taking a break from modding

Ezekiel 23:20 Yet she multiplied her promiscuity, remembering the days of her youth, when she had prostituted herself in the land of Egypt and lusted after their lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of stallions

What the fuck does that have to do with weed?

According to my Dr, the CBD oils on the market aren't as good as what you can get through the Med weed pharmacies.
I've been doing pretty well lately, haven't taken a Oxy in months now. Still have the "aches and pains" from age, though...

I found that good ole "Tart Cherry" juice is actually better for you and actually works better on the inflammation of joints due to Arthritis than CBD oils. Well, for me anyhow!

Also, practice taking Vitamin D supplements and using the sun to help you absorb it into your system where it can prevent the disease from spreading.

Vitamin D deficiency is the number one cause of arthritis in the first place.

I found that good ole "Tart Cherry" juice is actually better for you and actually works better on the inflammation of joints due to Arthritis than CBD oils. Well, for me anyhow!

Also, practice taking Vitamin D supplements and using the sun to help you absorb it into your system where it can prevent the disease from spreading.

Vitamin D deficiency is the number one cause of arthritis in the first place.

They say it's good for Neuropathy, I tried it and it didn't help, I have a pretty bad case of it in both feet. I guess I gotta live with it. It is what it is, life goes on. I've had much worse problems than that, barely surviving them, and came out of them better, so I'm not bitching.

CBD oils didn't do much for me either, but I just might try a supplement of Vitamin D. And I'm in the sun a lot, my car doesn't have a roof, so I get plenty.

They say it's good for Neuropathy, I tried it and it didn't help, I have a pretty bad case of it in both feet. I guess I gotta live with it. It is what it is, life goes on. I've had much worse problems than that, barely surviving them, and came out of them better, so I'm not bitching.

CBD oils didn't do much for me either, but I just might try a supplement of Vitamin D. And I'm in the sun a lot, my car doesn't have a roof, so I get plenty.

For a couple of years, I had a almost crippling foot condition where my feet would go into horrible cramps down just behind the toes, and I hate to sound like a sissy, but I WANTED TO CRY! The worst pain of my life. And my feet would distort so much that I knew flesh had to be tearing off the bone in there somewhere when it happened- as much as just about every night.. So, my feet may be permanently damaged from those cramps.

I still can't squat down on my flexed toes anymore because of the arthritic pain that would ensue. If it's on the bottom shelf now, I'll just buy it somewhere else now! LOL!

BUT, I haven't experienced these horrible cramps in about a year now, and I hope I never have to endure those again.

My Brother-In-Law which is a self-confessed Know-It-All, swears that doctors will now turn away your business if they find out you consume CBD oil. Oh, and that Insurance Companies will decline payments- etc.

But, I've also known my Brother-In-Law to believe just about every conspiracy theory out there as well! LOL!

Last edited:
For a couple of years, I had a almost crippling foot condition where my feet would go into horrible cramps down just behind the toes, and I hate to sound like a sissy, but I WANTED TO CRY! The worst pain of my life. And my feet would distort so much that I knew flesh had to be tearing off the bone in there somewhere when it happened- as much as just about every night.. So, my feet may be permanently damaged from those cramps.

I still can't squat down on my flexed toes anymore because of the arthritic pain that would ensue. If it's on the bottom shelf now, I'll just buy it somewhere else now! LOL!

BUT, I haven't experienced these horrible cramps in about a year now, and I hope I never have to endure those again.

My Brother-In-Law which is a self-confessed Know-It-All, swears that doctors will now turn away your business if they find out you consume CBD oil. Oh, and that Insurance Companies will decline payments- etc.

But, I've also known my Brother-In-Law to believe just about every conspiracy theory out there as well! LOL!

The Neuropathy used to be very painful. Every step felt like stepping on a marble with the ball of your bare foot. The pain at night was terrible. Now, the Neuropathy has consumed my whole left foot and half my right but it's isn't quite as painful, just feels like "pins and needles," numbness and occasionally like the marble. It sucks because I cannot feel the clutch in my car at all and can barely feel the throttle.
It took 2 infected toes (that wouldn't heal) and 3 very long surgeries to get my legs back to where I could walk more than 75 feet or so. Now, I can walk practically pain free so I'll live with the numb feet.

I've never heard of a Dr. or ins. co. turning someone away for using CBD.

Ezekiel 23:20 Yet she multiplied her promiscuity, remembering the days of her youth, when she had prostituted herself in the land of Egypt and lusted after their lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of stallions

Hmmmm...
1. Are you sure that's in the Bible?
2. You're lucky Damo doesn't give you a Warning that this is a 12b Violation!

Hmmmm...
1. Are you sure that's in the Bible?
2. You're lucky Damo doesn't give you a Warning that this is a 12b Violation!

1. yup, it's actually in the bible, look it up

2. no it's not 12b. look up what 12b is actually about.

Hello Cohort,

I'm still posting on JPP, and my name is still red. But if you want shit done, i'll prob be the slowest to respond.

If you need assistance, please contact the other 3, I know billy especially wants to help as many of you as he is able. He literally said "grind, just send them my way, if I could just make one jpp'ers day a bit brighter, it'll be worth whatever hassle"

so yeah. im taking a break for a bit.

You deserve it. Enjoy your time. You have given this place the breath of life, and it is appreciated. A great Forum I'm happy to be a part of.

The Neuropathy used to be very painful. Every step felt like stepping on a marble with the ball of your bare foot. The pain at night was terrible. Now, the Neuropathy has consumed my whole left foot and half my right but it's isn't quite as painful, just feels like "pins and needles," numbness and occasionally like the marble. It sucks because I cannot feel the clutch in my car at all and can barely feel the throttle.
It took 2 infected toes (that wouldn't heal) and 3 very long surgeries to get my legs back to where I could walk more than 75 feet or so. Now, I can walk practically pain free so I'll live with the numb feet.

I've never heard of a Dr. or ins. co. turning someone away for using CBD.

I wish you well RB.

Good luck with all that orthopedic recovery stuff.

Hopefully you can still wear your western boots and get back to twirling your lady on the dance floor again!

I wish you well RB.

Good luck with all that orthopedic recovery stuff.

Hopefully you can still wear your western boots and get back to twirling your lady on the dance floor again!

Thanks, I'm doing well. It took a while, along with lots of pain and positive determination. It wasn't easy, you should have seen me doing laps around the house with my walker!

LOL! I gave up dancing years ago, but I'll trade those western boots for a pair of hunting boots. With spring here now, I should be able to strengthen my legs back to where I can go deer hunting up on top of the ridge.

Genesis 3:22 "What if the man ate of the Tree of Life and lived forever"

21 The Lord God made garments of skin for Adam and his wife and clothed them. 22 And the Lord God said, “The man has now become like one of us, knowing good and evil. He must not be allowed to reach out his hand and take also from the tree of life and eat, and live forever.” 23 So the Lord God banished him from the Garden of Eden to work the ground from which he had been taken. 24 After he drove the man out, he placed on the east side[e] of the Garden of Eden cherubim and a flaming sword flashing back and forth to guard the way to the tree of life.

21 The Lord God made garments of skin for Adam and his wife and clothed them. 22 And the Lord God said, “The man has now become like one of us, knowing good and evil. He must not be allowed to reach out his hand and take also from the tree of life and eat, and live forever.” 23 So the Lord God banished him from the Garden of Eden to work the ground from which he had been taken. 24 After he drove the man out, he placed on the east side[e] of the Garden of Eden cherubim and a flaming sword flashing back and forth to guard the way to the tree of life.

Interesting that this Biblical god refers to gods, plural. And of course they want to keep all the goodies for themselves. lol

You just told the story of Holy Toledo!
Toledo means Sword

Where does it say "Gods"?

From Damo's comment:

"And the Lord God said, “The man has now become like one of us, knowing good and evil. He must not be allowed to reach out his hand and take also from the tree of life and eat, and live forever.”"

I'm still posting on JPP, and my name is still red. But if you want shit done, i'll prob be the slowest to respond.

If you need assistance, please contact the other 3, I know billy especially wants to help as many of you as he is able. He literally said "grind, just send them my way, if I could just make one jpp'ers day a bit brighter, it'll be worth whatever hassle"

so yeah. im taking a break for a bit.

I made strawberry bread. It didn't last a day, the entire loaf was eaten by 8 o the clocko....it was epic good, oh and strawberry icing on top...holla

Way better than modding, fyi

I made strawberry bread. It didn't last a day, the entire loaf was eaten by 8 o the clocko....it was epic good, oh and strawberry icing on top...holla

Way better than modding, fyi

welcome baccccck yurt yurtis of all the yurts!

Back