Taxes were cut, where are the jobs?

I want to see what pics he has of me. ;)

Sweety, for the last time. I am not Alias. I don't have pictures of you. Trust me, I wouldn't want them. But your paranoia is amazing. You obviously have given him some pictures or you wouldn't give a shit.
But, continue on with your delusions. This Alias person must have done a real number on you. No one else here seems to be as paranoid as you.

Let me guess, did you have some hookup with him and get scorned? You should learn to be safe on the internet. Stop posting so much personal shit then you won't care who somebody is. Just trying to help puddin. This seeing Alias around every corner really isn't healthy for you

I've got a pic of Bijou. Shows why she knows so much about Alias too.

So did you give the picture to Alias? Maybe there should be a law against giving pictures out on message boards. It would appear that Miss Bijou is awful careless about giving away her picture. Seems sort of irresponsible to me.

Sweety, for the last time. I am not Alias. I don't have pictures of you. Trust me, I wouldn't want them. But your paranoia is amazing. You obviously have given him some pictures or you wouldn't give a shit.
But, continue on with your delusions. This Alias person must have done a real number on you. No one else here seems to be as paranoid as you.

Let me guess, did you have some hookup with him and get scorned? You should learn to be safe on the internet. Stop posting so much personal shit then you won't care who somebody is. Just trying to help puddin. This seeing Alias around every corner really isn't healthy for you

I didn't give anything to Alias, nor did he do a 'number' on me. What Alias did (and DOES) is disrupt good discussions, spread hate and stink the place up. He [you] thinks himself important and knowledgable, but he's just a joke. Humiliating himself is what he does best, and that's when he's most entertaining. Otherwise, he's like most of the righty parrots who spew the same talking point nonsense - boring.

I didn't give anything to Alias, nor did he do a 'number' on me. What Alias did (and DOES) is disrupt good discussions, spread hate and stink the place up. He [you] thinks himself important and knowledgable, but he's just a joke. Humiliating himself is what he does best, and that's when he's most entertaining. Otherwise, he's like most of the righty parrots who spew the same talking point nonsense - boring.

Yet he is so far inside your head you see him around every post. That in and of itself says more about you than it does about him. After numerous people telling you that I am not he, you refuse to believe it. You stuck to your position, which is fine. It still doesn't make it true, and it won't stop me taunting you about it.

I find it humorous

Yet he is so far inside your head you see him around every post. That in and of itself says more about you than it does about him. After numerous people telling you that I am not he, you refuse to believe it. You stuck to your position, which is fine. It still doesn't make it true, and it won't stop me taunting you about it.

I find it humorous

Right. Keep telling yourself that, Alias. What you consider 'taunting' is known amongst the adults as 'humiliating yourself'.

Jig's up. And you just.can't.stop.posting.to.me.

:rofl2:

Right. Keep telling yourself that, Alias. What you consider 'taunting' is known amongst the adults as 'humiliating yourself'.

Jig's up. And you just.can't.stop.posting.to.me.

:rofl2:

Can't stop posting to you because he fears for your safety...Knowing your emo past, we are concerned that if we should fail to include you, you might be a danger to yourself.

Back