Thanks Obamacare

reason10

Banned
12803130_797747630356067_7768834662090329052_n.jpg

If you voted for Obama, you're a traitor and a fucking idiot.

crowley-morons.gif

...we are in the worst economy of all time, with the HIGHEST UNEMPLOYMENT rates in history...

Really?

The bull market celebrates its seventh birthday today. Here's the real accomplishment, though: putting $16 trillion into the pockets of investors.

Investors with the guts to ride this bull market since it first emerged on March 9, 2009 have seen the value of stocks rise $16 trillion, according to market research firm Wilshire Associates. Just to put that into perspective, that's nearly equal to the U.S. gross domestic product of $17 trillion.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/markets/2016/03/09/7-year-bull-makes-investors-16t-richer/81515958/

The highest rate for a single month is shared by November and December of 1982 with an unemployment rate of 10.8%. The year with the highest average unemployment rate was 1982 with an average unemployment rate of 9.71%

http://www.davemanuel.com/historical-unemployment-rates-in-the-united-states.php

You're a fucking MORON.

Obamacare has jacked up the cost of health care, the cost of premiums, and has cost the taxpayers a TRILLION FUCKING DOLLARS.

Fewer people can see their doctors. They are all standing in line.

FUCK YOU, NAZI BITCH.

You're a fucking MORON.

Obamacare has jacked up the cost of health care, the cost of premiums, and has cost the taxpayers a TRILLION FUCKING DOLLARS.

Fewer people can see their doctors. They are all standing in line.

you just lying is not proof

how much was the cost of health care rising before ACA?

you area rightwing fucking lie filled tool

The AHA has touched the lives of millions of Americans in the most positive ways possible. Many are alive today because of Obama's signature legislation.
The AHA is here to stay.
At least until we get single payer.

The AHA has touched the lives of millions of Americans in the most positive ways possible. Many are alive today because of Obama's signature legislation.
The AHA is here to stay.
At least until we get single payer.

It must chap the asses of the greedy that the poor are living longer thanks to the ACA!

Disgraceful.

But I understand why the greedy and selfish want to go back to that time..LOOK at the profits the insurance companies generated!

For my personal situation, that's not how it worked. Why should I be willing to pay more for mine so someone else can get it for less?

It must chap the asses of the greedy that the poor are living longer thanks to the ACA!

You mean the poor who are doing so ONLY because someone you call greedy is forced to subsidize something for them they should be providing for themselves? Someone that demands or expects another person to be forced to provide to them what they should be providing for themselves is greedy. I can't be greedy for wanting to keep more of what I EARNED. I earned it. The freeloaders have to have it given to them for nothing in order to get it. That puts me on a higher level for just that reason.

Life must suck for a poor person to know that they can't do it on their own. They don't care as long as they get it for nothing. That's the type people they are.

You mean the poor who are doing so ONLY because someone you call greedy is forced to subsidize something for them they should be providing for themselves? Someone that demands or expects another person to be forced to provide to them what they should be providing for themselves is greedy. I can't be greedy for wanting to keep more of what I EARNED. I earned it. The freeloaders have to have it given to them for nothing in order to get it. That puts me on a higher level for just that reason.

Life must suck for a poor person to know that they can't do it on their own. They don't care as long as they get it for nothing. That's the type people they are.

The IRS has ordered an audit on yo klansman.

Back