The case for the Fair Tax; the time is NOW

that is pure nonsense.

If I set the flat tax at 50%, would it bring in enough revenue? How about 100%?

But as an alleged free market conservative you should understand that price raises to that degree will actually lower receipts due to lower demand at the exorbitant price.

I want to see if he will reference the relatively inelastic demand curve of food. if he goes there he's officially a satan-spawned evildoer.

But as an alleged free market conservative you should understand that price raises to that degree will actually lower receipts due to lower demand at the exorbitant price.

Do you just come on here looking for a fight?

I would never propose actually going to such levels as 50 or 100%. I exaggerated the position to demonstrate clearly to Desh that she is wrong. That it matters WHAT the rate is as to whether or not a flat tax will produce enough revenue.

Do you just come on here looking for a fight?

I would never propose actually going to such levels as 50 or 100%. I exaggerated the position to demonstrate clearly to Desh that she is wrong. That it matters WHAT the rate is as to whether or not a flat tax will produce enough revenue.

But all you did was demonstrate your own stupidity. woops.

So according to what you have posted here Desh some people have said three countries Latvia, Lithuania and Estonia have not raised enough money because of their tax policies. And this is what you point to as your evidence that the flat tax can't raise enough revenue and you question why I wouldn't know this?

Still no response Desh?

You are the scar of slavery.

you are a boil on the skin of this country.

I hope you have a nice long happy healthy life and will be glad when you and your kind are dead and we no longer have to look and listen to the scar you are in this country.

You cant pass on your evil anymore

The kids are refusing your full diaper load

Im searching for the place I need to say sorry like you guys claim

Mankind only developed a Big brain due to the ever increasing need to ban together for survival.

the bigger your brain the better you can socialize and plan ahead collectively.

Man without emotion is a flawed man.

Its not a fully functioning human being.

there are about 4 in 100 sociopaths walking this earth.

1 a woman and 3 are men.

that is a BOAT load of sociopaths.

the right in this country wants the sociopaths with huge piles of money to rule us

still looking

Bijou,

You aren't doing anything but entertaining me. I can dispatch of you like I have dispatched all of the women in my life who have outlived their usefulness. You are nothing but a bitter old crow who sees her life has amounted to nothing.

Humping my leg is no substitute for a real man Bijou. Look inside yourself find your inner happiness. Let go of your daddy issues. Was it that he didn't pay enough attention to you? (edited for content) Did he leave your mommy? What has spawned your hatred toward men Bijou?

Is it the prospect that you will never procreate? On behalf of the entire human race, thank you for that.

As for my wife, she is a brilliant, charming, compassionate and strong conservative woman who has more brains in her left pinky than you do in your entire bitter body. We enjoy a wonderful life together. Something I sadly fear you do not have.

Maybe I should stop being so hard on you. I fear maybe you will end up going over the edge and killing yourself. Although, it wouldn't be a bad idea if (edited for content)

hmmmm no banning for this one?

I remember what this USED to say.

Id be banned for telling you what it said.

the guy who said it first.

no banning

tell me what it is I said exactly that you want me to account for .

then give me the poist numbers so I don't have to waste time trying to GUESS what its about

tell me what it is I said exactly that you want me to account for .

then give me the poist numbers so I don't have to waste time trying to GUESS what its about

POST 203 Desh... I JUST POSTED IT... CAWACKO JUST POSTED IT... HOW FUCKING RETARDED ARE YOU?

This post Desh.
you forgot to tell her it was post 203 that you quoted, because it isn't real if you don't tell her the post number so that she can then tell you to link to it and then when she still pretends not to be able to see it, she will call you a liar.

Back