The destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah was due to inhospitality

Well since the only recorded record of it is in the Bible and it doesn’t state that means your claim cannot be validated

The destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah was due to inhospitality. Prove me wrong.
Nah, it was one of the first recorded occurrences of a BLM "idea". It began with chanting of "Pigs in a blanket, fry 'em like bacon" which devolved into stores being looted, the police being ordered to stand down, a few people being killed, ... all-in-all, it was mostly peaceful.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Prove me wrong.

I cant think of anything any more inhospitable then a large group of homosexuals pounding on the door of someones home threatening to anally rape the two angels that were inside the home with the owners,......can you? In fact,....even after they were struck blind by the Angels they continued to pound at the door and cry out in their lust for the Angels. So,....yeahhhhhh. :rolleyes:

I cant think of anything any more inhospitable then a large group of homosexuals pounding on the door of someones home threatening to anally rape the two angels that were inside the home with the owners,......can you? In fact,....even after they were struck blind by the Angels they continued to pound at the door and cry out in their lust for the Angels. So,....yeahhhhhh. :rolleyes:

Read this and weep.

Now this was the sin of your sister Sodom: She and her daughters were arrogant, overfed and unconcerned; they did not help the poor and needy. - Ezekiel 16:49

Read this and weep.

Now this was the sin of your sister Sodom: She and her daughters were arrogant, overfed and unconcerned; they did not help the poor and needy. - Ezekiel 16:49

Why would I weep? Are you saying that the homosexuals there did not try to get into Lots house in an attempt at having sex with the angels? Were the homosexuals not struck blind,....then later consumed in fire ?

Why would I weep? Are you saying that the homosexuals there did not try to get into Lots house in an attempt at having sex with the angels? Were the homosexuals not struck blind,....then later consumed in fire ?

Interesting that you do not recognize the attempted rape.

I do. The Homosexuals were trying to rape the Angels,...as I said.

The rape is a dominance thing. Nothing to do with homosexuality. Also you did not notice that Lot offered his engaged daughters to be raped by them. That clearly shows he knew they weren't homosexual.

I also notice that you conveniently ignore the verse explaining the sin.

The rape is a dominance thing. Nothing to do with homosexuality. Also you did not notice that Lot offered his engaged daughters to be raped by them. That clearly shows he knew they weren't homosexual.

I also notice that you conveniently ignore the verse explaining the sin.

The dominance thing is mostly made up psycho babble bullshit. No actual MAN would ever have sex with another man unless they were at least a little bit faggish themselves. No man would be able to get it up,....in fact it would most likely shrink up like a turtle pulling its head back in its shell. :laugh: You want to dominate another man you punch him in the head,....you dont turn fag.

Those guys that do that shit in prison were all half fag to begin with. Dominance my ass......Thats just libtard apologists making excuses for the prison lowlives because they think it makes it sound a little better.

The dominance thing is mostly made up psycho babble bullshit. No actual MAN would ever have sex with another man unless they were at least a little bit faggish themselves.

Okay Dr. B. F. Skinner.

No man would be able to get it up,....in fact it would most likely shrink up like a turtle pulling its head back in its shell. :laugh: You want to dominate another man you punch him in the head,....you dont turn fag.

Some men cannot get it up with women unless by force. Oops there goes your narrative. :laugh:

People don't realize the elephant in the room.... nobody has ever talked about the rape committed on women. :laugh:

Odd, isn't it?

Those guys that do that shit in prison were all half fag to begin with. Dominance my ass......Thats just libtard apologists making excuses for the prison lowlives because they think it makes it sound a little better.

Excuses?

The Destruction the Cities of Sodom and Gomorrah

Rabbi Steven Nathan

The callousness of the residents that was so infectious was based on this desire to always have more for oneself – more money, more land, more jewels, more servants. No thought was given to what others had. No one cared about helping those less fortunate. “What’s mine is mine and what’s yours is yours” was the ethic of Sodom and Gomorrah (Pirkei Avot/Ethics of the Fathers 5:11). At first this would seem to be a sensible and harmless ethic, and yet it places the emphasis on individual possessions and financial gain and ignores the demand that we care for all of humanity. Tamari reminds us that, unlike the Talmudic belief that certain urges decrease when they remain unfulfilled and others, such as hunger, increase when unfulfilled, the urge for monetary and material gain increases when one has less and when one amasses more if left unchecked. This leads to that sense of economic egoism of which Tamari speaks.

Read this and weep.

The Torah did not elaborate on the sin of Sodom, but the underpinnings are expressed later in the prophecy of Ezekiel: “Behold this was the sin of Sodom…She and her daughters had pride, excess bread, and peaceful serenity, but she did not strengthen the hand of the poor and the needy” (16:49).

Read this and weep.

So youre saying the queers were just going to take what they wanted. Hmmm sounds just like today's trannies.

Lot tried to be hospitable to the visitors by offering the mob his two virgin daughters.

Gen 19:8 Behold now, I have two daughters which have not known man; let me, I pray you, bring them out unto you, and do ye to them as is good in your eyes: only unto these men do nothing; for therefore came they under the shadow of my roof.

Back