The bankruptcy of atheism.

Speaking in Tongues is going somewhere ,that speaks another language,and you preach in their language.When you don't speak the language.
Speaking gibberish to the Rubes to con them out of their cash isn't Tongues and isn't Christian!
"Many come in my name but they aren't mine"

I've yet to hear a rational argument from a believer. If there was really a God who cared about us, we'd all be believers.

I've yet to hear a rational argument from a believer. If there was really a God who cared about us, we'd all be believers.

Most of you ARE "believers."

Some people "believe" there is at least one god.

Some people "believe" there are none.

ALL those "believers" are making blind guesses...
(even the "personal revelation" ones.)

I had a girlfriend who was a Pentecostal. She said one person would start talking in 'tongues', ... then another person would jump up start 'translating'. :)

if that was the question, no.....I am not a Pentecostal, I don't speak in tongues, I don't translate.......now that we're asking silly questions, did your parents castrate you
as a child?......

It would be even cooler if he'd post a vid of himself speaking in tongues with that Holy Ghost/Spirit flame thing on top his head. How do they keep from burning their hair up with that thing, do you know?

I appreciate the fact the board's atheists have supported this thread by demonstrating their bankruptcy........

Speak in Tongues in 5-Days or Your Money Back!

The DVD allows beginners to start out the easy, backwoods Pentecostal way -- by copying what the person in the next pew is yapping. Within a day, you will learn to make up things that even you can't understand while in a hot-footed hillbilly trance. You'll get a hundred page handy translation guide along with the DVD:

TONGUES: shun-doo-lah!

ENGLISH: "Look at me!

TONGUES: shun-doo-lah, mah-shundah!

ENGLISH: "Look at me! Look'it what I can do!"

DVD extras include: Basic Snake-Handling, Pew-Jumping Safety, Beginner's Chandelier Swinging, and the popular short instructional film, Slayed in the Spirit: Failsafe Protocals - When You're in the Wrong Church and the Congregation Goes for the Gun Rack, It's Time to Play Dead.

http://www.landoverbaptist.org/news1204/tongues.html

Speak in Tongues in 5-Days or Your Money Back!

The DVD allows beginners to start out the easy, backwoods Pentecostal way -- by copying what the person in the next pew is yapping. Within a day, you will learn to make up things that even you can't understand while in a hot-footed hillbilly trance. You'll get a hundred page handy translation guide along with the DVD:

TONGUES: shun-doo-lah!

ENGLISH: "Look at me!

TONGUES: shun-doo-lah, mah-shundah!

ENGLISH: "Look at me! Look'it what I can do!"

DVD extras include: Basic Snake-Handling, Pew-Jumping Safety, Beginner's Chandelier Swinging, and the popular short instructional film, Slayed in the Spirit: Failsafe Protocals - When You're in the Wrong Church and the Congregation Goes for the Gun Rack, It's Time to Play Dead.

http://www.landoverbaptist.org/news1204/tongues.html

Made me laugh

Most of you ARE "believers."

Some people "believe" there is at least one god.

Some people "believe" there are none.

ALL those "believers" are making blind guesses...
(even the "personal revelation" ones.)

But a true atheist is just one who doesn't believe in a god. That's the meaning of the word.

Back