taking a break from JPP

busy with shit, don't have much time, or the inclination to mod here for a bit

I might log in from time to time, (doubtful) but anyone that pm's me for help should direct their issues to other mods for the time being. Also use the report feature, it is your friend. I'll be back maybe around mid august. Unless I change my mind.

Creep is the greatest Radiohead song of all time.

hahaha ... I don't know. I'm still wandering around getting acquainted.
They don't get much scarier. (I used to think HS kids had "colorful language"..;)
(I'm hoping someday to be able to find a contact in her hood who can ask the drug dealers about her...trying to get the Real story about an incident)

They don't get much scarier. (I used to think HS kids had "colorful language"..;)
(I'm hoping someday to be able to find a contact in her hood who can ask the drug dealers about her...trying to get the Real story about an incident)

So far, the only 'incident' I've heard about is 'evince' spitting in some black guy's face. I don't have all the details, maybe I'll ask her one day?

If one is attempting to complain about the vile language often used here, perhaps one shouldn't use a vile word in the complaint....if they really are trying to make a point about unacceptable language...

Back