The case for the Fair Tax; the time is NOW

Well of course it does; you're probably on welfare living in a trailer park.

I did start a business shit-for-brains. I've been self employed since 2004.

Carry on dimwit.
I have been a business owner by a large multiplier of the number of years you have, and was able to accumulate my capital and goods as a direct result of the tax code.

You don't know shit, ignorant, rude child. You are not nearly as smart as you think you are, and have no debate skills whatsoever. Your only skill is the weak, repetitive insult.
You don't have even a drop of originality and in fact, you bring nothing to the table whatsoever, save rudeness and stupidity.

I have been a business owner by a large multiplier of the number of years you have, and was able to accumulate my capital and goods as a direct result of the tax code.

You don't know shit, ignorant, rude child. You are not nearly as smart as you think you are, and have no debate skills whatsoever. Your only skill is the weak, repetitive insult.
You don't have even a drop of originality and in fact, you bring nothing to the table whatsoever, save rudeness and stupidity.

Hey dimwit; read your own trolling posts before you attempt to judge mine.

Good lord, not only are you really THAT stupid, but an arrogant dimwitted hypocrite as well. However, as Liberals go, you're par for the course.

It’s not that I think I am that smart, it’s just that you are really THAT stupid. It’s not hard to look smart next to leftist dimwits like you.

Now do yourself a favor and put me on ignore so that I don't have to suffer more of your repugnant ignorance.

Dumbass.

I am on my phone and cant link to my website from my phone.

So you say.

No browser access on your Obamaphone? Then how do you post links, huh?

w200-0f334b2835e4b43e583e38079c749fb8.jpg

An opinion such as this does not violate the rule.

Of course, I personally believe that people would be more interesting if they talked about ideas rather than personalities.

Yeah I actually believe that as well, but the lefties like to muck around in the slop. I understand your lack of desire to stay above the fray and I truly respect it, but I am not afraid to get my hands dirty.

They bring a knife. I bring a gun.

They think they are cute impugning and denigrating in their own way, but then act all shocked and butthurt when it gets turned back on them.

As Will Smith said in Men In Black "Don't start none. Won't be none"

I am on my phone and cant link to my website from my phone.
I will send you a link from my office tomorrow morning.

How about first BM links to something, anything, that proves he has any kind of life whatsoever. Has anyone been on this board at any time of the day or night when this little bitch hasn't been posting furiously?

What a joke. He can't have a job, never mind a business. A little bitch living in his dad's bathroom.

How about first BM links to something, anything, that proves he has any kind of life whatsoever. Has anyone been on this board at any time of the day or night when this little bitch hasn't been posting furiously?

What a joke. He can't have a job, never mind a business. A little bitch living in his dad's bathroom.

I don't know, the bathroom is far too luxurious, I bet it is his dad's crawl space.

RULE 12 VIOLATION

DEGRADATION OF WOMEN

USING THE TERM BITCH

GRIND ALERT

RULE 12 VIOLATION

So according to what you have posted here Desh some people have said three countries Latvia, Lithuania and Estonia have not raised enough money because of their tax policies. And this is what you point to as your evidence that the flat tax can't raise enough revenue and you question why I wouldn't know this?

Any response here Desh?

Back