's just a bunch of bullshit that they're hoping they can everyone to believe. :D

OMFG!

Owl's Motto: "If you can't Dazzle them with Brilliance, Baffle them with Bullshit". (I think she studied at Trump University)

Mason started losing hair at 19.
But swims a half mile a day.

Uh ... don't leave out the 'floaties' part. Legion might think I'm NOT being serious.
I so wish I had time to tell him the fate of The Triplets, but, it's Tuesday Discount Nite at the Movies.

'Equalizer 2' with Denzel Washington. He kicks everybody's ass. I gotta' go. Bye.

Back