The bible

Cypress is on a mission to deny God because he likes something deviant that he knows God doesn't.

Such is the case for many atheists.

I probably attend church more frequently than you. I am positive I have attended more types of Christian services than you, running the spectrum from High Protestant, to Evangelical Protestant, to Unitarian, to Roman Catholic, to Eastern Orthodox.

What's really funny is that holy rollers claim I am an atheist, while militant atheists accuse me of being a bible thumper.

I probably attend church more frequently than you. I am positive I have attended more types of Christian services than you, running the spectrum from Protestant, to Roman Catholic, to Eastern Orthodox.

What's really funny is that holy rollers claim I am an atheist, while militant atheists accuse me of being a bible thumper.

319362989_2013484079042828_8855212446002887628_n.jpg
Organized religion is one of the last places to find God!
Anything that is between you and a personal relationship with God,knocks you off your path to salvation.

Who said the Holy Spirit isn't available to Perry Phimosis?

So why hide the Bible behind a "pay wall"? Why can't one read the Bible for what it is? A purely human work full of some great life lessons but a whole lotta vile stuff. A book that somehow preaches love for all people but also contains god-ordained genocide and support for slavery.

I can read the Bible without the magic reading glasses and see it for what it is.

Perhaps using your special "holy spirit" reading glasses you can explain 1 Sam 15:3. (Go ahead, google it).

So why hide the Bible behind a "pay wall"? Why can't one read the Bible for what it is? A purely human work full of some great life lessons but a whole lotta vile stuff. A book that somehow preaches love for all people but also contains god-ordained genocide and support for slavery.

I can read the Bible without the magic reading glasses and see it for what it is.

Perhaps using your special "holy spirit" reading glasses you can explain 1 Sam 15:3. (Go ahead, google it).

There's only one way for this guy to Passover you!
The Blood of the cross.R (4).jpg

I've seen a LOT of Christians who seem to like doing deviant things to offend God. Especially on this forum. Most atheists at least are honest enough to come right out and declare that they don't really believe God is real.

I take the lead of Erasmus, who wrote that the true test of a genuine Christian is whether they emulate the example of Jesus.

There is a lot of cursing, lying, grievance, and hatred on this board which does not do justice to the example of Jesus, and a lot of it is coming from those who proclaim the loudest they are recipients of God's grace.

I take the lead of Erasmus, who wrote that the true test of a genuine Christian is whether they emulate the example of Jesus.

There is a lot of cursing, lying, grievance, and hatred on this board which does not do justice to the example of Jesus, and a lot of it is coming from those who proclaim the loudest they are recipients of God's grace.

But you're not a Christian?

No you use to belong to a Christian church,if you didn't have the Holy Spirit you weren't a Christian.

Sorry, but at least I know you are NOT the one sitting in judgement. It appears that between the two of us, YOU are the one who doesn't seem particularly familiar with the Christian faith.

You really should read the Bible sometime.

Back