The existence of Israel is proof there is no God

I expect my teenagers to have the maturity to understand that the other is just five

What very disciplined teenage/child siblings you all must have over there. Over here, you sit down to play a boardgame with them, five minutes later...squabbling.

I just expect them both to stop squabbling.

What very disciplined teenage/child siblings you all must have over there. Over here, you sit down to play a boardgame with them, five minutes later...squabbling.

I just expect them both to stop squabbling.
Thank you, my children are wonderful.

but you od seem o be pretending all of those people are doing the evil

many are just stuck

I agree. I'm not pretending 'all' the people on either side. Many thousands of people on both sides are stuck on the cyclic bullshit merry-go-round.

You think that's a convenient moral niche you've created for yourself but it's a rejection of morality.

No, it's not. It's about making moral judgements through refusing to be myopic about either sides excesses, by refusing to form opinion by echo chamber and by removing as much pathos as possible fromthe argument.

indigenous people of their homeland

See my above. Palestinians are not an indigenous people but one in a long line of illegal conquers and occupiers going back millenia

Then there's some blah, blah, blah about being sucked into propaganda which is kind of ironic (and we get told you Americans don't do irony!)

I haven't seen any sign of sound logic on your part to date- so you can hardly expect any of your ' logical extensions ' to receive a response.

Oh, good use of chaff. Always good to throw a bit of that up if you can't think of a retort.

You claimed to have ' evidence ' that Hamas launched ' barrages of rockets ' in order to provoke the Israelis to kill Palestinians. I can see from your words, above, that you are already attempting a smoke screen and I anticipate more fudge of impartiality to take the place of any evidence claimed.

More chaff? Let me break it down a little simpler for you before I break out the secret Hamas documents where they conveniently wrote down their plan in a James Bond badguy kind of way. Do you think Hamas thought that by firing ineffectual rockets into Israel, Israel would:

a. Send a strongly worded letter through the UN.
b. Retreat to the 1948 borders.
c. Continue the tit for tat retaliations with hugely excessive force.

Now this multiple choice. You've got a good chance here...

The Jews and Arabs of Palestine existed together for millennia before Zionism laid claim to it all.

The Arabs haven't been there for millenia, so that would be a neat trick. They invaded and conquered (illegally) the area as part of the Muslim Arab conquest of the Levant. Took it from the Christian Eastern Romans, who in turn took it from the Jews in 70AD. The only time there has been peace in the Holy Land for any significant length of time was when it fell into the hands of local superpowers, the Romans and Ottoman Turks. And then it was only a superficial peace. But maybe that's what we need. A superpower to control it and enforce peace. Wonder if the Russians fancy the job....

Last edited:
Does the date matter to you or are you bereft of a pro-slaughter response ?

No. The photograph is from Israel's ' Operation Cast Lead- December 27, 2008 – January 18, 2009 when the Israelis murdered over 400 Palestinian children during the Christmas period- along with a thousand other people.
You might say that the slaughter emphasised neoZionist contempt for the life and teachings of Christ. Then again, you might detest Christianity and claim that the children deserved it. You might even detest children. It's hard to gauge somebody who ' almost wishes ' for genocide.

Would you like some more recent information on neoZionists' atrocities ?
Here's a snippet from ' Operation Defensive Edge ' of 2014

Over 500 children were murdered on that occasion. The Israelis' aim is improving.

I'm waiting on proof that Israel is committing genocide, like the bleeding heart liberals say they are.

There's a lot of misinformation evident in your post .
For one- Hamas ceased attacking Israel directly some time ago as a matter of policy. Hamas now responds only when it is attacked but the Western press only reports the Hamas response and not the Israeli aggression. This gives precisely the wrong account of events that the Israelis want. Unsurprisingly, many of the Western media outlets are owned by billionaire supporters of Zionism. So the best way for the Zionists to have Hamas condemned is for the Zionists to attack Hamas. Which they frequently do.
Secondly, Gaza is utterly impoverished- due to Israelis' illegal attacks and the Israeli illegal blockade- and Gazans have to adapt to poverty and earn a living. One way that some do this is to fire rockettes into Israel which have been commisioned by families which have had a relative of friend murdered by the Israelis. For a sum of money or a promised favour the guerrilla brigades - not Hamas- will fire into Israel. Of course we all know that these rockettes are relatively harmless. They are inaccurate and carry no warhead. Very few Israelis have been killed or injured by them. Also, the main target for the rockettes is the nearby settlement known as Sderot. Sderot is actually the Palestinian village of Nadj- from which the Zionists drove the indigenous Palestinian people in the early 1950s. The Palestinians are actually firing at the illegal occupants of their own Palestinian homes.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sderot
Lastly, Gaza is the most densely populated region on earth. To say that the rockette brigades deliberately site their launchers near hospitals and schools is a nonsense. It is the Israelis who deliberately target such buildings as a form of- illegal- collective punishment of Palestinians. They also target other aspects of Palestinian civilisation, such as water plants and generators. They started their ' Cast Lead ' offensive by murdering a square full of Palestinian police cadets on parade. Such attacks are part of the neoZionist ethnic cleansing policy.
It is wholly inaccurate to blame the Palestinians for any aspect of the invasion of their own country. You would not be blamed for resisting invasion of yours- except by the invaders.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight :good4u:

I expect my teenagers to have the maturity to understand that the other is just five and deal with them accordingly.

So you just let your younger children abuse your older ones; because you expected the older ones to put up with it?
Gee, what a great role model you were. Teaching your children to not only be bullies; but victims also.

So you just let your younger children abuse your older ones; because you expected the older ones to put up with it?
Gee, what a great role model you were. Teaching your children to not only be bullies; but victims also.

It's not bullying, that's a bit overdramatic.lol Siblings squabble that's what they do. One minute they are squabbling because one went in the other's room, the next they're playing Xbox together.

It's not bullying, that's a bit overdramatic.lol Siblings squabble that's what they do. One minute they are squabbling because one went in the other's room, the next they're playing Xbox together.

In the real world, YES; but in Rana's world, she allows her younger children to be bullies and expects the older ones to be victims.

No, it's not. It's about making moral judgements through refusing to be myopic about either sides excesses, by refusing to form opinion by echo chamber and by removing as much pathos as possible fromthe argument.

Again, you have concocted a moral ' side ' for neoZionism- which is in fact a more brutal manifestation of the original European ethnic cleansing movement which had no moral foundation for invading Palestine whatsoever. Sympathy for the victims of German fascism just doesn't amount to licence to invade, rob and ethnically cleanse Palestinians. Sympathy for neoZionism shouldn't exist at all either- but your fudge of impartiality attempts to ignore justice in favour of pompous fence-squatting. Pompous fence-squatters have allowed Israelis to promote their illegal activities over the past sixty-odd years- and much of the blame for the deaths and injustices can be ascribed to the fudge of impartiality. The remainder of the blame can be ascribed to self-serving industrialists, arms dealers, estate agents and a whole myriad of shysters of whom you- by maintaining the falsehood of a ' moral ' neoZionism- are an unconcious yet avid supporter. On the other hand- bizarrely- fence-squatters such as yourself purport to , simultaneously, sympathise with neoZionism's Palestinian victims. That's not ' impartiality '- that's double standards, and it's such hypocrisy which has prevented a legal solution to the illegal occupation before now.

See my above. Palestinians are not an indigenous people but one in a long line of illegal conquers and occupiers going back millenia

No, your potted history of Palestine reeks of other myopic 'observers ' attempts to obscure the European invasion by linking ' European Jews ' to the indigenous Jews of Palestine. Such tentative connections, again, are not licence to ethnically cleanse Palestine of its indigenous people- except its indigenous Jews, of course- and they are indigenous people because they are Semitic people and Semitic people have been the indigenous people of the region since the neolithic period. That they became ' Jews ' and 'Arabs' over time is irrelevant to the question of ' who was here first ' in the light of Semitic origins and even sillier when the question has been nullified by the onset of the United Nations in 1947 and the international law dispensed therein. Your ' impartial ' parchment-waving and potted histories are a nonsense - and will be highlighted as such when Israel's fascist government appears before the international courts.
Fence-squatters- such as yourself- would facilitate justice if they took their ' impartiality ' away with them and left the problem to be decided between the protagonists and the courts. After all, what have they got to offer when all they do is complain, posture and trumpet ' insoluble ' over a situation which they have helped create ? Believe it, it will be settled without you.

Then there's some blah, blah, blah about being sucked into propaganda which is kind of ironic (and we get told you Americans don't do irony!)

Zionism luuurvs fence-squatters. They are propaganda sponges and offer fascism legitimacy.

Oh, good use of chaff. Always good to throw a bit of that up if you can't think of a retort.
I've now dealt fully with your offered potted anthropology. Let's hope it doesn't crop again in the guise of any " logical extension "

More chaff? Let me break it down a little simpler for you before I break out the secret Hamas documents where they conveniently wrote down their plan in a James Bond badguy kind of way. Do you think Hamas thought that by firing ineffectual rockets into Israel, Israel would:

a. Send a strongly worded letter through the UN.
b. Retreat to the 1948 borders.
c. Continue the tit for tat retaliations with hugely excessive force.

Now this multiple choice. You've got a good chance here...

Either produce the claimed evidence or be silent. Bear in mind that if this ' evidence ' is found wanting then you are done, chum. This was your claim;
" in 2014, Hamas (or partners) fired barrages of ineffective rockets at Israeli targets knowing exactly what the Israeli response would be. The evidence of this is undeniable."
As you're not even sure who fired any rockettes the prospect of ' undeniable evidence ' is tantalising.

The Arabs haven't been there for millenia, so that would be a neat trick. They invaded and conquered (illegally) the area as part of the Muslim Arab conquest of the Levant. Took it from the Christian Eastern Romans, who in turn took it from the Jews in 70AD. The only time there has been peace in the Holy Land for any significant length of time was when it fell into the hands of local superpowers, the Romans and Ottoman Turks. And then it was only a superficial peace. But maybe that's what we need. A superpower to control it and enforce peace. Wonder if the Russians fancy the job....

Drone on if you can still find an audience.

Last edited:
its self hate not to kill people?
Self-hating Jews turned Zionist and tried to make a religion into another tedious racist Volk, like Hitler's. They
are pure Nazis these days and they and the real Jews should never be confused.

Again, you have concocted a moral ' side ' for neoZionism- which is in fact a more brutal manifestation of the original European ethnic cleansing movement which had no moral foundation for invading Palestine whatsoever. Sympathy for the victims of German fascism just doesn't amount to licence to invade, rob and ethnically cleanse Palestinians. Sympathy for neoZionism shouldn't exist at all either- but your fudge of impartiality attempts to ignore justice in favour of pompous fence-squatting. Pompous fence-squatters have allowed Israelis to promote their illegal activities over the past sixty-odd years- and much of the blame for the deaths and injustices can be ascribed to the fudge of impartiality. The remainder of the blame can be ascribed to self-serving industrialists, arms dealers, estate agents and a whole myriad of shysters of whom you- by maintaining the falsehood of a ' moral ' neoZionism- are an unconcious yet avid supporter. On the other hand- bizarrely- fence-squatters such as yourself purport to , simultaneously, sympathise with neoZionism's Palestinian victims. That's not ' impartiality '- that's double standards, and it's such hypocrisy which has prevented a legal solution to the illegal occupation before now.

No, your potted history of Palestine reeks of other myopic 'observers ' attempts to obscure the European invasion by linking ' European Jews ' to the indigenous Jews of Palestine. Such tentative connections, again, are not licence to ethnically cleanse Palestine of its indigenous people- except its indigenous Jews, of course- and they are indigenous people because they are Semitic people and Semitic people have been the indigenous people of the region since the neolithic period. That they became ' Jews ' and 'Arabs' over time is irrelevant to the question of ' who was here first ' in the light of Semitic origins and even sillier when the question has been nullified by the onset of the United Nations in 1947 and the international law dispensed therein. Your ' impartial ' parchment-waving and potted histories are a nonsense - and will be highlighted as such when Israel's fascist government appears before the international courts.
Fence-squatters- such as yourself- would facilitate justice if they took their ' impartiality ' away with them and left the problem to be decided between the protagonists and the courts. After all, what have they got to offer when all they do is complain, posture and trumpet ' insoluble ' over a situation which they have helped create ? Believe it, it will be settled without you.

Zionism luuurvs fence-squatters. They are propaganda sponges and offer fascism legitimacy.

I've now dealt fully with your offered potted anthropology. Let's hope it doesn't crop again in the guise of any " logical extension "

Either produce the claimed evidence or be silent. Bear in mind that if this ' evidence ' is found wanting then you are done, chum. This was your claim;
" in 2014, Hamas (or partners) fired barrages of ineffective rockets at Israeli targets knowing exactly what the Israeli response would be. The evidence of this is undeniable."
As you're not even sure who fired any rockettes the prospect of ' undeniable evidence ' is tantalising.

Drone on if you can still find an audience.

By any chance, would you happen to be Palestinian?

Are you going to make your overdue apology with regard to your erroneous outburst- post #116- or is you ain't ? What does it take for you to admit your mistake ?

Why would I apologize for what is obviously truthful; but I do find it amusing that in your confusion you refer to it as an "erroneous outburst"??

I've got a solution. Nobody gets the 'holy land'. Both sides conquered and occupied it. Jews in pre-historic times (taking it from Aegean 'Sea People' who in turn had conquered and occupied it), Muslims in 637AD (taking it from the Eastern Romans who in turn conquered it.). Neither side can get on or act like anything better than savages.

So how about we evict everyone, concrete it over and it can be the carpark for a megasize Wally World we build instead of Jerusalem?

Welcome back!

Why would I apologize for what is obviously truthful; but I do find it amusing that in your confusion you refer to it as an "erroneous outburst"??

You were challenged to find a reference to genocide in my contributions. You failed. That's because no reference exists. It was your invention. You got caught.

You were challenged to find a reference to genocide in my contributions. You failed. That's because no reference exists. It was your invention. You got caught.

Then you must not have read the quotes of yours, that I provided; but then, I can give you the proof, I'm just unable to force you to be honest about your own behavior.

More's the pity. :palm:

Back