The coming religious holiday

"So you ARE going to keep playing dumb. Cool."

Oh with Into the Night it will NEVER stop. They seem to think their shitposting style is "clever". They (and their socks) will never break character because simple minds like simple entertainment.

Wait til you get them talking about "dictionaries". Positively surreal stupidity.

Oh with Into the Night it will NEVER stop. They seem to think their shitposting style is "clever". They (and their socks) will never break character because simple minds like simple entertainment.

Wait til you get them talking about "dictionaries". Positively surreal stupidity.
Yah.... I'm pretty sure I've given the benefit of the doubt for too long. Whether a troll or just a crazy person, my energy has been wasted.

You can't blame your problems on anybody else, Sock.

Yah.... I'm pretty sure I've given the benefit of the doubt for too long. Whether a troll or just a crazy person, my energy has been wasted.
You DO tend to put a lot of energy into saying nothing. Why you like to do this, I can only attribute to a weak attempt to puff yourself up.

:blah:

It's a simple question. Heck, I got some for you too.

Why do you purposely make use of incorrect terminology? Is it because you notice a lot of other people also making use of incorrect terminology? Is it because your mind masters told you that you MUST make use of incorrect terminology?

:blah:

It's a simple question. Heck, I got some for you too.

Why do you purposely make use of incorrect terminology? Is it because you notice a lot of other people also making use of incorrect terminology? Is it because your mind masters told you that you MUST make use of incorrect terminology?
Nobody said fossils burn.

Nobody said fossils burn.
Correct... well, in "AProudLefty" fashion anyway... You are indeed correct that nobody in this thread uttered the precise words "fossils burn".

However, I'd be curious as to which one of these three points you believe to be occurring: (ZenMode can feel free to answer as well)

1) Fossils are being used as a fuel source.
2) A fuel source is being used to fuel fossils.
3) Fossils magickally transform into coal and various hydrocarbon fuels.

Correct... well, in "AProudLefty" fashion anyway... You are indeed correct that nobody in this thread uttered the precise words "fossils burn".

However, I'd be curious as to which one of these three points you believe to be occurring: (ZenMode can feel free to answer as well)

1) Fossils are being used as a fuel source.
2) A fuel source is being used to fuel fossils.
3) Fossils magickally transform into coal and various hydrocarbon fuels.
You can do without the word "magickally".

Ahhhhh, yup..... "studies"... :rofl2: I'm supposed to believe that "studies" show that fossils somehow penetrate impermeable rock in order to transform into oil and natural gas. hahahahahahahahahaha

No, but apparently YOU think that those things magickally appear out of fossils.
You worship the religion of oil and coal. You think they magickally appear out of nowhere with proof of life everywhere.

Hahahahahahaaahaahahaha

Back