The existence of Israel is proof there is no God

I wasn't aware that I'd expressed any such opinion. Could you quote this supposed claim, please. If you can't then I'm afraid it will bring an end to your enquiry. You'll obviously be addressing the wrong person.

My response was a valid question. As evince says, you do seem a little averse to facts.

Like most bigots and such, you obviously have a limited memory on what you've posted; so for this one time and one time only, I'm showing the posts that you have left.

Truth Detector

I think that the days of false accusations of antisemitism as a defence for neoZionist criminality are long gone. The internet has exposed that particular diversionary tactic for what it is.

Let's examine the thread for any possible basis for such false charges.
There is not one mention of ' Jews ' let alone any professed hatred for Jews. As for ' Nazis ' there's not one mention of them either.

No, the thread concerns Zionism , plain and simple- and even that doctrine of ethnic cleansing is not the creation of Judaism. Jewish Zionists are far outnumbered by Christian Zionists, the former occupying Palestine for purely territorial reasons and the latter suffering from the primitive delusion that the ethnic cleansing of Palestine will precipitate the ' second coming ' of their Christ. It is these forces of ignorance which have caused the suffering and slaughter of Palestinians- a fact which the ' antisemitic ' slur can no longer mask.

As georgephillip points out Jews were a minority when the ethnic cleansing of Palestinians began and , recent demographic studies tell us, Jews will be a minority again next year across Israel and occupied Palestine. Bearing in mind the terrible atrocities that neoZionists have committed against the Palestinians since 1947 and in recent years the concept of One State sits very poorly with Israelis who fear- rightly so- retribution at some future point. Israelis live by a policy of vengeance, based upon the experiences of European Jewry at the hands of Third Reich fascists, and that policy has gone a long way towards the rise of Israeli fascism that we witness today.
Fascists, by their very nature, believe in a ' purity of race ' and neoZionism has turned Israel into the most ' racially ' conscious state on earth so the prospect of Israelis accepting a One State solution is remote in the extreme, particularly as the overwhelming majority of UN member states back the Two State solution. Further, the current Israeli regime is anxious to fan the flames of hatred and apartheid , or ' hafrada ' as Israelis call it, as can be demonstrated by its actions against Muslim holy sites in Jerusalem ( al Quds in Arabic ) and its murder of Palestinian protesters since then. Anybody doubting this policy has only to view the videos of Israeli soldiers planting weapons on Palestinians before arresting or murdering them;

http://azvsas.blogspot.co.uk/2015/12/soldiers-force-palestinian-girl-to-pick.html

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=I...-8&oe=utf-8&gws_rd=cr&ei=X4mHVtHXKsbPOprFhPgG

However, such actions are proof that neoZionism FEARS public opinion and that can only mean that they are themselves aware of their own criminal activities with regard to Palestine and Palestinians. Thus, in their minds, there can never ever be any ' sharing ' with their victims. That's not to say that there are no Israelis who sympathise with the Palestinian cause but they will never influence the racist Knesset which continually passes ever more repressive legislation against them. Our real hope lies in the curtailment of North American blanket support for Israel and each nail in the coffin of Israeli ' democracy ' brings that day closer. Israel cannot win- and neither should it.

If you want any sort of constructive discussion then you're going to have to learn to focus.
I say this because there is nothing in any of my posts which could possibly feed your illusions of ' jew hatred '. Nothing. Nor will there ever be. I'll explain again.

Zionism is a political doctine of ethnic cleansing. It has nothing to do with Judaism other than that it uses Judaism as a smokescreen for its - very unJewish- apartheid policies. It follows that those who oppose Zionism do not ' hate Jews ' by default. Many who oppose Zionism are in fact Jewish themselves.
How many ' Jew haters ' can you detect here ?
1405119544-orthodox-jews-from-neturei-karta-back-gaza-and-palestine_5232985.jpg

http://www.demotix.com/news/5233544/orthodox-jews-neturei-karta-back-gaza-and-palestine

Viewed in its historical context the eviction of Jews from Islamic countries at that time was entirely due to the unsustainable influx of Zionists into Palestine and their intent to ethnically-cleanse the Palestinians. There was also an element of voluntary emigration- although that's not based upon proof any more than Zionist claims that the Palestinians left their ancestral homes ' voluntarily '

With regard to your quote the Zionists- and neoZionists after them - have built their sandcastles in their entirety on sympathy for the victims of the Holocaust.

Those comments and your agreements with iolo are all the proof that is needed, that you do nothing but try and play at wordsmithing in an attempt to hide your hatred.

Now add in that all you did was hide responding to the suggestion that since Israel is accused of genocide; how much worse would they be looked upon, if they actually committed what you and your ilk have and are accusing them of.

At least your hatred will keep you warm at night.

Let's take a look at your own posts. Here's the post in which you, erroneously, state that you believe I have made reference to Israeli genocide against Palestinians;

USFREEDOM911;
Do you have anything that supports the haters opinions and yours, that Israel is committing genocide?

When questioned on this point you've produced several of my posts which criticize Zionism for its doctrine of ethnic cleansing and its obvious brutality and criminality but without even one of the references to genocide which you claim. Not one. It's clear- now- that you've let your assumptions loose unbridled as it's patently obvious that I've made no such references. None.
Some Israelis might ' almost wish ' that Israel was engaged in genocide- as you , shamefully for an American, do yourself- but I've made no reference to it. If you'd care to apologise for that false claim then we can move on. There are charges of ' slow genocide ' against neoZionists in which you might be interested.

USFREEDOM911;
Those comments and your agreements with iolo are all the proof that is needed
Let's just be hopeful that you don't preside over a court someplace.

Let's take a look at your own posts. Here's the post in which you, erroneously, state that you believe I have made reference to Israeli genocide against Palestinians;

USFREEDOM911;

When questioned on this point you've produced several of my posts which criticize Zionism for its doctrine of ethnic cleansing and its obvious brutality and criminality but without even one of the references to genocide which you claim. Not one. It's clear- now- that you've let your assumptions loose unbridled as it's patently obvious that I've made no such references. None.
Some Israelis might ' almost wish ' that Israel was engaged in genocide- as you , shamefully for an American, do yourself- but I've made no reference to it. If you'd care to apologise for that false claim then we can move on. There are charges of ' slow genocide ' against neoZionists in which you might be interested.

USFREEDOM911;

Let's just be hopeful that you don't preside over a court someplace.

Well then, why don't you explain YOUR meaning of the phrase "ethnic cleansing of Palestinians".
OH - and learn how to use the quote feature, you moron. :D

Well then, why don't you explain YOUR meaning of the phrase "ethnic cleansing of Palestinians".
OH - and learn how to use the quote feature, you moron. :D

I'll use the ' reply with quote ' tab when I want a post in its entirety- otherwise I'll be selective. But let's not be drawn - your apology is overdue.

Now then, while we're waiting for USFREEDOM911 to do the decent thing let's venture into the ' Ethics ' aspect of this forum.
The Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions movement has become a powerful, non-violent tool in the global war against all the inhuman criminality which neoZionism practices and represents, so effective in fact that crime-friendly governments are attempting to make the boycotting of Israel illegal. In effect, this would be akin to our government making it illegal for us to reject dealing with any criminal organisation. So who holds the ethical high ground in this issue, those who are pro-law or those who are pro-Zionism ? Zionists, remember, are internationally condemned for their illegal activities.

Here are two more large and important companies which have recently decided- for ethical or financial reasons- that their association with Israeli criminality must end;

The brand image of Israel has become “increasingly toxic,” said O’Quigley. “It appears that international companies are eventually learning that it doesn’t pay to do business with the apartheid state.”
http://tinyurl.com/gmlpmqy

“Bad for business”

“This news is a significant success for the BDS movement and shows that international companies and investors are waking up to the fact that being linked to Israel’s regime of colonization, occupation and apartheid is bad for business,” Guman Mussa, the Arab-world campaigns officer with the Palestinian BDS National Committee, the Palestinian coalition that leads the global boycott, divestment and sanctions movement,
http://tinyurl.com/h3derbg

You might not think that CRH and Orange are important in the overall scheme of things but they are just the latest in a mass of BDS withdrawals and dissociations.

Last edited:
Like Hitler's genocide, Zionist genocide will only begin when they think they can get away with it. The will is there, and they have murdered 2,000 children for practice..

Like Hitler's genocide, Zionist genocide will only begin when they think they can get away with it. The will is there, and they have murdered 2,000 children for practice..
If only the Jew bastards would do the decent thing and die like the dogs they are, Adolph.

Jews need to man up and kill people with bombs on buses, in cafes and ambulances and shoot rockets into neighborhoods like the real men Arabs do. Jews go around shooting at people trying to kill them, complete cowardice. I feel you

Jews need to man up and kill people with bombs on buses, in cafes and ambulances and shoot rockets into neighborhoods ............

There must be few people on the face of the earth who do not know that neoZionists do far, far worse than that- and on a far, far greater scale.

Anybody doubting this has merely to compare Israeli and Palestinian civilian casualties over the past sixty years.

There must be few people on the face of the earth who do not know that neoZionists do far, far worse than that- and on a far, far greater scale.

Anybody doubting this has merely to compare Israeli and Palestinian civilian casualties over the past sixty years.

There are stupid people all around us. They see what they want to see

I'll use the ' reply with quote ' tab when I want a post in its entirety- otherwise I'll be selective. But let's not be drawn - your apology is overdue.

Now then, while we're waiting for USFREEDOM911 to do the decent thing let's venture into the ' Ethics ' aspect of this forum.
The Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions movement has become a powerful, non-violent tool in the global war against all the inhuman criminality which neoZionism practices and represents, so effective in fact that crime-friendly governments are attempting to make the boycotting of Israel illegal. In effect, this would be akin to our government making it illegal for us to reject dealing with any criminal organisation. So who holds the ethical high ground in this issue, those who are pro-law or those who are pro-Zionism ? Zionists, remember, are internationally condemned for their illegal activities.

Here are two more large and important companies which have recently decided- for ethical or financial reasons- that their association with Israeli criminality must end;

The brand image of Israel has become “increasingly toxic,” said O’Quigley. “It appears that international companies are eventually learning that it doesn’t pay to do business with the apartheid state.”
http://tinyurl.com/gmlpmqy

“Bad for business”

“This news is a significant success for the BDS movement and shows that international companies and investors are waking up to the fact that being linked to Israel’s regime of colonization, occupation and apartheid is bad for business,” Guman Mussa, the Arab-world campaigns officer with the Palestinian BDS National Committee, the Palestinian coalition that leads the global boycott, divestment and sanctions movement,
http://tinyurl.com/h3derbg

You might not think that CRH and Orange are important in the overall scheme of things but they are just the latest in a mass of BDS withdrawals and dissociations.

Lying haters are gonna hate and in case you missed it, this means you. :D

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight :good4u:

U.S. Church Puts Five Israeli Banks on Investment Blacklist
The pension fund of the United Methodist Church, the largest Protestant group in the U.S., makes the move in an effort to exclude companies that profit from abuse of human rights; Officials: Israel will try change the decision.
read more: http://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/1.697148

Returning to the ethical question- who holds the ethical high ground in this instance, the United Methodist Church or the bagmen for neoZionism ?

"This is the first step toward an effort that helps send a clear message that we as a church are listening and that we are concerned about human rights violations," Susanne Hoder, a leader of United Methodist Kairos Response, said Tuesday. "We hope it will also be encouraging to people in the Jewish community who are working for justice."
read more: http://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/1.697148

239888877.jpg

Last edited:
Does the date matter to you or are you bereft of a pro-slaughter response ?

No. The photograph is from Israel's ' Operation Cast Lead- December 27, 2008 – January 18, 2009 when the Israelis murdered over 400 Palestinian children during the Christmas period- along with a thousand other people.
You might say that the slaughter emphasised neoZionist contempt for the life and teachings of Christ. Then again, you might detest Christianity and claim that the children deserved it. You might even detest children. It's hard to gauge somebody who ' almost wishes ' for genocide.

Would you like some more recent information on neoZionists' atrocities ?
Here's a snippet from ' Operation Defensive Edge ' of 2014

The number of civilians killed during Israel's Operation Protective Edge offensive has raised international concern and condemnation.

Between 8 July and 27 August, more than 2,100 Palestinians were killed in the Gaza Strip, along with 66 Israeli soldiers and seven civilians in Israel.

The UN says the vast majority of Palestinian deaths are civilian. But figures from previous operations over the past six years in the densely populated Gaza Strip show it is not the first time civilians have paid a heavy price.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-28439404

Over 500 children were murdered on that occasion. The Israelis' aim is improving.

Last edited:
Israel has gotten to the point where it is losing its humanity when it reacts. The reaction is always excessive.

After years of being under attack from without and within, you can certainly see the root of their excess, even though that doesn't excuse it.

But Hamas are very cynical in their approach. They play to the court of global public opinion with the lives of their children.

They fire rockets they know are ineffectual and unlikely to cause significant death tolls because they know that the Israeli reaction will be excessive. They fire these rockets from civilian areas; schools, hospitals etc to draw that excessive fire. And then play this up to the world media to generate sympathy for their cause. That is sickeningly cynical.

Considering neither side has a legitimate claim to the land, both sides are twats.

Everything is race or racial to the left. If I converted to Judaism I'd be a white Appalachian American Jew. Wish me luck in getting assigned a victim status by the left lol.

Actually, it's the Palestinians who aren't anything. They're predominantly Arab but they're not all Muslim; a lot of them are from Jordan or other places. In contrast, the Jews are an ancient people that share a common cultural heritage that goes back for milennia. Their nation existed for many centuries before the word 'Palestinians' was ever coined, and Jerusalem was its capital.

In a more rational world, who belongs to the territory would be a no-brainer.

The Arabs have always been in the region when there were very few Jews there, temember the Diaspora, it amuses me when you write your own version of history.

There were 700,000 Arabs, referred to as Palestinians, living in the area in 1919.

Not surprising. The Jews were evicted by the Romans in 70AD. The Arabs evicted the Romans and occupied the land from 687AD (approximately, can't be arsed to look up the exact date of the seige of Jerusalem.)

The Jews claim is older, but still shakey. They evicted the Aegean Sea People and occupied it.

Both sides claim to be the 'aboriginal' people is pure bullshit.

But will either side ever agree to that? And then follow that through by being good neighbours?

Neither side seems to want the other's existence.

Back