The "Birthers" Win One...

lies......

so much for keeping with the rules....

you don't believe its fake....and it really doesn't matter one way or the other....you know for a fact you're shitting on damo by continuing to do this....why? i am nearly 100% postive he and probably grind, have asked you to stop this....yet here you are.....once again giving them the finger....

tell me....do you want me to post your information?

and self defense....lmao....a total lie.....i never gave out your info on the web, unlike YOU has tried to give out my personal info on the web....you're nothing but a cheap liar.....you shit on the board owners and cry like a bitch to get back when you're banned....

you're the most pathetic person i've ever come across....

so much for keeping with the rules....

you don't believe its fake....and it really doesn't matter one way or the other....you know for a fact you're shitting on damo by continuing to do this....why? i am nearly 100% postive he and probably grind, have asked you to stop this....yet here you are.....once again giving them the finger....

tell me....do you want me to post your information?

and self defense....lmao....a total lie.....i never gave out your info on the web, unlike YOU has tried to give out my personal info on the web....you're nothing but a cheap liar.....you shit on the board owners and cry like a bitch to get back when you're banned....

you're the most pathetic person i've ever come across....

if the name is fake, why not call you elmo or alphonso, or moe or larry or curly? why do you get so upset about a FAKE name???? How about Mickey or Daffy or Donald or Huey or Dewey or Louie? What about Goofy? What is so special about one fake name over any others?

And you most certainly made it quite clear to me that you knew my name and my place of employment and you threatened to contact my employer... that is a fact.

and if a mediocre ambulance chasing associate like you thinks I am pathetic, I must tell you that I take that as a compliment.

if the name is fake, why not call you elmo or alphonso, or moe or larry or curly? why do you get so upset about a FAKE name???? How about Mickey or Daffy or Donald or Huey or Dewey or Louie? What about Goofy? What is so special about one fake name over any others?

And you most certainly made it quite clear to me that you knew my name and my place of employment and you threatened to contact my employer... that is a fact.

and if a mediocre ambulance chasing associate like you thinks I am pathetic, I must tell you that I take that as a compliment.

You should pray. :inno:

maineman....let it go....

why you are so obsessed with this is beyond me.....

i never threatened to contact your employer, that is a lie already proven on another board....fact is, you have threatened to contact my employment on this board and made other threats to my family on another board....i dealt with it and have moved on

that you can't shows your obsession with me.....seriously preacher....you tell others (southernman i believe) about forgiveness 70x7 times.....yet you cannot abide by your own words

you are hypocrite preacher......

maineman....let it go....

why you are so obsessed with this is beyond me.....

i never threatened to contact your employer, that is a lie already proven on another board....fact is, you have threatened to contact my employment on this board and made other threats to my family on another board....i dealt with it and have moved on

that you can't shows your obsession with me.....seriously preacher....you tell others (southernman i believe) about forgiveness 70x7 times.....yet you cannot abide by your own words

you are hypocrite preacher......

It looks like he's become infatuate with you.
Please let him down slowly or his ego will really suffer.

It looks like he's become infatuate with you.
Please let him down slowly or his ego will really suffer.

he is either bipolar or a drunk.....i'm going to go with drunk....especially the way he went after me for telling another poster i had a whopping two margaritas on a heat wave weekend and that somehow makes me a drunk all the time on this board....

he is either bipolar or a drunk.....i'm going to go with drunk....especially the way he went after me for telling another poster i had a whopping two margaritas on a heat wave weekend and that somehow makes me a drunk all the time on this board....

Only two of them.
DAMN, you are a cheap date. :chesh:

Because I'm not. At most I'm a "partial Birther." I think there is something to hide, but it isn't what the Birthers think it is. I can't deny the evidence of logic. Nobody spends Millions to defend against what would take $15 to end.

A couple weeks ago you were denying this!

Back