The existence of Israel is proof there is no God

Then you must not have read the quotes of yours, that I provided; but then, I can give you the proof, I'm just unable to force you to be honest about your own behavior.

More's the pity. :palm:

There was no mention of genocide in any of them. You attempted to deceive- you got caught.

You were challenged to find a reference to genocide in my contributions. You failed. That's because no reference exists. It was your invention. You got caught.

The fact that you refuse to accept your own comments, is not my problem.
Not my circus.
Not my monkey

Own your own behavior.

Resolution would more firmly distinguish between Israel and territory gained during the 1967 war

The Israeli Foreign Ministry is working on a last minute push ahead of Monday's meeting of the European Union's Foreign Affairs Council, to halt a pending resolution that would more firmly distinguish Israel and the additional territory gained during the 1967 war, a report by the Israeli daily Haaretz reveals.

http://www.i24news.tv/en/news/israe...9304-160115-european-union-settlements-israel

As world opinion- and more importantly action- moves inexorably towards the rejection of Israeli fascism a very important question arises. Who will protect the new Israel from the forces which will seek to exert revenge against it for the terrible wrongs which fascist Israel has inflicted upon its neighbours ? Perhaps that will be an important role for the new Palestinian state.

There was no mention of genocide in any of them. You attempted to deceive- you got caught. How would you describe yourself ?

As world opinion- and more importantly action- moves inexorably towards the rejection of Israeli fascism a very important question arises. Who will protect the new Israel from the forces which will seek to exert revenge against it for the terrible wrongs which fascist Israel has inflicted upon its neighbours ? Perhaps that will be an important role for the new Palestinian state.

there are good people in isreal who want to do it right

there are good people in plaestine who want to do I right.

Most people are mostly good

the nature of mankind is actually in our favor.

if mankind learns to SPOT he sociopaths and realizes just how many there are in the world ( 4 in 100 people are sociopathic) then we can shut down any sociopath like Nutinbutayahoo before they get any power.

Unleash the Jews on the muslime filth.

225px-Gene_Wilder_1970.JPG

" Say what ? "

There was no mention of genocide in any of them. You attempted to deceive- you got caught. How would you describe yourself ?

I see you're still running from your own statements; but I understand why.
It's because you finally realizing how pathetic it makes you look, that you're trying to hide from yourself. :good4u:

It is marvellous to me how the very same classes and families that supported Hitler now support the Zionist racists with the same half-witted malignity, whereas those who fought and died for the real Jews try to destroy the child-murdering Nazi state of 'Israel'.
Sometimes I wonder if anything really changes ever!

Back