Texas has declared war on the United States. Other Governors are joining

Is it possible that you may have a parochial view, TOP?

Where I live, we don't have a hell of a lot of Texas lovers.
There are much bigger cities than mine full of people who loathe the Abbotts of the world.
No... I think most people agree with Abbott's decision... I don't know a single person who thinks protecting the citizens of your state is a bad thing... and honestly I don't know any place in America who needs more illegal immigrants... here in Ohio we really aren't Texas fans per se but now that Houston has CJ things have changed a bit..;)

Yes it is and so is the BBC

25 Republican governors back Texas in escalating border ...

BBC
https://www.bbc.com › world-us-canada-68101927
4 days ago — Texas Governor Greg Abbott has vowed to add more razor wire to deter a border "invasion"

I know you are lying because you only link the main pages of these 'sources' and there is no link to the stories themselves.

016_jpg-3111213-jpeg.1492517

No... I think most people agree with Abbott's decision... I don't know a single person who thinks protecting the citizens of your state is a bad thing... and honestly I don't know any place in America who needs more illegal immigrants... here in Ohio we really aren't Texas fans per se but now that Houston has CJ things have changed a bit..;)

Most people agree that protecting the citizens of your state is a valid thing, most do not agree that the razor wire put up by Texas in contradiction to the Constitution of the United States is a good thing.

I’ll have my Vandy Boys do it, old man or our bat boy,

You are too close to the abyss to bother with, old man,

I'm still waiting for this Green Reefer character to swing by and say hello.
Maybe he knows some funny stories about you.:laugh:

You finally found a link referring to what you claimed. Good boy. Now read up, the governors expressed 'solidarity'.

So, dummy, you admit you lied…again.

I know your vocabulary is limited but support and solidarity…

Last edited:
The majority of America stands with Texas....and they would like Joe to do his job...for once.. this is not on Congress...

Back