The Double Standard Of Leftist Media

Sorry LeontheKKKat the fact is you in the demoKKKrat party hate Carson because he is black. Case closed.

That is why you start endless threads about him. You don't want to see a black man get ahead.

Yeah sure my racist friend, that is why I voted for the first and current black President, twice.
Nice try though Pee Wee.

Last edited:
heres the deal \

when you lie about a black person your likely a fucking racist.

when you tell the truth about a black person you are not being racist

do you fucking evil shits remember all the LIES you have told about our president?

your fucking traitors to this nation

heres the deal \

when you lie about a black person your likely a fucking racist.

when you tell the truth about a black person you are not being racist

do you fucking evil shits remember all the LIES you have told about our president?

your fucking traitors to this nation

Here's the truth.:cof1:

When you lie about anybody you're a fucking liar!:cof1:

Leftist think telling the truth about a black President is racism, and lying about a black Republican is the truth.:rofl2::cof1:

GW, the math that all the schools of economics use EXCEPT he aussie school short bus fucks and the history of this country in many many ways.

like greenwood OK and the southern strategy and the abortion debates this country had and FACTS about how your fucks cheat in elections and on and on and on

GW, the math that all the schools of economics use EXCEPT he aussie school

Name 20 of them and articulate in depth the economics they teach respectively.:cof1:

Articulate in depth what the Austrian School Of Economics teaches that is flawed. I’ll understand if you can’t.:cof1::rofl2:

short bus fucks and the history of this country in many many ways.

I’ll wait for you to articulate in depth the history of this country you believe is lied about and what you believe the true history really is. I’ll understand if you don’t.:rofl2::cof1:

like greenwood OK and the southern strategy and the abortion debates this country had and FACTS about how your fucks cheat in elections and on and on and on

I’ll wait for you to identify who “your fucks” are. I’ll wait for you to articulate in depth with specifics how “your fucks” cheated. It’s OK if you can’t.:rofl2::cof1:

Back