The case for the Fair Tax; the time is NOW

Another clueless Liberal who doesn't know what he is talking about. No shocker here.

I'm not surprised that Liberals like the corrupt status quo; they find real change repugnant. They would rather just care more than anyone else while doing nothing.

Know what Asshole detector, your nothing but a sarcastic little pussy with a big fuckin mouth.
All you do is try to demean and insult others because your a brainless little cocksucker.
I have no time for you get lost

I think every democrat in here would be down for a fair tax. Just so long as we can keep every other tax, of course.

Im not a democrat, try and dispute my post on the Fair tax which is total BS.
Refute my numbers. Nothing fair about it, its all about a huge tax cut for the rich at the expense as usual of the middle class.

This is real simple, the rich cant get anything off anyone that doesnt have anything. If you dont pay taxs the current tax code or the fair tax doesnt apply. It only applies to those that pay taxs.

The middle class as I noted factually GETS RAMMED with a huge 50% tax Increase and the richest americans get a HUGER 20% tax decrease. Fair my ass.

Know what Asshole detector, your nothing but a sarcastic little pussy with a big fuckin mouth.
All you do is try to demean and insult others because your a brainless little cocksucker.
I have no time for you get lost

LMAO; this coming from a brainless twit who cluelessly parrots leftist talking points; ironic.

Refute my numbers. Nothing fair about it, its all about a huge tax cut for the rich at the expense as usual of the middle class.

This is real simple, the rich cant get anything off anyone that doesnt have anything. If you dont pay taxs the current tax code or the fair tax doesnt apply. It only applies to those that pay taxs.

The middle class as I noted factually GETS RAMMED with a huge 50% tax Increase and the richest americans get a HUGER 20% tax decrease. Fair my ass.

Your numbers and claims about the Fair Tax are bullshit. How does one refute pure unadulterated bullshit other than call it what it is?

You're not an Independent. You're a Liberal. You probably voted twice for Obama; proof you're a clueless twit.

I am amused when both right and left whine and rant about corruption, power broking, lobbyists and inequity, then decry the very thing that would end it.

But this is the world of the low information fools who are gullibly duped by a media practicing malfeasance and wedded to a dishonest Marxist agenda.

You will never end the corruption within our Politics until you abolish the very thing that ensures it; the tax code.

Shocker; another empty headed rant. Yay you!

As usual, fucking insults and a total lack of rational argumentative opposing substance. You prove with your every post that you are nothing less than a clueless partisan RINO totally devoid of any original thought. If it weren't for the RNC's talking points you'd be totally brain-dead and we'd have to pull the plug on ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My favorite part
But I get way more decrease than 20
It's a work of art

As usual, fucking insults and a total lack of rational argumentative opposing substance. You prove with your every post that you are nothing less than a clueless partisan RINO totally devoid of any original thought. If it weren't for the RNC's talking points you'd be totally brain-dead and we'd have to pull the plug on ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're sounding like Evince, or Zappas, or Anti-Party now; yay you!

Hypocritical whiney dunce.

Your numbers and claims about the Fair Tax are bullshit. How does one refute pure unadulterated bullshit other than call it what it is?

If you were anything less than a fucking class “A” clueless idiot, you’d know that you REFUTE bullshit with actual evidence to the contrary Goober. Don’t worry I’d expect that nobody that’s noticed you has come to expect anything from you other than insults totally devoid of anything resembling rational argumentative opposing substance.

You're sounding like Evince, or Zappas, or Anti-Party now; yay you!

Hypocritical whiney dunce.

Same old, same old expanded proof that you have nothing more than insults totally devoid of any rational opposing argumentative substance on any single issue. Congratulations Brain-Dead Doofus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you were anything less than a fucking class “A” clueless idiot, you’d know that you REFUTE bullshit with actual evidence to the contrary Goober. Don’t worry I’d expect that nobody that’s noticed you has come to expect anything from you other than insults totally devoid of anything resembling rational argumentative opposing substance.

Dear ranting vulgar hypocrite moron; I guess you missed these posts way back when.

Here they are again because you are just as stupid as Evince, Zappas, Mainetard and Anti-Thinker:

http://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...air-Tax-the-time-is-NOW&p=1342204#post1342204

http://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...air-Tax-the-time-is-NOW&p=1343043#post1343043

http://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...air-Tax-the-time-is-NOW&p=1343303#post1343303

http://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...air-Tax-the-time-is-NOW&p=1343306#post1343306

Same old, same old expanded proof that you have nothing more than insults totally devoid of any rational opposing argumentative substance on any single issue. Congratulations Brain-Dead Doofus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay Zappas twin dunce.

:thisisgettinggood:

Keep posting and proving you're a clueless, substance lacking, idiot with nothing but weak, pitiful, woeful, laughable insults Goober.

Im having a hard time distinguishing your effeminate whine from Zappas now. Have some fucking cheese with that Zappas whine dumbass. LMAO

Last edited:
if a flat tax worked it would already be in place.

It doesn't provide the needed revenue

stop being such a sheep

if a flat tax worked it would already be in place.

It doesn't provide the needed revenue

stop being such a sheep

Wrong again dimwit; it is exactly because the Fair Tax or Flat Tax would work in limiting the power and corruption in DC that it isn't in place. But you're an uneducated dunce and can't possibly realize what a gullible twit you are for the status quo.

Until the sheeple like you grow a brain and wake up, the power brokers of BOTH parties will continue using the tax code as a tool to centralize their power in DC and advance the corruptive influence of that power.

Term limits, a Fair Tax (or Flat Rax)and elimination of all subsidies are the only ways you can stop the corruption and economy destroying policies of Washington. Then we can go to work on our State Houses.

Back