The Double Standard Of Leftist Media

Phrase it anyway you want, Ben Carson stretches the truth, lies, embellishes, misleads, etc.

- Mannatech LIE : he denies any involvement with Mannatech and says he did not have any kind of relationship with them.
- West Point scholarship misleading : I wouldn't call this a lie but it is misleading.
- friend's belt buckle prevented stabbing : I would probably label this embellishment. He may have tried poking his friend with a plastic or butter knife but I doubt it was a "large camping knife".

Phrase it anyway you want, Ben Carson stretches the truth, lies, embellishes, misleads, etc.

- Mannatech LIE : he denies any involvement with Mannatech and says he did not have any kind of relationship with them.
- West Point scholarship misleading : I wouldn't call this a lie but it is misleading.
- friend's belt buckle prevented stabbing : I would probably label this embellishment. He may have tried poking his friend with a plastic or butter knife but I doubt it was a "large camping knife".

200_s.gif

I love watching the demoKKKrats on this board demean a colored man who has accomplished more than all of them combined

why is it demoKKKrats hate black conservatives so much?

Is because they have left the demoKKKrat plantation and won't be a slave to their policies?

I love watching the demoKKKrats on this board demean a colored man who has accomplished more than all of them combined

Is because they have left the demoKKKrat plantation and won't be a slave to their policies?

Well my racist friend, will you vote for Carson?

I wonder if the demoKKKrats on the board agree with the leader of their DNC?

"Do we need every single experience in a person's life to be written in stone and blood and verifiable? There are things that happen to people all across America that can't be verified. And I know your next question's going to be about Ben Carson. And I think quite frankly, the same goes for stories about Ben Carson." Debbie Wasserman Schultz

Funny the demoKKKrats don't question Hillary when she says she wanted to join the Marines in 1975. I mean who really believes that?

Or Hillary claiming to have dodged enemy fire in Kosovo

Bull shit; because you don't expect Hillary to "correct" her comment about being shot at, in the ME, or her fuck up with Benghazi.

oh this is what this thread is about huh?

I defended ben on this one

I posted about how it was a mistake a young man could make when offered something By a very impressive offerer.

that is the problem with you republican dupes.

Your all nice and understanding when it your people and have not one sentilla of understanding or compassion if its somone not on YOUR TEAM.

news is not there it help your fucks.

News it there for news and money

we have a corporate news system

that means they are your heros remember?

you want everything completely deregulated so the corporations can od WHATEVER they want remember.

If you actually think all corporate news ( except fox corporate news of course) is in the bag for liberals can you tell us why the fuck they would be?

you are fucking deranged

you only like one news because they fucking lie to help your guys.

your foreign owned in the bag for right wing tards news is the only one you like.

all the other CORPORATIONS who run news are BAD because they don't pander to your fucking lies.

geee

what do you propose we do to fix this situation YOU CLAIM exists?

what amount of you idiot calls for deregulation will force all news to lie for your fucks?

see how stupid you are

when did you traitors decide to believe whatever some foreign owned news station was going to tell you?

I would like to know that date so that I can mark the date to remember when you fucks decided you hate this country and became fucking traitors to this nation

How about the primary? Can you abate your racism long enough to give a black man your vote?

It depends on who is still in when my state comes around. You do know how the primary process works don't you? I have said for a long time that I am a Cruz guy. So if it is Cruz and Carson. I go Carson.

If for some reason it is Carson and the rest of the RINO field, then I will go Carson.

But maybe you think it is racist to support the Hispanic over the black guy?

Of course you could look at the lack of diversity in your demoKKKrat party nominees and see only old white people. Not one spic or negro. Did you guys learn your lesson from B. Hussein Yobabymama.

It depends on who is still in when my state comes around. You do know how the primary process works don't you? I have said for a long time that I am a Cruz guy. So if it is Cruz and Carson. I go Carson.

If for some reason it is Carson and the rest of the RINO field, then I will go Carson.

Of course you could look at the lack of diversity in your demoKKKrat party nominees and see only old white people. Not one spic or negro. Did you guys learn your lesson from B. Hussein Yobabymama.

Your overt racism is duly acknowledged.

"...how could anyone who judges him solely on his merits possibly think Carson is qualified to be president? He has never held political office. He has never run a major organization or business.
It’s rather curious when conservatives push Carson for high office, given that they repeatedly complained in 2008 that Obama was woefully inexperienced—a “community organizer.” The typical sneer was that Obama had never even run a candy store. Yet when Sen. Obama of Illinois ran for president he had held two more public offices than Carson ever has."

Carson has almost no record of prior involvement as a political participant, let alone an activist. Nor, until recently, did he venture into punditry. He also has no editing experience. He has no journalism experience. But that didn’t stop the right-leaning Washington Times from appointing Carson as the publisher of a new online magazine for black conservatives—and giving him a weekly op-ed column. It was inevitable when the Fox News Channel—which likes to have prospective Republican presidential candidates on its roster of paid analysts--put Carson under contract.

I’ve read all of Carson’s Washington Times op-eds since his column debuted in July 2013. He strikes me as a pedestrian thinker. He has none of the subtlety and nuance of black conservative academics such as Thomas Sowell and Walter Williams.

Instead, Carson tends to alternate between inflammatory arguments and threadbare truisms. His April 22 op-ed argued that the “massive show of force” by the government against rancher Cliven Bundy foreshadowed the “totalitarian regime” that awaits Americans if they do not safeguard their precious freedoms, particularly the Second Amendment. The depiction of Bundy as a brave, if slightly zealous, victim of government authority was published one day before the New York Times quoted his racist rant that “the Negro” was better off during slavery. Carson offered no subsequent condemnation."

http://political.com/Post/31629/dr-...blicans-want-him-to-run-for-president-in-2016

Funny that you cons never called Rmoney an old white guy.

Back