The Christian Eucharist is a Ritual Cannibalism

nothing there prohibiting a nice rack of lamb......

Genesis 1:29 King James Version (KJV)

29 And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed,
which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree,
in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed;
to you it shall be for meat.

I know, right?......

.....why?.....

Luke 24:41 And while they still did not believe it because of joy and amazement, he asked them, “Do you have anything here to eat?” 42 They gave him a piece of broiled fish, 43 and he took it and ate it in their presence. (why did you make up the part about the honeycomb?).........

You know you altered my wording, right?...

Why?

Because it is next to godliness. There are no vegetarian lessons given...just...a disclaimer: "I have much more to say to you, more than you can now bear."

why did you make up the part about the honeycomb?.........

Isaiah 7:14-15 prophesies Christ's arrival

Therefore the Lord himself will give you a sign: The virgin will conceive and give birth to a son, and will call him Immanuel.

Butter and honey shall he eat, that he may know to refuse the evil, and choose the good.

why did you make up the part about the honeycomb?........

Luke 24:41-43 Note the words used, Jesus was offered two things 'Fish and a honeycomb' "... and he took it . . ." indicates that he choose one of the two judging from Isaiah 7:15 [the word used here is 'brosimos' (eatable)].

It depends on what the definition of "It" is.

Last edited:
nothing there prohibiting a nice rack of lamb......

Isaiah 66:3 "whoever sacrifices a bull is like one who kills a person ... "

Leviticus 3:17 "'This is a lasting ordinance for the generations to come, wherever you live: You must not eat any fat or any blood.'"

Isaiah 1:11
“What makes you think I want all your sacrifices?” says the LORD. “I am sick of your burnt offerings of rams and the fat of fattened cattle. I get no pleasure from the blood of bulls and lambs and goats.

Isaiah 1:15
:When you spread out your hands in prayer, I hide my eyes from you; even when you offer many prayers, I am not listening. Your hands are full of blood!

num 11:33
"But while the meat was still between their teeth and before it could be consumed, the anger of the LORD burned against the people, and he struck them with a severe plague.

Last edited:

Leviticus 3:17 "'This is a lasting ordinance for the generations to come, wherever you live: You must not eat any fat or any blood.'"

Isaiah 1:11
“What makes you think I want all your sacrifices?” says the LORD. “I am sick of your burnt offerings of rams and the fat of fattened cattle. I get no pleasure from the blood of bulls and lambs and goats.

Isaiah 1:15
:When you spread out your hands in prayer, I hide my eyes from you; even when you offer many prayers, I am not listening. Your hands are full of blood!

"But while the meat was still between their teeth and before it could be consumed, the anger of the LORD burned against the people, and he struck them with a severe plague.

Just shows how full of contradictions the Bible is.

Genesis 1:29 King James Version (KJV)

29 And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed,
which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree,
in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed;
to you it shall be for meat.

but not to you it shall be for meat and nothing else is......

Luke 24:41-43 Note the words used, Jesus was offered two things 'Fish and a honeycomb' "... and he took it .

that is the point.......those aren't words used in Luke 24:41-43.......

36 While they were still talking about this, Jesus himself stood among them and said to them, “Peace be with you.”

37 They were startled and frightened, thinking they saw a ghost. 38 He said to them, “Why are you troubled, and why do doubts rise in your minds? 39 Look at my hands and my feet. It is I myself! Touch me and see; a ghost does not have flesh and bones, as you see I have.”

40 When he had said this, he showed them his hands and feet. 41 And while they still did not believe it because of joy and amazement, he asked them, “Do you have anything here to eat?” 42 They gave him a piece of broiled fish, 43 and he took it and ate it in their presence.

44 He said to them, “This is what I told you while I was still with you: Everything must be fulfilled that is written about me in the Law of Moses, the Prophets and the Psalms.”

.....no honeycombs......

Isaiah 66:3 is directed at those who offered sacrifices to false gods.......the passage begins in Isaiah 65......
“I revealed myself to those who did not ask for me;
I was found by those who did not seek me.
To a nation that did not call on my name,
I said, ‘Here am I, here am I.’
2 All day long I have held out my hands
to an obstinate people,
who walk in ways not good,
pursuing their own imaginations—
3 a people who continually provoke me
to my very face,
offering sacrifices in gardens
and burning incense on altars of brick;
4 who sit among the graves
and spend their nights keeping secret vigil;
who eat the flesh of pigs,
and whose pots hold broth of impure meat;
5 who say, ‘Keep away; don’t come near me,
for I am too sacred for you!’
Such people are smoke in my nostrils,
a fire that keeps burning all day.

it is not a contradiction.......it is condemnation on a misuse of his creation to offer sacrifice to other gods..........

kosher food prep.......you know that leaves the muscle, right?......Levitus 10....
16 When Moses inquired about the goat of the sin offering and found that it had been burned up, he was angry with Eleazar and Ithamar, Aaron’s remaining sons, and asked, 17 “Why didn’t you eat the sin offering in the sanctuary area? It is most holy; it was given to you to take away the guilt of the community by making atonement for them before the Lord. 18 Since its blood was not taken into the Holy Place, you should have eaten the goat in the sanctuary area, as I commanded.”

Numbers 11
4 The rabble with them began to crave other food, and again the Israelites started wailing and said, “If only we had meat to eat! 5 We remember the fish we ate in Egypt at no cost—also the cucumbers, melons, leeks, onions and garlic. 6 But now we have lost our appetite; we never see anything but this manna!”

7 The manna was like coriander seed and looked like resin. 8 The people went around gathering it, and then ground it in a hand mill or crushed it in a mortar. They cooked it in a pot or made it into loaves. And it tasted like something made with olive oil. 9 When the dew settled on the camp at night, the manna also came down.
God did not punish them for eating meat.......he GAVE them the meat......they were punished for their whining.......

Numbers 11

God did not punish them for eating meat.......he GAVE them the meat......they were punished for their whining.......

You are reading a translation of a translation of a translation.

It's up to the translation.

You'd have to verify each Hebrew, Aramaic and Greek word.

Anyway,

You see my quote of Num 11.33

Why cannot you explain the CONTRADICTION?

Because of Haplessness?

Isaiah 66:3 is directed at those who offered sacrifices to false gods.......the passage begins in Isaiah 65......

it is not a contradiction.......it is condemnation on a misuse of his creation to offer sacrifice to other gods..........

Restaurants around the world and in every hill and dale know this?

It's a specialty in Vegas?

kosher food prep.......you know that leaves the muscle, right?......Levitus 10....

Right you are Kosher ---and it is common knowledge every boyscout knows.

You can't have your pudding until you drain the blood.

Biohazards and abortion remains and fish guts are all tilled into the soil ---it's the price of sacrifice for many a first date?

You see my quote of Num 11.33

Why cannot you explain the CONTRADICTION?

Because of Haplessness?

/shrugs.....no.....its because you made it up......sort of like you inserting the word "honeycomb" in the gospel passage.......I have studied Hebrew and Greek.......you?....

Mr Prophet,

Relax. You are getting desperate.

Are you a Rancher?

If you stop eating meat aka dead beasts --- You will be performing a sacrifice.

I know it will be painful for you and your family and friends and fire dept barbecues...NO Pain No Gain.

Are the verses being quoted about the spirituality of Food or about ways of obtaining boons?

I am talking about the Religious spirituality of Food.

All creatures are animated by a their own speck of Spirit aka Soul.

All creatures have a soul.

All creatures eat, sleep, mate and defend even the demigods.

Do you eat only soul-less creatures?

You are trespassing on the travels of low beasts ---as blasé despots not as stewards.

Sacrifice begins with WORK. Work produces fruits of your labor
[aka karma (actions) produces krama-palam, aka, fruits of your actions]

When obligated-work is not performed, one gets desperate....

“There is so much more I want to tell you, but you can't bear it now.
-Jesus Christ

Died and Raised from the dead and His Holy Spirit Person when to the right hand of the Father.

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Here is a Guru that spoke English and was a Sanskrit Scholar too, that appeared after 1WW and
after 2WW and after Hippies evolved classic rock n roll and after NASA "went to a Moon" and
after gays wanted recognition and after blacks wanted equality and during the Cambodian genocides
and after you all saw your grandfathers pass away ... here is what the monk Bhaktivedanta Swami
wrote in his rendition of the Sanskrit Bhagavad-gita, that he eruditely entitled "Bhagavad-gita As-It-Is":

TRANSLATION

Foods in the mode of goodness increase the duration of life, purify one's existence and give strength,
health, happiness and satisfaction. Such nourishing foods are sweet, juicy, fattening and palatable.
Foods that are too bitter, too sour, salty, pungent, dry and hot, are liked by people in the modes of passion.
Such foods cause pain, distress, and disease. Food cooked more than three hours before being eaten,
which is tasteless, stale, putrid, decomposed and unclean, is food liked by people in the mode of ignorance.

PURPORT

Thc purpose of food is to increase the duration of life, purify the mind and aid bodily strength. This is its only purpose.
In the past, great authorities selected those foods that best aid health and increase life's duration,
such as milk products, sugar, rice, wheat, fruits and vegetables. These foods are very dear to those
in the mode of goodness. Some other foods, such as baked corn and molasses, while not very palatable
in themselves, can be made pleasant when mixed with milk or other foods. They are then in the mode of
goodness. All these foods are pure by nature. They are quite distinct from untouchable things like meat
and liquor. Fatty foods, as mentioned in the eighth verse, have no connection with animal fat obtained
by slaughter. Animal fat is available in the form of milk, which is the most wonderful of all foods.

Milk, butter, cheese and similar products give animal fat in a form which rules out any need for the
killing of innocent creatures. It is only through brute mentality that this killing goes on. The civilized
method of obtaining needed fat is by milk. Slaughter is the way of subhumans. Protein is amply available
through split peas, dhall, whole wheat, etc.
Foods in the mode of passion, which are bitter, too salty, or too hot or overly mixed with red pepper,
cause misery by producing mucous in the stomach, leading to disease. Foods in the mode of ignorance
or darkness are essentially those that are not fresh. Any food cooked more than three hours before
it is eaten (except prasadam, food offered to the Lord) is considered to be in the mode of darkness.

Because they are decomposing, such foods give a bad odor, which often attracts people in this mode
but repulses those in the mode of goodness.
Remnants of food may be eaten only when they are part of a meal that was first offered to the Supreme Lord
or first eaten by saintly persons, especially the spiritual master. Otherwise the remnants of food are considered
to be in the mode of darkness, and they increase infection or disease. Such foodstuffs, although very palatable
to persons in the mode of darkness, are neither liked nor even touched by those in the mode of goodness.

The best food is the remnant of what is offered to the Supreme Personality of Godhead. In Bhagavad-gita
the Supreme Lord says that He accepts preparations of vegetables, flour and milk when offered with devotion.
Patram puspam phalam toyam. Of course, devotion and love are the chief things which the Supreme Personality
of Godhead accepts. But it is also mentioned that the prasadam should be prepared in a particular way.
Any food prepared by the injunction of the scripture offered to the Supreme Personality of Godhead can be taken
even if prepared long, long ago, because such food is transcendental. Therefore to make food antiseptic,
eatable and palatable for all persons, one should offer food to the Supreme Personality of Godhead.
https://asitis.com/17/8-10.html

Last edited:
inserting the word "honeycomb" ......I have studied Hebrew and Greek.......you?....

So then you know why the word "honeycomb" is there then.

Because you have studied Hebrew and Greek. [and you would change a word of them words....right?]

I am NOT changing any words.

You must be so urban that grass is a rare site?

618W06mZ45L._SY679_.jpg

Back