The bankruptcy of atheism.

As I've frequently said, I don't believe that there is a special element that causes fire, but I don't define myself as an anti-phlogistonist., Why not let's live in the present?

Tough to manage a population for the aristocracy within that perceptual reality.

sure you do cool boy.

back in reality, the guy that started this thread asked us to read his audio link.

you guys are so fucking smart. beat that chest man
and we were smart enough to realize we could listen to it instead.....sorry that stumped you........

and we were smart enough to realize we could listen to it instead.....sorry that stumped you........

not smart enough to realize what a waste of time it all was.

but hey, beat that chest some more.

and what is this we stuff? You just proved you are lying sack of shit - the guy that wrote that thought it was something other then an audio link - he already admitted such

you will say or do anything to try to win a point - including outright lying. what a fucking twat you are proving to be :rofl2:

Last edited:
not smart enough to realize what a waste of time it all was.

I suppose if you were already aware of how stupid the arguments of atheists are, it would be a waste of time.......

you will say or do anything to try to win a point - including outright lying. what a fucking twat you are proving to be

well, it is true I always win......but can you give me an example of me lying......I'm not aware of that........

I suppose if you were already aware of how stupid the arguments of atheists are, it would be a waste of time.......

well, it is true I always win......but can you give me an example of me lying......I'm not aware of that........
I already explained it shit stain.,

reading comprehension is your responsibility.

I can lead a horse to water, sadly, you are jackass :rofl2:

Back