The case for the Fair Tax; the time is NOW

http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Justice...consent-decree

why do all you right wing people pretend this reality is not reality?

The US Supreme Court declined on Monday to take up a request by the Republican National Committee to lift a 30-year-old consent decree that restricts the political party’s ability to enforce preelection ballot security programs that critics say would result in minority voter suppression.

you made a claim I came to check it out as asked then you refused to hold up your end of the bargan and answer my questions about the FACT that the SCOTUS agrees with me that the republican party needs to be watched b the courts so they cant cheat in elections.

it was merely a diversion.

it didn't work and you have sstill failed to even discuss the FACTS given you

Funny, I seem to recall you stating that you would apologize when shown wrong. You were shown to be flat out WRONG. Yet no apology.

nope I wasn't and you have NOT produced the evidence to claim that.

Now why do you deny the court case that went all the way to the SCOTUS proves the courts have caught the republican party repeatedly cheating in elections?

nope I wasn't and you have NOT produced the evidence to claim that.

yes desh, I have. Your claim that a flat tax cannot produce enough revenue is 100% false. Period. Your wiki link even stated that it was just opinion as to why Latvia had problems. It even states that there are opposing opinions.

You then ignore all the FACTS that I presented. WHY IS THAT DESH?

WHY DO YOU HATE FACTS?

WHY DO YOU LIE DESH?

WHY DESH? WHY?

Now why do you deny the court case that went all the way to the SCOTUS proves the courts have caught the republican party repeatedly cheating in elections?

where have I denied that Desh? Why can't you ever post a link or the post number? WHY DESH? WHY?

tumblr_mjrghurzsi1s8czzko1_500.gif

who is that and what show?

"Sam and Cat" on the Disney channel. My oldest grand is getting into the young kids it comes these days. Peer pressure starts early! I let het watch it a few times, then I recorded "Myth Busters" and "How it Made", she loves those shows! He also got her first quarter report and she is good at math! I am thrilled!

The latest proposal from the Republicans to tweak the current tax code was dissapointing.

There is only one way to get corruption out of our Capital and rejuvenate the economy. It's called the Fair Tax.

If we could convince Congress to implement term limits at the same time, that would be a further nail in the coffin of the corrupting influences of Washngon DC.

I am a retired tax lawyer/CPA, with no financial benefit from ANY tax system. For supporting details call 423-532-7337.

FT is Karl Marx on steroids AND a Bernie Madoff financial scam.

The FT proudly advertises that it INCREASES WELFARE. The Prebate is advertised as merely repaying the poor for any FT they pay, but actually would pay them far more than any FT they might pay and also gives the working poor free SS/Medi.

The FT is a 40-70% in-your-face retail sales tax that would spark a taxpayer rebellion that would destroy our 70% retail-sales-sensitive economy. 40% = 30% FT + e.g., 10% S/L - 70% is the rate needed at a sample 30% FT evasion rate (the FT incredibly assumes ZERO evasion and ZERO intentional reduction in spending).

IN ADDITION to that 40-70% tax, the FT contains several HIDDEN TAXES. FT’s 30% rate is really 42+%; the 12+% is hidden by having fed + S/L govts paying FT – they must get that money from you. The initial 30% rate is 1-5% short. The FT causes the fed budget for SS to rise by 1) SS COLA of almost 30% and 2) fraudulent new SS benefits.
The NEW IRS will be worse, more invasive, than today’s IRS – we may well have to file an “Annual FT Summary”.

We may well wind up with BOTH a NEW Income Tax AND the FT.

What we need is a Flat Income Tax with No Deductions, No Exemptions, No Credits and a 10% rate.
Call your representatives in Congress and let them know that this is what you want.

Please excuse TD. He's a fucking RINO idiot that falls for every RINO scam and lie ever invented. He's still in denial that the CIA played a major roll in bringing Saddam into power in Iraq and the CIA deposed an elected leader in Iran and replaced him with a brutal tyrannical Shah. He's one of those "my country no matter what unless Democrats are in control" fucking idiots!!!!!!!!!!

Please excuse TD. He's a fucking RINO idiot that falls for every RINO scam and lie ever invented. He's still in denial that the CIA played a major roll in bringing Saddam into power in Iraq and the CIA deposed an elected leader in Iran and replaced him with a brutal tyrannical Shah. He's one of those "my country no matter what unless Democrats are in control" fucking idiots!!!!!!!!!!

You're a fucking idiot on steroids you know that? I think you're tied with Desh for lunacy.

Dumbass; it doesn't occur to a dimwit like you that the crap posted by that dunce Yankee was mostly lies. But alas, being informed would require effort and idiots like you seldom exert much effort other than removing any doubt what an idiot on steroids you are.

Of course an idiot like you would prefer the status quo; that way we get to watch you incessantly, like a lunatic, whine and rant about EVERYONE because EVERYONE can't be as stupid as you are. Yay you!

Moron.

Why everyone doesn't have Evince on ignore defies rational logic.

Scared of a little debate? All parties have extremeists. As long as the person has information and debates, no reason to ignore them. If they are a simple minded troll that only stops by for an insult constantly, then you ignore them. We are here to debate politics, not listen to child brains state their newest insult they try so hard to be clever......(yea, talkin about you)

Scared of a little debate? All parties have extremeists. As long as the person has information and debates, no reason to ignore them. If they are a simple minded troll that only stops by for an insult constantly, then you ignore them. We are here to debate politics, not listen to child brains state their newest insult they try so hard to be clever......(yea, talkin about you)

:facepalm:

Your facepalm GAF seems to help you express your inability to debate. Perhaps you can learn to say words.

One thing about me everyone should know, if I lose the debate, I change my perspective, which is what EVERYONE should do.

So. Tell me more about this facepalm GAF...............No, I mean the topic, silly me.

You're a fucking idiot on steroids you know that? I think you're tied with Desh for lunacy.

Dumbass; it doesn't occur to a dimwit like you that the crap posted by that dunce Yankee was mostly lies. But alas, being informed would require effort and idiots like you seldom exert much effort other than removing any doubt what an idiot on steroids you are.

Of course an idiot like you would prefer the status quo; that way we get to watch you incessantly, like a lunatic, whine and rant about EVERYONE because EVERYONE can't be as stupid as you are. Yay you!

Moron.

How cute! You ”WHINE AND RANT” about somebody else whining and ranting. You’re not just a fucking partisan idiot you’re a fucking hypocrite too, huh Goober?

Why everyone doesn't have me on ignore defies rational logic.

I don't understand either. I think it is that you are entertaining with insult rather than debate tactics. Like Yankee said, very Saul Alinsky ecxept it doesn't work for you, because there is simply no context behind the bluster.

Back