taking a break from JPP

I was creator moderator,and pulled the plug on Owl than me,leaving a headless forum! Top likes to pretend GR shut it down.
But as usual Top lies.I pulled the plug! GR sent me a warning email,after we abandoned ship!

I heard the only "plug" you pulled was attached to your Queen's sanitary products. That was when you got your "Red Wings," wasn't it?

MAGAt and Master Fang....so sad to see their avatars go...and then the ban....who called that terminal decision to link?

Well, yes ... that is the purpose of the 'training' ... blind obedience.

And speaking of blind obedience, what the heck is Mason talking about 'deleting Owl'? What's THAT all about?
I'm sure he'll explain... just wait....

Well, yes ... that is the purpose of the 'training' ... blind obedience.

And speaking of blind obedience, what the heck is Mason talking about 'deleting Owl'? What's THAT all about?

When I talked it over with Owl about abandoning the cesspool,leaving it standing but secret.She agreed lets shut it,so I went there deleted Owl,than Larry Longtree

I heard the only "plug" you pulled was attached to your Queen's sanitary products. That was when you got your "Red Wings," wasn't it?

Oh My God.
I really feel out of the loop here.

I got stuff to do, I'll be back later, ... much later.

They were there when I deleted Owl,then abandoned ship!
Seeing how it was secret you have no proof what so ever!
You were never a member!

She was at first, but got booted when she started re-posting GR comments over here. But that was at the very beginning. She tried to crawl back in several times, as we mentioned before. She is truly obsessed with that place. And us.

MAGAt and Master Fang....so sad to see their avatars go...and then the ban....who called that terminal decision to link?

As I have told you,I never heard of MAGAt.Till you started flapping your lips about them.
We had no member named MAGAt

Well, there you go..... the end of the cesspool...explained...lol

No the cesspool was alive and well,just no moderators,or anyway for anyone to becum a moderator.
But members could still post.Start threads!
Maybe they started the threads,you pretend were dropped!

We'll all just sit back and watch the show........(How did MAGAt link to your forum/ threads? Just out of the blue, I guess;)

As I have told you,I never heard of MAGAt.Till you started flapping your lips about them.
We had no member named MAGAt

Another obsession of Toxic's. I'm Magat. You're Magat. Funny though how if one of us is this mysterious Magat who was banned, we're still here.

And so is "True Companion." lol

Guess MAGAt and Master Fang just had their stolen avatars removed for no reason....and then linked to the FowlandMason show...lol
Someone should have borrowed pics from another place....;)
Poor MAGAT...that was such a fail...a permanent fail, as it turned out.
Never saw the Goodreads thread, because I didn't post there...thanks JPP mods;)

Back