The Centrist Party

It's a daunting challenge, but I've never been prouder of my daughter. The biological mother is white, the father black .. challenge number one.

My daughter is still in the military, although stationed relatively close here in Georgia. She is scheduled to go to Afghanistan next March .. and guess who Zoe' will be with while she's gone?

Challenge number two. :0(

BAC, you and I have had our differences as political enemies, but I wanted to take this opportunity to tell you, first of all, I am sorry for your loss, and second, I appreciate your daughter's service and sacrifice. Your story gives me a new found respect for you as a person, even though I am sure we will still be bitter enemies in political debate. It takes someone with enormous character to step up to the plate and do the right thing, and I recognize and appreciate that whenever I see it.

Good luck, and my thoughts and prayers are with you.

BAC, you and I have had our differences as political enemies, but I wanted to take this opportunity to tell you, first of all, I am sorry for your loss, and second, I appreciate your daughter's service and sacrifice. Your story gives me a new found respect for you as a person, even though I am sure we will still be bitter enemies in political debate. It takes someone with enormous character to step up to the plate and do the right thing, and I recognize and appreciate that whenever I see it.

Good luck, and my thoughts and prayers are with you.

I appreciate that Dixie very much.

No doubt that we will be at completely different ends of the spectrum on many issues. We both have passionate expressions of our political beliefs. I have no problem with the passion in your comments. That shouldn't make us enemies.

Thanks again sister.

Wow that's amazing! Your daughter sounds like an amazing person. Good luck bac!

:0) I'm blushing.

She's also an amazing photographer .. check this out ..

Zoe model.jpg

Click on the picture and look into her eyes.

Never let it be said that a man can't raise a daughter alone. :0)

Last edited:
Extremely cute child, BAC.

I adopted a child as well, a long time ago, I was her Godfather and circumstances made it so I had to take on the responsibility I promised to uphold.

I miss her father, but not as much as she does. She's one wonderful kid though.

Make sure you daughter knows we appreciate her service.

Thank you brother.

I do indeed talk to my daughter about these conversations. Every American soldier should know that no matter how wildly divergent our political beliefs may be, the American people support them. We may not all support their missions, but we do support them.

They are killing themselves at alarming rates. The stress of rapid and constant deployment is tearing them apart.

you are blessed with so many, and your daughter's principled life. and the youngster. Some never have so much ; may blessings abound

I'm blushing .. but of couse you couldn't see it if you were standing right next to me.

I blush in caramel. :0)

Back