The Double Standard Of Leftist Media

Robo

Verified User
Republican candidate for the Presidency Ben Carson having written in his auto biography that he was offered a full scholarship to West Point either didn’t know that the military academies didn’t offer scholarships but rather the students were appointed by being recommended by their members of the U.S. Congress, or he simply mis-spoke confusing being told by military personnel he could easily get a recommendation from his congressional representative. There’s absolutely no evidence that Carson, a highly respected neurosurgeon, would lie about such a trivial event since he had no interest in military service but had already decided to pursue medicine, according to Carson. However, the leftist media has seen by endless venal insinuation that Carson had lied.

Let’s reverse the political scenery for a moment and say Ben Carson is a Democrat and Fox News was the badgering bastard media hell bent on labeling Carson as a liar. The first words out of leftist mouths, the DNC and of national leftist television media would be ”RACIST FOX.” Accepting that truism, it seems only “Fair And Balanced,” that in the case of Carson, FOX and the rightist should be shouting from the rooftops the undeniable racism of left-wing media and the Democrats.

Although appointments to West Point aren't called scholarships, they act like one. But when you are the MSM no longer pretending to be objective or honest in your reporting, you have to run with the leftist lies spewed by Politico to ensure Hillary's divinity and all but won appointment to the Presidency.

Although appointments to West Point aren't called scholarships, they act like one. But when you are the MSM no longer pretending to be objective or honest in your reporting, you have to run with the leftist lies spewed by Politico to ensure Hillary's divinity and all but won appointment to the Presidency.

Then you agree that leftist media is racist, right?:dunno::cof1:

Then you agree that leftist media is racist, right?:dunno::cof1:

No; I believe they are dishonest race hustlers no longer interested in journalism or objectivity. They basically are an arm of the DNC and work tirelessly to support their agenda.

No; I believe they are dishonest race hustlers no longer interested in journalism or objectivity. They basically are an arm of the DNC and work tirelessly to support their agenda.

Then you deny that "race hustlers" are really just "racist," right?:dunno::rofl2::cof1:

Republican candidate for the Presidency Ben Carson having written in his auto biography that he was offered a full scholarship to West Point either didn’t know that the military academies didn’t offer scholarships but rather the students were appointed by being recommended by their members of the U.S. Congress, or he simply mis-spoke confusing being told by military personnel he could easily get a recommendation from his congressional representative. There’s absolutely no evidence that Carson, a highly respected neurosurgeon, would lie about such a trivial event since he had no interest in military service but had already decided to pursue medicine, according to Carson. However, the leftist media has seen by endless venal insinuation that Carson had lied.

Let’s reverse the political scenery for a moment and say Ben Carson is a Democrat and Fox News was the badgering bastard media hell bent on labeling Carson as a liar. The first words out of leftist mouths, the DNC and of national leftist television media would be ”RACIST FOX.” Accepting that truism, it seems only “Fair And Balanced,” that in the case of Carson, FOX and the rightist should be shouting from the rooftops the undeniable racism of left-wing media and the Democrats.

lol. he didn't lie, he just stated something that wasn't true, it is that simple.

Why was there a need to mention it in the first place, and generally, if you know the truth about something you don't misrepresent the facts. Anyone who has an interest in a military academy knows you don't apply, you get recommended. lol

Why do you care when you don't vote?

There is a lot of other reason not to vote for Carson besides his not being factual about his West Point experience.

lol. he didn't lie, he just stated something that wasn't true, it is that simple.

Of course it’s not “just that simple.” Apparently, you believe that you’re soooo perfect that you never, ever made a statement that wasn’t entirely accurate, right?:dunno: Actually, Carson being told by military people that he “could get into West Point where there is no tuition,” could have easily been interpreted by a young man to mean he could get a full scholarship to West Point.:cof1:

But of course in your youth, you knew everything and never would have made such a misinterpretation or mistaken inaccurate statement, right?:dunno:

Why was there a need to mention it in the first place, and generally, if you know the truth about something you don't misrepresent the facts. Anyone who has an interest in a military academy knows you don't apply, you get recommended. lol

Well if you really are sooooo perfect than you’d know that Carson’s auto-biography is about a troubled angry youth who made a religious transformation to a peaceful, respectful student all the way to a respected neurosurgeon. His choice between military service and medicine is relevant to that story. :cof1:

Can you explain in depth what my refusing to vote in the duopoly’s rigged elections has to do with observing and opining on the leftist double standard and politically biased racism has to do with this thread? :dunno:

There is a lot of other reason not to vote for Carson besides his not being factual about his West Point experience.

Such as?:dunno::cof1:

Of course it’s not “just that simple.” Apparently, you believe that you’re soooo perfect that you never, ever made a statement that wasn’t entirely accurate, right?:dunno: Actually, Carson being told by military people that he “could get into West Point where there is no tuition,” could have easily been interpreted by a young man to mean he could get a full scholarship to West Point.:cof1:

But of course in your youth, you knew everything and never would have made such a misinterpretation or mistaken inaccurate statement, right?:dunno:

Well if you really are sooooo perfect than you’d know that Carson’s auto-biography is about a troubled angry youth who made a religious transformation to a peaceful, respectful student all the way to a respected neurosurgeon. His choice between military service and medicine is relevant to that story. :cof1:

Can you explain in depth what my refusing to vote in the duopoly’s rigged elections has to do with observing and opining on the leftist double standard and politically biased racism has to do with this thread? :dunno:

Such as?:dunno::cof1:

I know if I was writing a book on my achievements that I would be accurate in stating them, and if I had made an inaccurate statement that I would correct it when running for President because this is exactly the type of thing that people and the press look for in candidates.

I know if I was writing a book on my achievements that I would be accurate in stating them, and if I had made an inaccurate statement that I would correct it when running for President because this is exactly the type of thing that people and the press look for in candidates.

Bull shit; because you don't expect Hillary to "correct" her comment about being shot at, in the ME, or her fuck up with Benghazi.

Or how poor she was when they left the White House.

Or how a cheap youtube video caused the murders of 4 Americans in Benghazi. Or she didn't know she was selling arms to ISIS in Libya that turned on those 4 Americans and murdered them. Rana of course still thinks all of that is truth.

Or how a cheap youtube video caused the murders of 4 Americans in Benghazi. Or she didn't know she was selling arms to ISIS in Libya that turned on those 4 Americans and murdered them. Rana of course still thinks all of that is truth.

Where is the quote where HRC claimed that?

Really? What did Carson state that was a lie? I have his book; quote the page and passage if you can.

But what is equally fascinating to me is Liberals who are supporting a documented liar like Hillary whining about the possibility that someone else running for President exaggerated. It really is the pinnacle of irony.

That is exactly what he was talking about in his book regarding a conversation he had had with Westmoreland who would recommend him. DUH

Robo is like a Liberal; he thinks he cares more than anyone else on the planet about the Constitution.

There are more reasons to not vote for Hillary; but that won't stop hyper partisan lefties like you.

Please help those of us who bought and read the book and give me the page number and passage that was so egregious.

Bull shit; because you don't expect Hillary to "correct" her comment about being shot at, in the ME, or her fuck up with Benghazi.

USF still so desperate to cover for his hero Carson he resorts to the "well they do it too" defense.

Yes, his position IS that weak.

Back