The "Birthers" Win One...

Because I'm not. At most I'm a "partial Birther." I think there is something to hide, but it isn't what the Birthers think it is. I can't deny the evidence of logic. Nobody spends Millions to defend against what would take $15 to end.

Being a birther is like being pregnant. There is no "partial Birther."

Being a birther is like being pregnant. There is no "partial Birther."
Then I am not a birther, I am entertained by this and am glad there is something to hide there because otherwise the entertainment would end. It will end some day, and likely soon, but I'd like it to ride a bit longer.

WHile i have you here i'd like to apologize for calling you the "C" word a couple days ago.

Sometimes I am disreputable.
It is okay, we all get a little emotional at times and this is anonymous. I don't allow words to own me.

Because I'm not. At most I'm a "partial Birther." I think there is something to hide, but it isn't what the Birthers think it is. I can't deny the evidence of logic. Nobody spends Millions to defend against what would take $15 to end.

:foil: There's no evidence and no logic behind the allegation that Obama is spending $1M or more to hide something.

Orly Taitz and Alan Keyes are not credible sources, they're conspiracy theorists.

http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/

Yeah, they are tenacious. I hear that there are a bunch of "Where's the birth certificate?" billboards going up as well. A couple will be in Denver right next to the Highway.

They have been up in PA for a while, I seen it a LMAO, at this point does it really matter

Why? If he is not a citizen, then he has not right to serve. Then we would have to let Arnuld run against him.
Arnold can't serve either. But since Obama's already been voted in, they won't kick him out. I forget the legal term for it but the Supreme Court's not about to undo something this big because of what many would describe as a technicality. He could, however, be impeached, but that won't happen unless there is a transfer of majority in 2010, and even so, there wouldn't be enough Republicans with the balls to do it.

"republicans with balls"

isn't that a non sequitur?
A non sequitur is when somebody says something that is off topic. A coined phrase describing such a thing would be, "What does that have to do with the price of rice in China?"

A non sequitur is when somebody says something that is off topic. A coined phrase describing such a thing would be, "What does that have to do with the price of rice in China?"
a non sequitur is when someone makes a statement where one part does not logically follow another.

saying republican is OK... saying a republican with BALLS does not logically follow.

Back