The Dems Are Delighted. But a Coup Is Still a Coup.

Hume

Verified User
Biden still thinks he could have taken Trump, so how could he reconcile being shoved off the sled? On Wednesday, Ron Klain, Biden’s longtime adviser, expressed to Anderson Cooper Bidenworld’s feelings about the Jacquerie heard round the world.

“I think it was unfortunate because I think that the president had won the nomination fair and square,” Klain said. “Fourteen million people had voted for him and the vice president as vice president.” He added: “I do think, you know, the president was pushed by public calls from elected officials for him to drop out, from donors calling for him to drop out. And I think that was wrong.”

Pretty whiny.

Biden made the call. And it was the right call. Conservatives just don't like it because Trump is no longer going to have an easy ride to the Presidency.

Biden still thinks he could have taken Trump, so how could he reconcile being shoved off the sled? On Wednesday, Ron Klain, Biden’s longtime adviser, expressed to Anderson Cooper Bidenworld’s feelings about the Jacquerie heard round the world.

“I think it was unfortunate because I think that the president had won the nomination fair and square,” Klain said. “Fourteen million people had voted for him and the vice president as vice president.” He added: “I do think, you know, the president was pushed by public calls from elected officials for him to drop out, from donors calling for him to drop out. And I think that was wrong.”

Now all those who conspired will sing his praises for saving Democracy. He was shamed for his age into passing the torch.
The decent man he is, decided to pass the nomination on to Harris and he is not bitter towards her, he supports her.

I wonder how he feels about Pelosi, Schumer and Schiff? Plus people like the backstabbers like Claire McCaskill and Clooney?

Now all those who conspired will sing his praises for saving Democracy. He was shamed for his age into passing the torch.
The decent man he is, decided to pass the nomination on to Harris and he is not bitter towards her, he supports her.

I wonder how he feels about Pelosi, Schumer and Schiff? Plus people like the backstabbers like Claire McCaskill and Clooney?
Reports are that Biden no longer talks to Pelosi.

Reports are that Biden no longer talks to Pelosi.
I wouldn’t, either. She’s older than him, stammers to find words when she speaks, but dares to use ageism as a criticism. I lost a lot of respect for her. I guess she didn’t realize he was negotiating hostage releases, drug price reduction, Israel/Hamas, and traveling overseas, caught a cold and had a bad debate. Sheesh

I wouldn’t, either. She’s older than him, stammers to find words when she speaks, but dares to use ageism as a criticism. I lost a lot of respect for her. I guess she didn’t realize he was negotiating hostage releases, drug price reduction, Israel/Hamas, and traveling overseas, caught a cold and had a bad debate. Sheesh
I lost respect for Pelosi when after the Mueller Report was published she said, "impeachment is off the table."

If he felt he could win, he should have stayed in, his choice.

If he felt he could win, he should have stayed in, his choice.
You obviously don’t understand how long and hard the media and the Dems like Pelosi were coming at him. Yes, his decision, but one he obviously made under duress. You know what that is, and how it can work.

Back