The coming religious holiday

...from burning coal but I thought he was just limiting it to carbon per se. Burning C itself won't produce SO2 or SOx of other sorts either.
Burning coal produces some fairly nasty things. Sulfur dioxide, Mercury and other heavy metals that are known to not be good for us. That doesn't even include the various types of ash that are physical pollutants.

Nuclear power is clearly the way to go. Not that things like wind, water and solar are terrible, but they are also unreliable and have other flaws.

Ah, hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Clearly you've never learned any geology.
Climate is not geology.
CO: from incomplete combustion of carbon is a poison.
Fix your fire.
CO2: from complete combustion of carbon is pretty innocuous unless you burn gigatons a year and load up the atmosphere with excess at which point it becomes a significant forcing for climate change.
Climate cannot change. Carbon dioxide is not a force or energy.

T your opinion is acknowledged... Again. Correct. Luckily, neither of us has said anything to the contrary.
So you insinuated If something occurs naturally, it is safe. Correct. My big toes are also not my ears. I'm glad we got that figured out. sulfur dioxide.
Trying to deny your own posts won't work, moron.
What about sulfur dioxide?

Burning coal produces some fairly nasty things. Sulfur dioxide, Mercury and other heavy metals that are known to not be good for us.
Carbon is not sulfur dioxide. Carbon is not mercury.
That doesn't even include the various types of ash that are physical pollutants.
Clinker? What is clinker polluting? How is it a 'pollutant'?
Nuclear power is clearly the way to go. Not that things like wind, water and solar are terrible, but they are also unreliable and have other flaws.
Nuclear power is not a renewable energy source. Oil and natural gas are.
That said, nuclear power uses very little fuel by comparison.

correct. Carbon is carbon. Sulfur dioxide is sulfur dioxide. Mercury is mercury. I'm SO glad we established that!
¿No habla Inglés?
Nuclear power is not a renewable energy source.
The fuel is not. Some aspects of what is produced is renewable.
Oil and natural gas are.
Yes.
And produces 10 million times the energy of burning fossil fuels.

Last edited:
correct. Carbon is carbon. Sulfur dioxide is sulfur dioxide. Mercury is mercury. I'm SO glad we established that!
So why were you referring to carbon as sulfur dioxide and carbon as mercury??
¿No habla Inglés? The fuel is not. Some aspects of what is produced is renewable. Yes. And produces 10 million times the energy of burning fossil fuels.
Fossils aren't used as fuel. Fossils don't burn.
Nuclear power is not renewable energy.
Oil and natural gas is.

Nuclear power is not a renewable energy source. Oil and natural gas are.
No proof oil is renewable.

Back