The "Birthers" Win One...

a non sequitur is when someone makes a statement where one part does not logically follow another.

saying republican is OK... saying a republican with BALLS does not logically follow.
*sigh* I believe you are looking for oxymoron not a non sequitur.

A non sequitur is a conversational and literary device, often used for comical purposes . It is a comment which, due to its apparent lack of meaning relative to what it follows, seems absurd to the point of being humorous or confusing, as in the following joke:

Q. How many shrinks does it take to change a lightbulb?

A. Fish.

And BTW, it doesn't follow that Rs have no balls, the fact is they couldn't be teabagging you Ds without them. Openwiders have no clue.

*sigh* I believe you are looking for oxymoron not a non sequitur.

A non sequitur is a conversational and literary device, often used for comical purposes . It is a comment which, due to its apparent lack of meaning relative to what it follows, seems absurd to the point of being humorous or confusing, as in the following joke:

no.

I meant non sequitur. a person with balls does not naturally follow that person being a republican. It is absurd to imagine a republican with balls.

no.

I meant non sequitur. a person with balls does not naturally follow that person being a republican. It is absurd to imagine a republican with balls.
Again, that is an oxymoron, not a non sequitur. A non sequitur is when somebody says something so far off topic it almost has no meaning.

An oxymoron is when somebody says something like "Jumbo Shrimp" or "Democrat Intelligence"...

And again. It would be impossible for Rs to be teabaggers without balls, you openwiders (teabaggees) have no clue.

Again, that is an oxymoron, not a non sequitur. A non sequitur is when somebody says something so far off topic it almost has no meaning.

An oxymoron is when somebody says something like "Jumbo Shrimp" or "Democrat Intelligence"...

And again. It would be impossible for Rs to be teabaggers without balls, you openwiders (teabaggees) have no clue.

as yurt would say, those ain't balls, but meadow muffins inside those "teabags".

LOL

no.

LOL Its Democrats who lack balls, since their idea of freedom is freedom from personal responsibility. This whole heath care debate is about putting your own personal burden on someone else; union membership is to rely on a group instead of yourself, taxing "the rich" is to avoid having to pay your own fair share.

Maineman you've got your head so far up your ass you haven't seen daylight in years.

Maineman has a moldy house.
It's where he thinks up this shit:

[ame="http://www.debatepolicy.com/showpost.php?p=236469&postcount=99"]Debate Policy - Political Forum for Debates & Discussion - View Single Post - NC GOP Runs Obama/Wright Ad[/ame]

[ame="http://www.debatepolicy.com/showpost.php?p=236368&postcount=10"]Debate Policy - Political Forum for Debates & Discussion - View Single Post - Thread Split - US Troops Are Winning in Iraq - When Will Dems Admit It?[/ame]

[ame="http://www.debatepolicy.com/showpost.php?p=137476&postcount=38"]Debate Policy - Political Forum for Debates & Discussion - View Single Post - Terrorists Endorse Hillary[/ame]

[ame="http://www.debatepolicy.com/showpost.php?p=317916&postcount=61"]Debate Policy - Political Forum for Debates & Discussion - View Single Post - Split from "Remember This"[/ame]

lol.....maineman doesn't know the difference between an oxymoron and non sequitur and yet he makes fun of others spelling or grammar

lol.....maineman doesn't know the difference between an oxymoron and non sequitur and yet he makes fun of others spelling or grammar

I most certainly DO know the difference... a non sequitur is a fallacy in which a conclusion does not follow logically from what preceded it.

It is a not logical to conclude that a republican has balls.

and I don't make fun of EVERYONE's spelling and grammar....just self proclaimed attorneys like yourself and the other pompous gay windbags who you teabag with.

Last edited:
I most certainly DO know the difference... a non sequitur is a fallacy in which a conclusion does not follow logically from what preceded it.

It is a not logical to conclude that a republican has balls.

and I don't make fun of EVERYONE's spelling and grammar....just self proclaimed attorneys like yourself and the other pompous gay windbags who you teabag with.

more lies....damo schooled you on the difference...thats a fact

and to funny how you say it is "self proclaimed" after you tried to stalk me in real life, think i'm this person and call me by that person's name in PM's and reps....and the fact that you've repeatedly made posts declaring that you have "no doubt" i'm an attorney and a competent one....

so which is it....lying then or lying now?

tell me.....do you ever tire of being such an asshole.....preacher?

more lies....damo schooled you on the difference...thats a fact

and to funny how you say it is "self proclaimed" after you tried to stalk me in real life, think i'm this person and call me by that person's name in PM's and reps....and the fact that you've repeatedly made posts declaring that you have "no doubt" i'm an attorney and a competent one....

so which is it....lying then or lying now?

tell me.....do you ever tire of being such an asshole.....preacher?

damo gave me his opinion... I just gave you mine.

and did you or did you not sign a PM to me with a real first name?

and regarding my previous comments about your alleged competence as an attorney... I was trying to make nice, but then realized that you were a lying unethical scumbag who would break your own ethical promises... so I downwardly revised my opinion of your legal talent - or lack thereof - and decided that making nice with you was a losing proposition.... and refused to be stabbed in the back again by weasels like you.

Last edited:
damo gave me his opinion... I just gave you mine.

and did you or did you not sign a PM to me with a real first name?

damo is correct and gave you cites....so it is not an opinion, it is fact

thanks for admitting that because i gave you a fake first name, that you stalked all attorney's in my town with that first name (you've admitted that)....kind of funny since you whine so much about others supposedly stalking you....and how you call stalkers "queer" "homosexual" "obsessed" etc.....

i figured you were only projecting, but thanks for admitting it!

damo is correct and gave you cites....so it is not an opinion, it is fact

thanks for admitting that because i gave you a fake first name, that you stalked all attorney's in my town with that first name (you've admitted that)....kind of funny since you whine so much about others supposedly stalking you....and how you call stalkers "queer" "homosexual" "obsessed" etc.....

i figured you were only projecting, but thanks for admitting it!

and I gave you a definition of non sequitur and an explanation of why my use of it makes perfect sense.

interesting that, in a PM where you were really attempting to patch things up with me, that you would give me a FAKE name, ****.

And my investigation as to your real identity was only done in self defense, after YOU made it clear that you knew who I was and threatened to contact my employer. not stalking at all, in that instance...merely taking necessary precautions to protect myself from a weirdo.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back