The Church should respect tough questions

But you haven't and never will. BTW who decides what's "unnecessary" suffering? You? Not very impressive

If only you could prove it. Oh that's right you can't.
Well, let’s see. Starvation and disease in the newest of newborns all over the world. Pain and suffering of animals, pets. Animal abuse. Child abuse. The Holocaust. Some of your fellow dumbfucks talk about burning and beheading of Israeli babies.

There’s the proof. What’s your answer for your omni-everything god? Oh, that’s right. You haven’t got one. But, I do and it’s self-evident to any rational person. That god does not exist.

CHECKMATE, bitch.

Well, let’s see. Starvation and disease in the newest of newborns all over the world. Pain and suffering of animals, pets. Animal abuse. Child abuse. The Holocaust. Some of your fellow dumbfucks talk about burning and beheading of Israeli babies.

There’s the proof. What’s your answer for your omni-everything god? Oh, that’s right. You haven’t got one. But, I do and it’s self-evident to any rational person. That god does not exist.

CHECKMATE, bitch.
Proof that people act shitty and shitty stuff happens? We agree. Now your problem is you think this is evidence that God doesn't exist but all you have done is claimed not proved it.

If you have to claim you're victorious that means you aren't. I must say though how impressed I am with the level of importance you place on you stupidity

No you claimed you don't believe in Santa or the Tooth fairy. I generalized the point. You don't believe in unevidenced claims.

Not really. If you read what I was responding to. Also, please don't play that card given the number of times you misrepresented my line about a "spiritual path". You are better than your hypocrisy.

Ironic.
I accept your tacit confession that you utterly misrepresented my post, since I clearly said I didn't have any beliefs one way or the other about the existence of advanced sentient life elsewhere in the galaxy

I accept your tacit confession that you utterly misrepresented my post,

Then you accept that which does not exist.

And besides, where do YOU get off complaining about "Misrepresentation" when you repeatedly lied about my post about a "spiritual path"?

since I clearly said I didn't have any beliefs one way or the other about the existence of advanced sentient life elsewhere in the galaxy

So you are agnostic about Santa. Good to hear. At least it is consistent.

I accept your tacit confession that you are agnostic about Santa and the Tooth Fairy.

Proof that people act shitty and shitty stuff happens? We agree. Now your problem is you think this is evidence that God doesn't exist but all you have done is claimed not proved it.

If you have to claim you're victorious that means you aren't. I must say though how impressed I am with the level of importance you place on you stupidity
Naw, shitty things are when you stub your toe or get fired for being an idiot.

Evil and unnecessary suffering are those that I described. But I see where you can’t address that in defense of your omni-everything god.

Don’t feel bad, Rufus. I’ve watched hours of the best of the apologists take a swing at it. They all struck out, too. Failed miserably. Just like you.

BAM!

Do you have a point? Just get to it.
Just want to know if you ever saw it. I do want to keep a conversation going with you...and want it to be on something you have reasonable, intelligent thoughts about. If you have seen that movie...we can discuss it.

CHECKMATE, bitch.
C'mon, Domer...you reason better than this most of the time.

There is NO PROOF that there are no gods...and the idea that starvation, disease, or any of the myriad wrongs of the world exist, most assuredly is not proof that there are no gods.

People who assert, "There are no gods" would do well to realize that that assertion is as absurd as the assertion, "There is one GOD."

Conversely, people who assert, "There is one GOD" would do well to realize that that assertion is as absurd as the assertion, "There are no gods."

What is wrong with acknowledging that we do not KNOW the true nature of the REALITY of existence.

C'mon, Domer...you reason better than this most of the time.

There is NO PROOF that there are no gods...and the idea that starvation, disease, or any of the myriad wrongs of the world exist, most assuredly is not proof that there are no gods.

People who assert, "There are no gods" would do well to realize that that assertion is as absurd as the assertion, "There is one GOD."

Conversely, people who assert, "There is one GOD" would do well to realize that that assertion is as absurd as the assertion, "There are no gods."

What is wrong with acknowledging that we do not KNOW the true nature of the REALITY of existence.
I didn’t say NO gods. I’m referring to the Christian god

Nothing is wrong with it.

I think it is the most rational position to take.

The concept that the universe has a rational author, an eternal logos, a purposeful organizing principle doesn't seem bat shit crazy, on the other hand it's possible the initial conditions of the universe and the fabric of reality just blinked into existence.

CHECKMATE, bitch.
proof of the sinfulness of mankind?........no argument there.........did you have a different point to make?...,

The concept that the universe has a rational author, an eternal logos, a purposeful organizing principle doesn't seem bat shit crazy, on the other hand it's possible the initial conditions of the universe and the fabric of reality just blinked into existence.
The physical universe is a reaction to Satan's failed rebellion backed by a third of the Angels!
That's what caused the Big Bang

proof of the sinfulness of mankind?........no argument there.........did you have a different point to make?...,
Nope. Just that your Christian god is either feckless or doesn’t exist. But, how can an omni-everything god be feckless? Nope, can’t be.

Only one answer then, Rufus.

There is NO PROOF that there are no gods.

That is an absurd statement. Some sort of weird attempt to prove a universal negative.

Yet you get upset when someone says the perfectly rational point that they fail to believe in God. I agree, the claim "There is no God" is indefensible logically since no one can see all of the universe at all times and God could merely be hiding.

Nothing.

Neither is there anything wrong with saying one simply fails to believe in God. It doesn't require universal knowledge and it admits that the person could be mistaken.

This is literally how science is done, I see no reason to not apply it to theology.

Nope. Just that your Christian god is either feckless or doesn’t exist. But, how can an omni-everything god be feckless? Nope, can’t be.

Only one answer then, Rufus.
either you can be totally ignorant or you can't...........there is only one answer.......

That is an absurd statement. Some sort of weird attempt to prove a universal negative.

Yet you get upset when someone says the perfectly rational point that they fail to believe in God. I agree, the claim "There is no God" is indefensible logically since no one can see all of the universe at all times and God could merely be hiding.

Nothing.

Neither is there anything wrong with saying one simply fails to believe in God. It doesn't require universal knowledge and it admits that the person could be mistaken.

This is literally how science is done, I see no reason to not apply it to theology.
Ummm...still no answer to whether or not you've seen Pulp Fiction. It was nominated for an Academy Award.

Did you see it?

Back