Texas can secure southern border with Military-Grade Solution

He didn't pull Border Patrol agents from the southern border. He rather used them to keep the border open.
You cannot deny history.

I suggest you pay attention to Senate hearings investigating the matter, the actions that Texas has taken to secure the border on it's own (along with the help of 26 other States), the threats by Joe Biden that are on the record, and the sheer numbers of people processed by Border Patrol as they openly let in these illegal immigrants. The Border Patrol only processed a small portion of the number of people illegally immigrating. Biden was even flying illegal immigrants in from Mexico and Argentina! Those planes are on radar tracks that were recorded.

Argument of the Stone fallacy.

So Biden directed Border Patrol Agents to simply let illegal immigrants pass by without stopping them?

So the images I see on the news every day of Border Patrol Agents detaining illegal immigrants isn't happening?

The mentally ill never provide facts to back up their opinions.

FWIW, the Legislative branch is responsible for writing the laws regarding immigrants. This Congress is the least productive in modern memory and is doing nothing about immigration reform to fix the problem. All they do is point fingers like Sybil does.

That's the part that dim bulbs like Into the Night refuse to discuss.

I never heard about it and don't know who Adams is. Link the thread and I'll post a comment.

EDIT: I saw your link. Son, that's New York city in New York state. I live in Texas and was addressing the national government. New York is free to fuck up their state as much as they like. Do you live in New York? You keep posting about them. Why not move to Texas?

Vols is just a dumb redneck from tennessee

Last edited:
1712838420770-png.1544649

No one should be surprised that you are a liar, Legion. The big irony here is that by tricking these immigrants DeSantis may have assured their permanent residence status.

https://www.wgbh.org/news/local/202...e-year-after-being-flown-to-marthas-vineyard#
migrants reflect one year after being flown to Martha's Vineyard
The migrants flown to Martha’s Vineyard, most originally from Venezuela, say they were tricked into boarding planes in Texas under a false promise of expedited work papers and housing. Florida Governor Ron DeSantis has since taken credit for what he’s called a “voluntary” relocation. Many of the migrants, Luzardo among them, have painted a very different picture.…

… But islanders, after gathering enough information to realize these people needed help, quickly jumped in.

Leaders from St. Andrew's Episcopal Church in Edgartown offered two buildings as shelters. One housed men, the other women and children. High school students studying AP Spanish started translating. Beds, food, and toys were made available, then even more: access to a dentist, to lawyers, to soccer balls.…

… Many migrants were still processing these feelings when they voluntarily left the island and were transported to dorms at Joint Base Cape Cod, where Massachusetts officials concluded there would be more infrastructure in place to accommodate them.…

…. “There are at least three investigations going on into [the migrants’] plight,” said Muzaffar Chisti of the nonpartisan Migration Policy Institute in Washington, D.C.

He said millions of Venezuelans fleeing their homes have filed asylum claims in the U.S. But in a twisted kind of irony, the migrants flown to Martha’s Vineyard are not only able to apply for asylum, but also a special kind of visa, called a U Visa, that could secure their spot as permanent residents.

U Visas are reserved for victims of certain crimes who help law enforcement in their investigations.

Back