The existence of Israel is proof there is no God

You're kind of thin-skinned for this place lol. But isn't it your contention that Zionism is ethnic cleansing? Since I'm a Zionist, that makes me an advocate of ethnic cleansing, based on your own reasoning.

Which makes us even. So, about that question...

' Zionism ' takes many forms- as you should know- some of which are benign, ' Social Zionism ' for example. Your own brand, touted in your avatar space, is fascist, intolerant and dangerous Readers might care to review the Wiki entry on ' neoZionism ' for clarification of this point.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neo-Zionism
Nevertheless, in castigating neoZionism I am opposing and attacking a political doctrine. That's a distance from personal insult. It would be personally insulting for me to term you an ' Arab-hater ' just as it is personally insulting for you to proclaim that I hate Jews. So we're not ' even ' at all and an apology is due.

It's obvious that you need some corrective information;

Barack Obama is the freely elected president of the United States of America. He was elected by a system of Representative Democracy which is currently the model for the whole of the democratic world. It allows for freedom of religion which means that even those who appear certifiable to others may have a voice. It's a system which you should support if you want your own voice to be heard.

Representative democracy allows freedom of religion for both Judaism and Islam and views them equally. There are, currently, a majority of Christian Zionist representatives on the Hill but this will, inevitably, become a Catholic majority as the demographics of the USA lean towards a Latino majority over the next 25-30 years. Those who put religion before law might have to take up their complaints with a Pope. Good luck with that.

All ancient religious texts present allegory, not fact, and the Christian bible has been edited over time to suit those who desired to popularise their own ' message'. Such is the nature of Man and it is amplified by Man with a printing press. Fortunately, for all sane men, the Internet is in the process of rescuing us from such monopolies over our information. Many will try to control it in order to silence those with whom they disagree- but they will fail.

Lastly, I am not at all sure that your ' Lord ' will be comforted by having you ' agree ' with him- but it's your belief and your own area of ...er....expertise.

alas you are speaking to the mindless minions of likes of he Koch brothers so any citation of FACTS will merely incite them to yet more mindless mumbling of invective and lies.

they are devoid of any real moral code or viable information

this is pretty much what they understand best

Well, one should be cautious not to throw out the baby with the bath-water

Darth Hussein Omar shows a certain level of intellect in attempting to dodge an apology- and (he) didn't lapse into emotional religious canards as wrapping for Islamophobia. :) He's also aware of the term ' neoZionism '. Most Islamophobes think it's an ' antisemitic' slur. Time will tell.

yet he is still completely FACT adverse when it come right down to facts.

he denys GW

he denys the massive USA court records that PROVE the republican party cheats in elections

Truth has a characteristic of persistence- so I won't be in the least bothered by its denial.

oh I get fully pissed when people deny FACTS

those people need to be publically shamed for their crimes against man

oh I get fully pissed when people deny FACTS

those people need to be publically shamed for their crimes against man

A good fact has numerous authoritative sources. Usually just quoting/linking to two or three adds shame enough.

Well, one should be cautious not to throw out the baby with the bath-water

Darth Hussein Omar shows a certain level of intellect in attempting to dodge an apology- and (he) didn't lapse into emotional religious canards as wrapping for Islamophobia. :) He's also aware of the term ' neoZionism '. Most Islamophobes think it's an ' antisemitic' slur. Time will tell.

Ok, whatever, I'm sorry lol.

Now stop avoiding the question.

Ok, whatever, I'm sorry lol.

Now stop avoiding the question.

Accepted.

I wasn't avoiding your question. Your erroneous assumption had to be corrected before replying.

For starters, Israel has the legal right to exist. Even its main protagonists, Fatah and Hamas, accept the pre-1967 borders as the demarcation line between the separated states of Israel and Palestine. This border is also accepted by the overwhelming majority of other world states too so it is very likely that it will , eventually, be accepted by the United States of America. Of course, neoZionists do not, currently, accept it and therein lies the problem.
We have to ask ourselves, that is everybody who is not a neoZionist, whether world peace and the rule of international law are more important to seven billion people than the neoZionist doctrine - which is important to only a few million Israelis at best. The answer is self-evident.
I assume that- once neoZionism is overcome and disgarded as a hate-filled doctrine of ethnic-cleansing, apartheid, murder and theft- that decent Israelis will accept that the pre-1967 borders are vastly superior for them than the borders designated for them by the separation Resolution, 181, of 1947. They should be satisfied that they will have gained huge swathes of the best territory in Palestine and that the rest of the world is willing to accept that. If they continue to REJECT their own good-fortune in favour of a greedy grab at further territorial gains then they will be at odds with the world at large and....when the North Americans are no longer influenced by Zionist cash and false promises....they will find that their current pariah status becomes indelible.
That's my prognosis for neoZionism and Israel as a legitimate state.

For starters, Israel has the legal right to exist. Even its main protagonists, Fatah and Hamas, accept the pre-1967 borders as the demarcation line between the separated states of Israel and Palestine. This border is also accepted by the overwhelming majority of other world states too so it is very likely that it will , eventually, be accepted by the United States of America

Actually, 32 countries don't recognize Israel, including 18 of the 21 members of the UN Arab league. You can argue for Fatah, but not Hamas. Facts are great when you can just make them up!

Actually, 32 countries don't recognize Israel, including 18 of the 21 members of the UN Arab league. You can argue for Fatah, but not Hamas. Facts are great when you can just make them up!

You'd be in the best position to judge that. Hamas does indeed accept the pre-1967 borders;

http://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/...r-recognize-israel-top-official-says-1.361072

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=h...rders&gws_rd=cr,ssl&ei=TRKMVoiDJeX_ygOM5oroCQ

However, you're correct in stating that all states do not recognise Israel- but I haven't seen any claims to the contrary here.

You'd be in the best position to judge that. Hamas does indeed accept the pre-1967 borders;

http://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/...r-recognize-israel-top-official-says-1.361072

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=h...rders&gws_rd=cr,ssl&ei=TRKMVoiDJeX_ygOM5oroCQ

However, you're correct in stating that all states do not recognise Israel- but I haven't seen any claims to the contrary here.

They don't recognize Israel, mastermind. What does accepting the borders even mean for country you don't recognize their right to exist?

They don't recognize Israel, mastermind. What does accepting the borders even mean for country you don't recognize their right to exist?

They are not REQUIRED to recognise Israel. Nobody is. The point of accepting the pre-1967 borders is that it confounds the neoZionist dream of an illegal ' Greater Israel ' and enables the Palestinians to consolidate their own statehood. Of course, the Israelis are not required to recognise it- but the borders can be legally imposed as Israel has no legal claim to any occupied territory at all. ' Facts on the ground ' is a neoZionist pipe-dream. As I said, Israelis would be well advised to accept the pre-1967 borders and not look a gift horse in the mouth.
Also, please try to avoid insulting invective. It will only backfire on you.

They are not REQUIRED to recognise Israel. Nobody is. The point of accepting the pre-1967 borders is that it confounds the neoZionist dream of an illegal ' Greater Israel ' and enables the Palestinians to consolidate their own statehood. Of course, the Israelis are not required to recognise it- but the borders can be legally imposed as Israel has no legal claim to any occupied territory at all. ' Facts on the ground ' is a neoZionist pipe-dream. As I said, Israelis would be well advised to accept the pre-1967 borders and not look a gift horse in the mouth.
Also, please try to avoid insulting invective. It will only backfire on you.

You're making such a ridiculous argument there is no seriousness to start. We want to destroy you, but if you'd at least pull your borders in we'd agree with that while we continue to try to destroy you...

Back