Talking points: A critique of Bill Cosby on his criticism of today's youth

Well if I have my gun and I am losing a fight I would use it. Why would I allow myself to get beat up? That makes no sense.

But I don't worry about that too much. I spend lots of time at my mountain retreat. Lefties like you don't have the stamina to come my way which is good for all I volbed

LOL

If you don't know how to defend yourself take MMA. Using guns to take life is easy, defending yourself is harder. But if you are losing a fight you simply lost! Check in the ER and that's it but at least you have your life! That is my point.

Oh and Teflon this "leftie" has several guns and I am a good shot. I doubt I would fear your "mountain retreat."

LOL

If you don't know how to defend yourself take MMA. Using guns to take life is easy, defending yourself is harder. But if you are losing a fight you simply lost! Check in the ER and that's it but at least you have your life! That is my point.

Sun Devil YOU MUST BE A REDNECK!

I was raised more redneck than anyone I have ever met. Even though the population I was raised around were Bigots and uneducated we all knew that you don't take a gun to fight. A true redneck, in my day, could win a fight without weapons. Note, most rednecks are Christians.

Today we have this class of rednecks that shoot before thinking. Even one this week shot himself and said, "a black guy did it"!!

The reason is money in politics, like every problem. Some realize this and want less Government. Others recognize this and want educated governance. The current Republicans want to point at abortion and say "if you aren't a killer vote for me" and provide the biggest damage in politics through corporate hand shakes.

I was raised more redneck than anyone I have ever met. Even though the population I was raised around were Bigots and uneducated we all knew that you don't take a gun to fight. A true redneck, in my day, could win a fight without weapons. Note, most rednecks are Christians.

Today we have this class of rednecks that shoot before thinking. Even one this week shot himself and said, "a black guy did it"!!

The reason is money in politics, like every problem. Some realize this and want less Government. Others recognize this and want educated governance. The current Republicans want to point at abortion and say "if you aren't a killer vote for me" and provide the biggest damage in politics through corporate hand shakes.

AP this post made my day thanks buddy!

I was raised more redneck than anyone I have ever met.

Yeah, we know about those wonderful parents of yours you said mentally abused you and beat the shit out of you who you latter in another thread you praised for making you tough. Too bad they couldn’t afford to have your brain fixed after they beat it out of your idiot head, huh Goober?

Back