The bullet counters

Yeah that is the logical conclusion.

Since BB, yourself, jollie, and CK argue against me, the obvious conclusion is that you, usc, are the true genius.

........ It must be 10 cars going thru after it turns red. But between that, the old folks driving 35 in the left lane on the interstate, and the terminally young & stupid drivers, Tampa was murder.

I can't believe I almost missed a chance to comimsserate over this.

Yes they are. They need to start gettingpulled over for hogging the left lane. I wouldn't be surprised if they ended up causing more accidents due to people trying to get around them. That really gets my blood boiling.

If there is a minimum age for a driver's license there should be a maximum age as well.

Take the old farts' licenses when they hit 65 or something.

It's been scientifically shown that your reaction time and thought processes slow considerably around that age.

Hell just look at BB, Doniston, and usc.

I fully support recertification of driving privs every 5 years after 60. A DR's statement would be required as well as an eye and reaction test.
of course to be fair all applicants would have to take the reaction test as well. Just not every 5 years till you turn 60.

LMAO@epicurious again!

If there is a minimum age for a driver's license there should be a maximum age as well.

Take the old farts' licenses when they hit 65 or something.

It's been scientifically shown that your reaction time and thought processes slow considerably around that age.

Hell just look at BB, Doniston, and usc.

Right thats why y'alls insurance rates are extremely high risk...let's compare epicurious ..I pay $260. per year on one vehicle and $280. on another...and my GD got $1500. knocked off of her yearly premium on her Lexus (for full coverage) by placing her on my insurance...you tell me oh so smart and safe one why is this the case?...how much do you pay?...and you really need to turn in your cc permit!:cof1:

Right thats why y'alls insurance rates are extremely high risk...let's compare epicurious ..I pay $260. per year on one vehicle and $280. on another...and my GD got $1500. knocked off of her yearly premium on her Lexus (for full coverage) by placing her on my insurance...you tell me oh so smart and safe one why is this the case?...how much do you pay?...and you really need to turn in your cc permit!:cof1:

Jesus Christ $260 per year are you serious?

And yes I am well aware of the prevalence of auto accidents among the youth.

And no, despite my heated arguments with idiots like you I am a responsible gun-owner and would do no such thing.

I'm serious..........

Jesus Christ $260 per year are you serious?

And yes I am well aware of the prevalence of auto accidents among the youth.

And no, despite my heated arguments with idiots like you I am a responsible gun-owner and would do no such thing.

I have a perfect driving record...no accidents or tickets...senior discount to boot! and yes I do drive the normal 10,000 miles per year...so I am the idiot eh' I do quite well in real life...can you say the same?:cof1:

I have a perfect driving record...no accidents or tickets...senior discount to boot! and yes I do drive the normal 10,000 miles per year...so I am the idiot eh' I do quite well in real life...can you say the same?:cof1:

I got 2 tickets within 3 months of turning 16 and got my license suspended.

I haven't had one since then, but yeah my insurance company still hasn't forgiven me.

I an't saying nuthin cause my driving record is perfect like BB's. Not even a speedin ticket.
Never thought I would be ashamed of that....

I pay about 150 a month for 3 vehicles a couple of tractors my home and farm insurance, and I have big liability coverage on my autos, 4X state required. that also includes workmans comp on 2 farm workers.

Last edited:
I'd have to ask the wife what we pay. I know its not a lot for 3 cars. Neither of us have had a ticket or an accident in the last 7 years, which is all they care about.

Mainly I put a lot of miles on my company Yukon, so the miles on personal vehicles isn't nearly what it could be.

My last accident was in 1977.

Back