The existence of Israel is proof there is no God

You're correct that ' Jewish ' isn't a ' race '. It's an ethnicity. However, that does not mean that victimisation, exploitation and rejection of Arabs, including Israel's Palestinian citizens is not ' racist '. It most certainly is. This is because the term ' racism ' covers attitudes towards aspects and characteristics of people other than the genetic differences which we have observed as defining ' race ' in the past. Indeed, though Jewishness cannot be seen as ' racial ', bad attitudes towards Jews on the basis that they are simply Jews is most certainly ' racist ' . The term covers bad attitudes towards ethnicity too.

Yes, it most certainly is and for the reasons outlined above. Indeed, Israelis themselves recognise racism in Israel and term it as such;

So that means if it's about "race" that Israelis would discriminate against Arab Jews. What evidence do you have of that?

You're going to have to define ' Arab Jew '.

An Arab (a race) who is a Jew (a religion). You said Israel is "racist." If that is true, they care about race over religion. So you should be able to prove they treat Arab Jews like Arabs, not Jews.

This is butt obvious, you seriously needed it explained to you?

An Arab (a race) who is a Jew (a religion). You said Israel is "racist." If that is true, they care about race over religion. So you should be able to prove they treat Arab Jews like Arabs, not Jews.

This is butt obvious, you seriously needed it explained to you?

Everything is race or racial to the left. If I converted to Judaism I'd be a white Appalachian American Jew. Wish me luck in getting assigned a victim status by the left lol.

Actually, it's the Palestinians who aren't anything. They're predominantly Arab but they're not all Muslim; a lot of them are from Jordan or other places. In contrast, the Jews are an ancient people that share a common cultural heritage that goes back for milennia. Their nation existed for many centuries before the word 'Palestinians' was ever coined, and Jerusalem was its capital.

In a more rational world, who belongs to the territory would be a no-brainer.

=Darth Hussein Omar;1524467

Actually, it's the Palestinians who aren't anything. They're predominantly Arab but they're not all Muslim; a lot of them are from Jordan or other places. In contrast, the Jews are an ancient people that share a common cultural heritage that goes back for milennia. Their nation existed for many centuries before the word 'Palestinians' was ever coined, and Jerusalem was its capital.

Those who rely on extremist Israeli propaganda for their ' historical ' information always forget that there was no ' Israel ' until 1948 and that the onset of the United Nations compounded modern international law to the detriment of spurious parchment-based territorial claims .
Your wildly inaccurate claims also omit the very real fact that Arabs and Jews are from the same Semitic stock- people that have occupied the Palestinian regions since the Neolithic period. Attempting to legitimise the illegal occupation of Palestine on any ' we were here first ' basis is doomed to failure- as is the plan to legitimise illegal Israeli squats in Palestinian territory.

Again, Israelis should be grateful that they have been allowed to settle in the Palestinian lands bestowed upon them by the victors of WW2. They should immediately withdraw from the lands designated Palestinian by those same victors of WW2 and accept the pre-1967 borders. Otherwise Israel has no future.

Last edited:
Nobody is obliged to respond to those who insult them. If you'd care to make an apology for your charge of ' Jew hatred ' then we can move on into the realms of constructive discussion. If you'd prefer to choke on your apology then that's your choice to make. Of course, you'll be unable to present any evidence of ' Jew hatred ' whatsoever so an apology is the wise route.

The Dead Sea Scrolls put an end to most of the idea that the texts were edited. The current translations held true. Amazingly so.

The Dead Sea Scrolls put an end to most of the idea that the texts were edited. The current translations held true. Amazingly so.

What is your point in introducing the Dead Sea scrolls ?
Apart from the fact that the Israelis stole the scrolls and refuse to return them - another indicator of the immorality of neoZionism- where is the relevance of the scrolls to Israel's illegal occupation of Palestine ?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dead_Sea_Scrolls

Last edited:
What is your point in introducing the Dead Sea scrolls ?
Apart from the fact that the Israelis stole the scrolls and refuse to return them - another indicator of the immorality of Zionism- where is the relevance of the scrolls to Israel's illegal occupation of Palestine ?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dead_Sea_Scrolls

The point is direct translations of the scrolls show that the current translations of the Bible were amazingly well done. This idea that there was a bunch of judicial "editing" is just made up nonsense.

Everything is race or racial to the left. If I converted to Judaism I'd be a white Appalachian American Jew. Wish me luck in getting assigned a victim status by the left lol.

In a more rational world, who belongs to the territory would be a no-brainer.

It's getting to the point that every time I hear a liberal saying that the Jews are committing genocide, I'm almost wishing they would.
I mean hell; they're already being accused of such, so how much more could the Israel haters hate??

The point is direct translations of the scrolls show that the current translations of the Bible were amazingly well done. This idea that there was a bunch of judicial "editing" is just ases made up nonsense.

I disagree. There has been substantial editing of biblical texts over time. However- that's irrelevant to the illegal Israeli occupation but I'd be pleased to present evidence for editing in a relevant thread. My own references to ' spurious parchments ' concerned the forged land titles which are frequently produced by neoZionist land thieves in support of their flagrant larceny in cases which are sometimes heard before squatter-friendly neoZionist judges.

It's getting to the point that every time I hear a liberal saying that the Jews are committing genocide, I'm almost wishing they would.
I mean hell; they're already being accused of such, so how much more could the Israel haters hate??

What is the value of stating that you ' almost ' support genocide ? I can understand the insane emotions of a dedicated neoZionist baby-burner but I'm having difficulty envisioning somebody teetering on the edge.

You should also note that it is decent Israeli Jews who point the finger;
http://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/1.668871

Last edited:
What is the value of stating that you ' almost ' support genocide ? I can understand the insane emotions of a dedicated neoZionist baby-burner but I'm having difficulty envisioning somebody teetering on the edge.

You should also note that it is decent Israeli Jews who point the finger;

Your response provided nothing, but a platform for you to express your unsupported conjecture.
Would you care to address the issue, again?

Your response provided nothing, but a platform for you to express your unsupported conjecture.
Would you care to address the issue, again?

To which ' issue ' do you refer ? Your own vacillation with regard to genocide ?

Also, if I'm expressing conjecture then I'll say so. Otherwise I post supportive links. Such as this one from post #112.
As I said, I do not understand anybody who states that they ' almost wish ' to see this on a larger scale.

Palestinian Infant Burned to Death in West Bank Arson Attack; IDF Blames 'Jewish Terror'

Settlers reportedly firebombed West Bank house early Friday morning; Hebrew graffiti

you will find his ilk don't like facts

they prefer lies and fact denial

To which ' issue ' do you refer ? Your own vacillation with regard to genocide ?

Also, if I'm expressing conjecture then I'll say so. Otherwise I post supportive links. Such as this one from post #112.
As I said, I do not understand anybody who states that they ' almost wish ' to see this on a larger scale.

Do you have anything that supports the haters opinions and yours, that Israel is committing genocide?

By the way; your response was a most excellent example of how someone who has no facts are able to just string together expressive words, all in an attempt to appear knowledgeable.
:good4u:

Do you have anything that supports the haters opinions and yours, that Israel is committing genocide?

I wasn't aware that I'd expressed any such opinion. Could you quote this supposed claim, please. If you can't then I'm afraid it will bring an end to your enquiry. You'll obviously be addressing the wrong person.

By the way; your response was a most excellent example of how someone who has no facts are able to just string together expressive words, all in an attempt to appear knowledgeable.
:good4u:

My response was a valid question. As evince says, you do seem a little averse to facts.

I've got a solution. Nobody gets the 'holy land'. Both sides conquered and occupied it. Jews in pre-historic times (taking it from Aegean 'Sea People' who in turn had conquered and occupied it), Muslims in 637AD (taking it from the Eastern Romans who in turn conquered it.). Neither side can get on or act like anything better than savages.

So how about we evict everyone, concrete it over and it can be the carpark for a megasize Wally World we build instead of Jerusalem?

I've got a solution. Nobody gets the 'holy land'. Both sides conquered and occupied it. Jews in pre-historic times (taking it from Aegean 'Sea People' who in turn had conquered and occupied it), Muslims in 637AD (taking it from the Eastern Romans who in turn conquered it.). Neither side can get on or act like anything better than savages.

So how about we evict everyone, concrete it over and it can be the carpark for a megasize Wally World we build instead of Jerusalem?

The ' problem ' is only caused by those who refuse to abide by international law. Their criminal actions are to blame- and they should be treated as criminals.

Palestinian Infant Burned to Death in West Bank Arson Attack; IDF Blames 'Jewish Terror'

Settlers reportedly firebombed West Bank house early Friday morning; Hebrew graffiti

you will find his ilk don't like facts

they prefer lies and fact denial

Wow, arabs blamed jews. That's incredible, has it ever happened before?

Back