The bullet counters

Dale Mabry? Dale Mabry is the best placed for paramedic training. I bet there were 2 pedestrians a week run over when I lived down there. Its like the old video game Frogger.

LOL, Frogger, yep a good comparison, along with some kind of demonic driving game.

I called it Death Mabry. I had a good day when I felt no fools had tried to kill me on Death Mabry that day. I asked a cop one day was it 6 or 8 cars could go thru a light after it turned red ? He got pissed for some reason. Heck a cop could pay for himself at one intersection on Dale Mabry.

My wife and I saw 4 accidents involving someone getting t-boned at an intersection with a stoplight in one evening. We were going from where I was living out in Dover to Ybor City but never got on the interstate.

Tampa is hands down the worst traffic I have ever driven in, and I am now based in Atlanta. I have driven in Nashville, New Orleans, Atlanta, Baltimore, Charlotte, Pittsburgh, Chicago, and plenty of other places. But Tampa was the worst.

I think the cop was pissed because you counted too low. It must be 10 cars going thru after it turns red. But between that, the old folks driving 35 in the left lane on the interstate, and the terminally young & stupid drivers, Tampa was murder.

That's pretty sickening.

Get back to me the next time you lose a family member who was unarmed when cops shot 41 bullets at him.

But if they kill him with only 2 or 3 shots, you're OK with that, and I don't need to report to you?

Do leftists ever react to any difficult issues with anything besides hysteria?

But if they kill him with only 2 or 3 shots, you're OK with that, and I don't need to report to you?

LMAO!! I guess they worry about the financial burden of the wasted ammo? Prices on bullets have certainly gone up lately.

Do you know what "hysteria" is? You tend to use that characterization, which usually describes a tone & way of phrasing that has nothing to do with what I wrote on this thread. Weird.

Any unjustified death is not "okay." In this particular case, as with others like it, the EXCESSIVE use of force stands out, as well.

It doesn't trouble you that they fired at an unarmed man 41 times? Would it trouble you if it was 82 times, or 164? How about if they used explosives, or set him on fire?

Some people think that is worth looking into, because there is a psychology there that creates a dangerous situation on the streets. It's not something that can be easily dismissed. Expressing concern about it does not qualify as "hysteria."

As I said before, either they killed him with the first shots or they didn't. If they didn't then the subsequent shots were justified. If they did, then the subsequent shots did not harm.

Its called deadly force for a reason. You don't shoot to wound someone. You shoot to kill or you don't shoot. Focusing on how many shots is completely missing the point. Firing so many shots is not an indication of any mindset, its an indication of training. Most places train them to empty their gun.

As I said before, either they killed him with the first shots or they didn't. If they didn't then the subsequent shots were justified. If they did, then the subsequent shots did not harm.

Its called deadly force for a reason. You don't shoot to wound someone. You shoot to kill or you don't shoot. Focusing on how many shots is completely missing the point. Firing so many shots is not an indication of any mindset, its an indication of training. Most places train them to empty their gun.

Solitary do you know what this guy did that caused him to be fired upon?

According to the info in the article he tried to run over a police office. That was the point of the article, that the man was not unarmed if he tried to kill a cop with a car.

According to the info in the article he tried to run over a police office. That was the point of the article, that the man was not unarmed if he tried to kill a cop with a car.

I don't know what the article refers to. I was referring to Little A's reference to 41 shots, which was the Diallo case (where they thought he was grabbing a gun & it was his wallet), and more broadly to the recent Sean Bell case, where he was not trying to run over an officer w/ a car.

I just can't imagine a person wouldn't expect that type of response if you try and run over a police officer. If you try and run over a cop you are going to get your ass shot and probably killed.

Oh, yeah, thank God we have Thomas Sowell, so addicted to con dick that he’ll come up with novel ways of justifying the murders of his own fucking people. Yeah. We need someone like that. Wouldn’t it be funny if his son got himself shot 41 times by a cop? You never know, it happens. Boy that would be funny. Then we could look forward to Sowell’s column telling us why it was totally justified for a cop to shoot his own son 41 times, right?

You piece of shit. I fucking can ‘t stand white people who go looking for some whore like Sowell to excuse their own racism with. I really can’t. Frankly, this would be a better world without both you, and Sowell.

And more wonderful commentary by the obvious racist darla...is she white or is she black...no matter her foul language tells all!

I think it’s very interesting how most of the people on this thread assumed that the police were telling the truth when they made the claim that Sean Bell, who is the dead man in question, tried to run them over. Witnesses disputed that claim, and there was zero evidence of it ever happening.

But the cops, like Battlebourne who is a very pillar of integrity, said that’s how it went down, after they put dozens of bullets into him and realized oh shit, there’s no gun. So that must be the truth.

Like I said, maybe someday we’ll read how it happened to Sowell’s son. Most of you don’t have to worry about it happening to yours.
Unarmed white men simply do not turn up with 40 cop bullets in their asses.

I think it’s very interesting how most of the people on this thread assumed that the police were telling the truth when they made the claim that Sean Bell, who is the dead man in question, tried to run them over. Witnesses disputed that claim, and there was zero evidence of it ever happening.

But the cops, like Battlebourne who is a very pillar of integrity, said that’s how it went down, after they put dozens of bullets into him and realized oh shit, there’s no gun. So that must be the truth.

Like I said, maybe someday we’ll read how it happened to Sowell’s son. Most of you don’t have to worry about it happening to yours.
Unarmed white men simply do not turn up with 40 cop bullets in their asses.

Well darla I was not there and neither were you...but policy dictates how deadly force is used...so far it has been shown to be correct!...and by the way a firearm is not the only tool considered to be deadly,knifes,vehicles etc fall into this category...!

Whatever moron..................!

Yes we known you have admitted to being gay...and are ashamed of your service in VN...yes you should never have been drafted...and your wife should have forgiven your transgressions by wearing her panties and all...give it a rest us cit...this board is not all gay dudes and dudetts...some come in here to discuss real issues...now ask your wife for forgiveness and repent!...Maybe she will come home...or not!

Back