The Dems Are Delighted. But a Coup Is Still a Coup.

No. But the DNC would continue to humiliate Biden in public.
Of course that was his options. He could bow out and continue as pResident for the next few months or be forced out with the 25th amendment and be the first pResident to be removed from office by the 25th.

I get that the Trump side is mad that they're not going to coast to victory now.

Biden did the right thing, and Dems did the right thing in pressuring him to make the common sense choice. Sorry it's not a lay-up anymore.
If I held a gun to your head and told you to give me your car. Would your decision be forced?

If I held a gun to your head and told you to give me your car. Would your decision be forced?

That seems like apples to apples to you?

Look, I already apologized for the fact that the race isn't going to be a lay-up for Trump anymore. I get that this is troubling for MAGA's who are no longer into the whole "election" idea these days anyway, and would prefer autocracy.

In fact, it's pretty likely that Trump loses at this point. He can't seem to get his campaign together, Harris is leading in the polls, she'll get another boost w/ the convention, and probably mini-boosts from each debate.

That's gotta be tough for Trump. Just a few short weeks ago, it looked like an easy one.

That seems like apples to apples to you?

Look, I already apologized for the fact that the race isn't going to be a lay-up for Trump anymore. I get that this is troubling for MAGA's who are no longer into the whole "election" idea these days anyway, and would prefer autocracy.

In fact, it's pretty likely that Trump loses at this point. He can't seem to get his campaign together, Harris is leading in the polls, she'll get another boost w/ the convention, and probably mini-boosts from each debate.

That's gotta be tough for Trump. Just a few short weeks ago, it looked like an easy one.
:rofl2: She is too afraid to debate on Fox.

:rofl2: She is too afraid to debate on Fox.

By "afraid"....do you mean "smart?"

The "afraid" thing is funny. People keep saying that about her not giving interviews, but what she's doing right NOW is working. If she needs anything, she'll add it.

The idea is to win the Presidency. Not to do dumb stuff just to appease the other side.

In Old America, which was murdered, the answer was that this is not choice......however the neo-marxists who now run America are thugs......getting what they want by force is SOP......they are sadists.....they want to use force to hurt us....they lust after it.

Back