The Dems Are Delighted. But a Coup Is Still a Coup.

force​

1 of 2

noun

a(1)
: strength or energy exerted or brought to bear : cause of motion or change : active power
the forces of nature

the motivating force in her life

b
: moral or mental strength
I was impressed by the force of his character.

c
: capacity to persuade or convince
the force of the argument

Biden was forced out. Why do you lie about it? What is your agenda?
It's not a question of whether or not President Biden was forced out of the race.

It's a question of whether or not doing so was the right thing given the reality of the situation.

The polls were not looking good for him and some very big money was being withheld, making the spectre of another Trump nightmare more of a looming possibility than it is now.

The polls are now way up, enthusiasm is way up and the chances that Trump might be sent packing are way up.

Stop whining.

It was the right move.

It's not a question of whether or not President Biden was forced out of the race.

It's a question of whether or not doing so was the right thing given the reality of the situation.

The polls were not looking good for him and some very big money was being withheld, making the spectre of another Trump nightmare more of a looming possibility than it is now.

The polls are now way up, enthusiasm is way up and the chances that Trump might be sent packing are way up.

Stop whining.

It was the right move.
One of my favorite days every two years is when I get a chance to vote against Pelosi and make sure she doesn't win with 100% of the vote. That said I'll give her this, she understands money and power. You don't reach the level she has and had the sustained success she has without it.

And she plays to win. I suppose we can debate whether having that ruthless streak in our top politicians is a good or bad thing but almost all have it, including her.

California's electoral votes are never really in play, but the big money players who live in California are. And Pelosi knows all of them. She probably has her pulse on the feelings of donors better than anyone. And it was in our papers regularly, some of the top Dem donors were pulling back on giving to Biden.

At that point loyalty, friendship etc. is out the window, it's about the bottom line which is winning. It's why Pelosi did what she did.

Maybe Biden could have made a come back and won. Maybe Harris won't win. But Dems seem to be in a much better place today than they were a month ago.

Biden still thinks he could have taken Trump, so how could he reconcile being shoved off the sled? On Wednesday, Ron Klain, Biden’s longtime adviser, expressed to Anderson Cooper Bidenworld’s feelings about the Jacquerie heard round the world.

“I think it was unfortunate because I think that the president had won the nomination fair and square,” Klain said. “Fourteen million people had voted for him and the vice president as vice president.” He added: “I do think, you know, the president was pushed by public calls from elected officials for him to drop out, from donors calling for him to drop out. And I think that was wrong.”

Move on, it’ll history

Biden still thinks he could have taken Trump, so how could he reconcile being shoved off the sled? On Wednesday, Ron Klain, Biden’s longtime adviser, expressed to Anderson Cooper Bidenworld’s feelings about the Jacquerie heard round the world.

“I think it was unfortunate because I think that the president had won the nomination fair and square,” Klain said. “Fourteen million people had voted for him and the vice president as vice president.” He added: “I do think, you know, the president was pushed by public calls from elected officials for him to drop out, from donors calling for him to drop out. And I think that was wrong.”

The Democrat party screwed Biden over. Now they want him to fade away.

Back