taking a break from JPP

Guess MAGAt and Master Fang just had their stolen avatars removed for no reason....and then linked to the FowlandMason show...lol
Someone should have borrowed pics from another place....;)

I saw Master Fang posted once ,I didn't sleep that night after seeing Master Fangs face.
But MAGAt?I got nothin

Same avatar...both removed...what a coincidence, right? Thanks for the confession, btw...
"I saw Master Fang posted once ,I didn't sleep that night after seeing Master Fangs face.
But MAGAt?I got nothin"
Priceless....what a dummy you are...I'll add that when I report;)

Same avatar...both removed...what a coincidence, right? Thanks for the confession, btw...
"I saw Master Fang posted once ,I didn't sleep that night after seeing Master Fangs face.
But MAGAt?I got nothin"
Priceless....what a dummy you are...

How would I know what avatar MAGAt used?As I never saw it.
Kind of hard to believe you,as you have zero credibility!
But hey,wouldn't MAGAt's socks been banned too?
Kind of makes your assumptions sol!Pro Top strikes out again

Master Fang doesn't have an avatar anymore....his got deleted when MAGAt's did.....and he has no posts....odd that, right? The mods know what they deleted and why....
Hmmmmmm

Two accounts who had the same stolen avatar deleted....and then one got banned, permanently....
And the deleted avatar shows up on the deleted Goodreads thread...coincidence?
And then the Goodreads threads are deleted..and of course, the forum made secret prior to that...more coincidence?
Correct me if I'm wrong, of course;)
You knew Master Fang right away...lol

Two accounts who had the same stolen avatar deleted....and then one got banned, permanently....
And the deleted avatar shows up on the deleted Goodreads thread...coincidence?
And then the Goodreads threads are deleted..and of course, the forum made secret prior to that...more coincidence?
Correct me if I'm wrong, of course;)
You knew Master Fang right away...lol

You didn't answer the question!
Answer mine,I will answer yours!

Really,I didn't know that!

I knew it and another sock that never posted were hers but they weren't causing problems so didn't do anything about it -- till she started copying ppl's comments from there and re-posting them here. Who does that kind of thing, anyways? Like the ppl here cared what we were discussing over there. Just another pathetic plea for attention.

ndajzAV.jpg

I knew it and another sock that never posted were hers but they weren't causing problems so didn't do anything about it -- till she started copying ppl's comments from there and re-posting them here. Who does that kind of thing, anyways? Like the ppl here cared what we were discussing over there. Just another pathetic plea for attention.

ndajzAV.jpg

Kind of sad:(

Guess we'll see how my report goes....if nothing else, everything is on the record here in the posts....;)

Guess you'll just have to wait and see....;) I doubt that the "sharing" and specifics can be ignored...don't you agree?

Perhaps it's time to find find out who MAGAT and Master Fang really belong to =we know they stole avatars that were in the Goodread posts.......I'll add that to the report;)

Perhaps it's time to find find out who MAGAT and Master Fang really belong to =we know they stole avatars that were in the Goodread posts.......I'll add that to the report;)

You're a coward Top!
If it was mine or Owl,we would have been banned with MAGAt!
Nothing burger coward!

It is what is is...if you think it's a "nothing burger", then relax....
The avatar removal did happen though. I know, coincidence....

Back