The existence of Israel is proof there is no God

recognizing the REAL history is not hate.

you know just like recognizing that Greenwood Ok was burned and pillaged by white racists even though the white racists tried tot pretend it never happened

If you want to talk about 'real' history Palestine is a figmentary nation.

dear fucking asshole

the people who had it taken from them didn't steal it from anyone huh

dear fucking asshole

the people who had it taken from them didn't steal it from anyone huh

Really lol? The Palestinians spring up out of the ground or something? All land was taken from someone else at some prior time. The ancient Jews took it from the Philistines and some others. The Jews had it for centuries before the Babylonians came along; after that it was the Assyrians and then finally the Romans came along.

When did the Palestinians have a nation there?

the people who were alive and living in those homes that were taken from them stole no ones land you liar

the people who were alive and living in those homes that were taken from them stole no ones land you liar

He listed facts, you simply spout. There is the difference in this "argument". It's easy to pretend there were no Jews in Israel before 1948, but it is only pretending. It's also easy to pretend that the history of the place isn't real because it is inconvenient.

At this point, right now, what do you see as the solution? Make the Jews leave?

convince the evil nutinbutayahoo followers to allow the decent people in Israel to run the show.

they don't all back nuttins evil

Israel as a Jewish state might not exist, but what would take its place? The possibility of another Arab state west of the Jordan river doesn't seem likely at this time with current levels of racism among young Jews in Israel. Does that leave a one-state option as the only other possibility?

What would take place of the Jewish state? Hmm....how about an Islamist state. Yeah, exactly what we need lol.

How could a just God allow such an injustice to occur? Israel is proof of the inherent evil and barbarism of man, that people with power will take whatever they want from whomever they want, that there is no such thing as justice, that, as Thucydides put it 2000 years ago, "Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they will and the weak suffer what they must."

Yeah, getting endless rockets shot at them and getting blown up by terrorists in buses and cafes. What are they thinking?

If there were a God, Israel wouldn't exist. Just like Rhodesia doesn't exist. All the remnants of injustice and racism would be wiped away.

I would love for my black Zimbabwean friends to set you straight about the realities in Africa, however I fear that you are beyond any kind of help. They came to London via South Africa as Zimbabwe is an economic basket case brought to its knees by the arrogance and ineptitude of Mugabe and his ZANU cronies.

He listed facts, you simply spout. There is the difference in this "argument". It's easy to pretend there were no Jews in Israel before 1948, but it is only pretending. It's also easy to pretend that the history of the place isn't real because it is inconvenient.

At this point, right now, what do you see as the solution? Make the Jews leave?

I also notice that Israel haters never mention the Jewish Nakba, I wonder why not? These were Sephardic and Mizrahi Jews who had lived in Arab countries for hundreds of years.

Israeli columnist Ben Dror Yemini, himself a Mizrahi Jew, wrote the following:

However, there is another Nakba: the Jewish Nakba. During those same years [the 1940s], there was a long line of slaughters, of pogroms, of property confiscation and of deportations against Jews in Islamic countries. This chapter of history has been left in the shadows. The Jewish Nakba was worse than the Palestinian Nakba. The only difference is that the Jews did not turn that Nakba into their founding ethos. To the contrary.

A non-racist, non-religious state backed by the UN, obviously.

Yes because Saudi Arabia and just about every Arab country are an example to us all about non-racist, non-religious states. Tell me Taffy, why did Jordan kick the Palestinians out after Black September?

You're such a racist. You don't know anything but lies, you need to look at facts

they had lived there for how many generations before it was taken from them after WWII.

the families actually living on that land at he time took it from no one

Yes because Saudi Arabia and just about every Arab country are an example to us all about non-racist, non-religious states. Tell me Taffy, why did Jordan kick the Palestinians out after Black September?

and the nutinbutayahoo crowd in Israel want to war with them.

the other side of the political coin in Israel wanted what?

there is another point of view IN Israel huh

Back