The bible

no.....it only matters if you're hunting for an excuse for your denial....it doesn't matter at all to any believer.....

No. Your disinterest in even THINKING about God is not controlling of most other people. Many of us have spent decades of our lives puzzling over the concept of God.

You are in a better shape since you clearly don't believe in him and you seem to think he's a joke, so you mock his existence with your "fake" witness. That's not really cool, but it certainly explains you.

No. Your disinterest in even THINKING about God is not controlling of most other people. Many of us have spent decades of our lives puzzling over the concept of God.

You are in a better shape since you clearly don't believe in him and you seem to think he's a joke, so you mock his existence with your "fake" witness. That's not really cool, but it certainly explains you.

why is refusing to think about an atheist's lame arguments, a disinterest in thinking about God?........I think about God daily.......you apparently are just thinking about erythema

THAT IS THE EXACT THING I SAID WHEN REFERING TO THE FIRST HORN OF THE DILEMMA.

Hopefully you can see how frustrating your general ignorance is.

If god is "by his nature" Good then that means there is some external metric for what is "good" apart from God.

What is it?

WHO establishes what is Good such that when God shows up He is automatically "Good"?

You're an atheist you don't believe God exists

why is refusing to think about an atheist's lame arguments, a disinterest in thinking about God?........I think about God daily.......you apparently are just thinking about erythema

Oh, no, I meant your usual posts where you make Christians look bad. You know, the ones where you LIE FOR GOD and the ones where you BEAR FALSE WITNESS.

It's clear from all your posts that you think God is a joke.

I'm just an atheist, I'm not like you, I'm not on some war against God. I actually feel kind of sorry for you.

you aren't capable of handling the discussion as it is......

In any one of my posts I've already cited more philosophy and theology than you have. All you ever do is bitch, lie and bear false witness. I get it: you dislike God a LOT and you really want to make his followers look bad. But it isn't going to work. I know REAL Christians.

Why do you seem to hate God so much? I mean, I'm an atheist and I would frankly feel guilty being as anti-Christian as your posts usually are. Seriously dude.

Why do you lie all the time?
.....the fact you claim superiority is not actually an argument........I've had to deal with a lot of ignorant atheists here and on other boards.......you aren't even in the top 75%.....

Back