The bullet counters

Wow this thread is disgusting. Sean Bell did NOT deserve what happened to him. No American does.

In my world, those police would have been castrated while Bell's family watched on approvingly.

Last edited:
Indeed..............

Wow this thread is disgusting. Sean Bell did NOT deserve what happened to him. No American does.

In my world, those police would have been castrated while Bell's family watched on approvingly.

The moral to this story is...when police order you to halt...do just that...if you attempt to flee by running them over this is what you can expect...end of story!

Yeah and if we were a police state I would accept that, but we're not.

We're a government of the people, and the government just shot one of it's people 50 times in cold blood.

Really.............!

Yeah and if we were a police state I would accept that, but we're not.

We're a government of the people, and the government just shot one of it's people 50 times in cold blood.

Is that what the court said or what you say?...Maybe you should turn in your cc permit!

Maybe a cop should try shooting at me like they did Bell, and they'll get to see firsthand just how well I use my CC permit.

So if............

Maybe a cop should try shooting at me like they did Bell, and they'll get to see firsthand just how well I use my CC permit.

a LE officer ordered you to stand down and drop your weapon...you are saying you would committ suicide by LE(cop)?...I suggest you turn in your cc permit and seek counsel real soon!

If I was driving and 50 bullets tore up my car, I would turn around and start shooting at whoever fired them.

Just a little advice..........

If I was driving and 50 bullets tore up my car, I would turn around and start shooting at whoever fired them.

Turn in your cc permit today...you are not mature enough to carry...the point being 'Sean Bell' drove at the officers and received suicide by cop...you seem to be on this path of destruction also!

Last edited:
If I were in a legitimate situation where LE officers asked me to surrender my weapon obviously I would.

What happened to Bell was not legitimate. Procedures and civil rights were blatantly violated.

Once again!

If I were in a legitimate situation where LE officers asked me to surrender my weapon obviously I would.

What happened to Bell was not legitimate. Procedures and civil rights were blatantly violated.

Is that what the court said or what you want to say and or believe?

I think it’s very interesting how most of the people on this thread assumed that the police were telling the truth when they made the claim that Sean Bell, who is the dead man in question, tried to run them over. Witnesses disputed that claim, and there was zero evidence of it ever happening.

But the cops, like Battlebourne who is a very pillar of integrity, said that’s how it went down, after they put dozens of bullets into him and realized oh shit, there’s no gun. So that must be the truth.

Like I said, maybe someday we’ll read how it happened to Sowell’s son. Most of you don’t have to worry about it happening to yours.
Unarmed white men simply do not turn up with 40 cop bullets in their asses.

Why would your first reaction whenever someones trying to run you down be to stand where you are and shoot at the car? How retarded could that be?

And if you DID get out of the way, then you don't have a right to shoot at him while hes driving off.

Like I said, something about the story that Sowell seems so ready to accept just seems fishy to me.

Until you...............

Why would your first reaction whenever someones trying to run you down be to stand where you are and shoot at the car? How retarded could that be?

And if you DID get out of the way, then you don't have a right to shoot at him while hes driving off.

Like I said, something about the story that Sowell seems so ready to accept just seems fishy to me.

or anyone else has walked in LE shoes...been there done that...you are assuming what happened..it makes a ass out of you and me(assume) this is what all of you are doing ...you are assuming what happened was in favor of the defendent and or victim..I was not there and neither were any of you...but y'all sure claim to have all the answers...the court however disagrees with y'all!

or anyone else has walked in LE shoes...been there done that...you are assuming what happened..it makes a ass out of you and me(assume) this is what all of you are doing ...you are assuming what happened was in favor of the defendent and or victim..I was not there and neither were any of you...but y'all sure claim to have all the answers...the court however disagrees with y'all!

I don't claim at all to have all the answers. I was never in the shoes and I haven't even read about it in a decent fashion. A Sowell article isn't an unbiased, citable source.

And the court did, apparently, disagree with me.

Thank you...........

I don't claim at all to have all the answers. I was never in the shoes and I haven't even read about it in a decent fashion. A Sowell article isn't an unbiased, citable source.

And the court did, apparently, disagree with me.

for your admission..I rest my case!:)

for your admission..I rest my case!:)

Well I always like to look like I'm taking a firm stance so that I don't piss of liberals, but I also have to balance that with a little "I don't know", to not piss off conservatives.

I am, after all, weak spined as hell, and I just can't take the wrath these days.

Well I always like to look like I'm taking a firm stance so that I don't piss of liberals, but I also have to balance that with a little "I don't know", to not piss off conservatives.

I am, after all, weak spined as hell, and I just can't take the wrath these days.

LOL

People do care what I think. I just don't care a lot on here what people think of me.
Just along for the ride.

Back