taking a break from JPP

Hopefully she has a back up to rubber stamp:)

I'm sure Owl has an intensive training regime for her new Recruits. I think 'Darla' conditioned 'Christie' for role of 'Girl #1', so she should fall into line pretty well.

Well, then....no one posted there anyway...I only found about about it to report to Goodreads from the MAGAt ban here- I didn't even post there....lol
Thanks again to the mods here;)
Fact....

I'm sure Owl has an intensive training regime for her new Recruits. I think 'Darla' conditioned 'Christie' for role of 'Girl #1', so she should fall into line pretty well.
She'll learn...but it's probably too late.... if she's responded to recruitment., she's dead meat....

Well, then....no one posted there anyway...I only found about about it to report to Goodreads from the MAGAt ban here- I didn't even post there....lol
Thanks again to the mods here;)
Fact....

MAGAt card!If only I had a clue who MAGAt was?
Tell us Top why were,are you obsessed with the old Cesspool?
Maybe you'll like the new improved one.
Like the old,if willing to join under your name or known handle,such as Lilly W.
You're welcome to belong!:)

She'll learn...but it's probably to late.... if she's responded to recruitment., she's dead meat....

Well, yes ... that is the purpose of the 'training' ... blind obedience.

And speaking of blind obedience, what the heck is Mason talking about 'deleting Owl'? What's THAT all about?

Back