The Double Standard Of Leftist Media

It depends on who is still in when my state comes around. You do know how the primary process works don't you? I have said for a long time that I am a Cruz guy. So if it is Cruz and Carson. I go Carson.

If for some reason it is Carson and the rest of the RINO field, then I will go Carson.

But maybe you think it is racist to support the Hispanic over the black guy?

Of course you could look at the lack of diversity in your demoKKKrat party nominees and see only old white people. Not one spic or negro. Did you guys learn your lesson from B. Hussein Yobabymama.

Word is that Carson is a strict vegetarian! He won't eat bacon and it is rumored that he may even eat KALE!
:whoa:

You mean the choice he lied about having? Because he never got into West Point? I mean, I suppose he could have enlisted, but...

Can you prove he didn't get into West Point because he lied and was never told by military people he could?:dunno: Present your evidence that no ranking military person ever told him he could get into West Point. Carson claims he didn't get into West Point because he was never interested in going to West Point but rather intended to study medicine. Present some evidence if you can any of that is a lie. I'll wait! I won't hold my breath.:cof1:

"...how could anyone who judges him solely on his merits possibly think Carson is qualified to be president? He has never held political office.

Neither had George Washington.

He has never run a major organization or business.

Neither had Jack Kennedy or Barrack Obama or half of the other Senators in Washington.

It’s rather curious when conservatives push Carson for high office, given that they repeatedly complained in 2008 that Obama was woefully inexperienced—a “community organizer.” The typical sneer was that Obama had never even run a candy store. Yet when Sen. Obama of Illinois ran for president he had held two more public offices than Carson ever has."

And Carson has performed several more brain surgeries than Obama and Obama’s inexperience didn’t prevent you from voting for him, huh?

Carson has almost no record of prior involvement as a political participant, let alone an activist.

Obama has never had a single experience running a healthcare operation or insurance company, but you love ObamaCare, right?

Nor, until recently, did he venture into punditry. He also has no editing experience. He has no journalism experience. But that didn’t stop the right-leaning Washington Times from appointing Carson as the publisher of a new online magazine for black conservatives—and giving him a weekly op-ed column. It was inevitable when the Fox News Channel—which likes to have prospective Republican presidential candidates on its roster of paid analysts--put Carson under contract.

Everybody starts someplace and jealousy isn’t an argument, it’s just jealousy.

Why are Democrats trying to lynch this black guy? OH! That’s probably because y’all are racist, right?

I’ve read all of Carson’s Washington Times op-eds since his column debuted in July 2013. He strikes me as a pedestrian thinker. He has none of the subtlety and nuance of black conservative academics such as Thomas Sowell and Walter Williams.

He’s not an intellectual in your biased opinion and you think he became a brain surgeon with special treatment just because he was black, right?

"...how could anyone who judges him solely on his merits possibly think Carson is qualified to be president? He has never held political office. He has never run a major organization or business.
It’s rather curious when conservatives push Carson for high office, given that they repeatedly complained in 2008 that Obama was woefully inexperienced—a “community organizer.” The typical sneer was that Obama had never even run a candy store. Yet when Sen. Obama of Illinois ran for president he had held two more public offices than Carson ever has."

Carson has almost no record of prior involvement as a political participant, let alone an activist. Nor, until recently, did he venture into punditry. He also has no editing experience. He has no journalism experience. But that didn’t stop the right-leaning Washington Times from appointing Carson as the publisher of a new online magazine for black conservatives—and giving him a weekly op-ed column. It was inevitable when the Fox News Channel—which likes to have prospective Republican presidential candidates on its roster of paid analysts--put Carson under contract.

I’ve read all of Carson’s Washington Times op-eds since his column debuted in July 2013. He strikes me as a pedestrian thinker. He has none of the subtlety and nuance of black conservative academics such as Thomas Sowell and Walter Williams.

Instead, Carson tends to alternate between inflammatory arguments and threadbare truisms. His April 22 op-ed argued that the “massive show of force” by the government against rancher Cliven Bundy foreshadowed the “totalitarian regime” that awaits Americans if they do not safeguard their precious freedoms, particularly the Second Amendment. The depiction of Bundy as a brave, if slightly zealous, victim of government authority was published one day before the New York Times quoted his racist rant that “the Negro” was better off during slavery. Carson offered no subsequent condemnation."

http://political.com/Post/31629/dr-...blicans-want-him-to-run-for-president-in-2016

Your racism has been unmasked. You hate Carson because he is black

Embrace your racism

Your racism has been unmasked. You hate Carson because he is black

Embrace your racism

The problem with your defense against being called out for your racism by childishly returning the retort, is in the fact that we all see and read your racist views , opinions and quips here every day. Anyone who has read christifan knows that she dislikes Carson for the same reason she dislikes the rest of the Republican field of candidates. Because of his backward thinking policies.
Projection in regards to the label of racist is not a new idea to your party. Rove and company started using it as a means to cloud the issues for low information voters twenty years ago.
You think you cleverly just came up with it today. Lol
Pee Wee Herman is more convincing using projection than you ever could aspire to be.
download (11).jpg
With politically savvy people, as we have here, you might have better luck projecting your well deserved republican label of chicken hawk on some Democrats than racist. Lol

Nice try though. I realize you don't have much recourse when you are called out as a racist, especially when you embrace and display your very real racism right here in front of everyone every day.

Not one spic or negro. Did you guys learn your lesson from B. Hussein Yobabymama.

Last edited:
The problem with your defense against being called out for your racism by childishly returning the retort, is in the fact that we all see and read your racist views , opinions and quips here every day. Anyone who has read christifan knows that she dislikes Carson for the same reason she dislikes the rest of the Republican field of candidates. Because of his backward thinking policies.
Projection in regards to the label of racist is not a new idea to your party. Rove and company started using it as a means to cloud the issues for low information voters twenty years ago.
You think you cleverly just came up with it today. Lol
Pee Wee Herman is more convincing using projection than you ever could aspire to be.
View attachment 2666
With politically savvy people, as we have here, you might have better luck projecting your well deserved republican label of chicken hawk on some Democrats than racist. Lol

Nice try though. I realize you don't have much recourse when you are called out as a racist, especially when you embrace and display your very real racism right here in front of everyone every day.

Sorry LeontheKKKat the fact is you in the demoKKKrat party hate Carson because he is black. Case closed.

That is why you start endless threads about him. You don't want to see a black man get ahead.

Neither had George Washington.

Neither had Jack Kennedy or Barrack Obama or half of the other Senators in Washington.

And Carson has performed several more brain surgeries than Obama and Obama’s inexperience didn’t prevent you from voting for him, huh?

Obama has never had a single experience running a healthcare operation or insurance company, but you love ObamaCare, right?

Everybody starts someplace and jealousy isn’t an argument, it’s just jealousy.

Why are Democrats trying to lynch this black guy? OH! That’s probably because y’all are racist, right?

He’s not an intellectual in your biased opinion and you think he became a brain surgeon with special treatment just because he was black, right?

It is rich watching KKKhristiefan call someone else a pedestrian thinker. That is a laugher.

She and her left wing klansman hate Carson because he is black and conservative.

why would we hate him because hes black?

we already showed we are willing to make a black man the most powerful human in the world.

Your party .....not so much

your reflex was to say that your primary job in government was to destroy the first black president of the united states.

YOUR party will wear that history forever.

your party is in perpetuity the racists party

you wont be able to rewrote that history

Back