The Fatal Mistake of the United

To eliminate terrorism, it is necessary to eliminate its causes.
Yes, "Kill the Jews". I understand your logic, but I disagree with it.

OTOH, the fact the Israelis as so effective in killing Jihadist terrorists and the Jihadist terrorists, despite 75 years of trying, have continuously failed to kill all the Jews tells me there's something wrong with your culture, Alik.

Like the US, existing on land stolen from indigenous people, Israel exists now.
Like the United States, it will defend it's right to continue to exist, regardless of how that existence came into being.

It's not as complicated as people want to make it.
Sometimes, you just have to pick a side.
I choose to side with the Israelis over the Palestinians.

Yes, "Kill the Jews". I understand your logic, but I disagree with it.

OTOH, the fact the Israelis as so effective in killing Jihadist terrorists and the Jihadist terrorists, despite 75 years of trying, have continuously failed to kill all the Jews tells me there's something wrong with your culture, Alik.

No need to fantasize, where did I write that Jews should be killed? But you definitely say that it is necessary to kill Arabs. You want to continue the war and kill all Palestinians. So you are no different from terrorists. I think that the only way to end the war is to follow the UN decision of 1947 to create two states in Palestine for two peoples.

No need to fantasize, where did I write that Jews should be killed?

But you definitely say that it is necessary to kill Arabs.

You want to continue the war and kill all Palestinians.

So you are no different from terrorists.

I think that the only way to end the war is to follow the UN decision of 1947 to create two states in Palestine for two peoples.
You're free to pussyfoot around Americans, Alik. I expect it of a person of your personality.

It's necessary to kill terrorists. It's interesting that you just claimed all Arabs are terrorists. Is this part of your Caliphate ideology?

Hamas started the war. Now they are paying for that mistake. I believe in finishing wars. It's not like this latest Hamas terrorism is new. I fully support the forces of freedom and justice to finish this war once and for all.

Disagreed, but I can see why a person like you would lie about the situation.

75 years after the Arabs, including the Palestinians rejected it the first time? :rofl2: Tell me, Alik, how many times have the Palestinians rejected a two-state solution in favor of a "from the river to the sea" ideology?

You're free to pussyfoot around Americans, Alik. I expect it of a person of your personality.

It's necessary to kill terrorists. It's interesting that you just claimed all Arabs are terrorists. Is this part of your Caliphate ideology?

Hamas started the war. Now they are paying for that mistake. I believe in finishing wars. It's not like this latest Hamas terrorism is new. I fully support the forces of freedom and justice to finish this war once and for all.

Disagreed, but I can see why a person like you would lie about the situation.

75 years after the Arabs, including the Palestinians rejected it the first time? :rofl2: Tell me, Alik, how many times have the Palestinians rejected a two-state solution in favor of a "from the river to the sea" ideology?

The explanation for Arab terrorism is that such people do not give the Palestinians the right to a state. There are reasons for everything. I wrote about the cause of terrorism by the Arabs in the article “International Terrorism and Its Interests.” This article is here on the forum.

The explanation for Arab terrorism is that such people do not give the Palestinians the right to a state.

There are reasons for everything.

I wrote about the cause of terrorism by the Arabs in the article “International Terrorism and Its Interests.” This article is here on the forum.
Once again, thanks for confessing Arabs are terrorists. Disagreed on the fantasy that Palestinians were never given a right to a state since you already confessed that was done by the UN in 1947.

Sure there are. Are you intelligent enough to understand there are good reasons for things and evil reasons? How do you justify murdering babies and raping women, mutilating them and then murdering them? The only thing to be done with such people is to put them down like rabid dogs. No torture, just shoot them in the head.

What part of your article justifies Arab terrorism? Murdering babies and raping women? I know English must be a second language for you so take your time.

Once again, thanks for confessing Arabs are terrorists. Disagreed on the fantasy that Palestinians were never given a right to a state since you already confessed that was done by the UN in 1947.

Sure there are. Are you intelligent enough to understand there are good reasons for things and evil reasons? How do you justify murdering babies and raping women, mutilating them and then murdering them? The only thing to be done with such people is to put them down like rabid dogs. No torture, just shoot them in the head.

What part of your article justifies Arab terrorism? Murdering babies and raping women? I know English must be a second language for you so take your time.

What makes you think that I welcome murder and violence? No need to fantasize! I explain in my articles that there are reasons for all terrorism. Terror did not arise without cause on the part of the Palestinians. And the cause of terror is apartheid on the part of Israel. By the way, the murder of Yitzhak Rabin is also terror on the part of the Jews. The Arabs proposed putting an end to terrorism on the principle of “peace in exchange for territory,” but Israel refused. Israel is also against the creation of two states for two peoples, which is the reason for the war with the Palestinians. What's not clear here? You simply do not want to give freedom to the Palestinian people and propose to kill all Palestinians like animals.

What makes you think that I welcome murder and violence?

No need to fantasize! I explain in my articles that there are reasons for all terrorism.

Terror did not arise without cause on the part of the Palestinians. And the cause of terror is apartheid on the part of Israel. By the way, the murder of Yitzhak Rabin is also terror on the part of the Jews. The Arabs proposed putting an end to terrorism on the principle of “peace in exchange for territory,” but Israel refused. Israel is also against the creation of two states for two peoples, which is the reason for the war with the Palestinians. What's not clear here? You simply do not want to give freedom to the Palestinian people and propose to kill all Palestinians like animals.
You're multiple claims that Arabs are terrorists. Your desire to push Israel into the sea.

Your articles? Did you write them? What parts of your article(s) justify Arab terrorism and the mass murder and rape of babies and women? Apartheid is a lie perpetuated by Arab terrorists. I could claim that all Arabs are pedos and that's why I believe they should all be castrated, have their little dicks shoved in their mouths and then shot in the fucking face. The claim is just a claim without proof.

A better question is "Why won't other Arab nation's allow peaceful Palestinians into their country?" Is it because they know all the Pallis are murderous pedophiles and terrorists?

You're multiple claims that Arabs are terrorists. Your desire to push Israel into the sea.

Your articles? Did you write them? What parts of your article(s) justify Arab terrorism and the mass murder and rape of babies and women? Apartheid is a lie perpetuated by Arab terrorists. I could claim that all Arabs are pedos and that's why I believe they should all be castrated, have their little dicks shoved in their mouths and then shot in the fucking face. The claim is just a claim without proof.

A better question is "Why won't other Arab nation's allow peaceful Palestinians into their country?" Is it because they know all the Pallis are murderous pedophiles and terrorists?

The conditions in which the Palestinians find themselves are characterized as apartheid. You do not agree, but your disagreement does not change anything in the situation of the Palestinians, who are fighting for their freedom by all means available to them.
By the way, why do you remain silent about the cases of terror by Jews that I mentioned? I understand that you do not want to admit the facts of terror on the part of the Jews. However, terror is terror regardless of who produces it.

Last edited:

it's not really a lie.

gaza is under siege conditions. it's medieval.

The conditions in which the Palestinians find themselves are characterized as apartheid.

You do not agree, but your disagreement does not change anything in the situation of the Palestinians, who are fighting for their freedom by all means available to them.

By the way, why do you remain silent about the cases of terror by Jews that I mentioned? I understand that you do not want to admit the facts of terror on the part of the Jews. However, terror is terror regardless of who produces it.
Soooo....according to you, when a Palestinian is arrested and imprisoned for being a murdering baby rapist, he's now a victim of Israeli apartheid? Interesting, but I disagree. If it were up to me, he'd be castrated and shot in the head.

Of course I don't agree. You believe murdering babies and raping women is a justifiable means to destroy Israel, I am against that belief.

After 75 years of constant Arab terrorist attacks on innocent Israelis, I expect there are several examples of Israelis overreacting. The bottom line isn't tit-for-tat, but who is just and who is a baby-murdering Jihadist terrorist.

I fully support killing all terrorists.

61h831.gif

does israel control all supplies and people going in and out of gaza?

why did you turn your brain off?
No....unless you believe it's the IDF giving Hamas all those weapons, rockets and baby-murdering machetes.

No. Why do you think so, Freda?

Soooo....according to you, when a Palestinian is arrested and imprisoned for being a murdering baby rapist, he's now a victim of Israeli apartheid? Interesting, but I disagree. If it were up to me, he'd be castrated and shot in the head.

Of course I don't agree. You believe murdering babies and raping women is a justifiable means to destroy Israel, I am against that belief.

After 75 years of constant Arab terrorist attacks on innocent Israelis, I expect there are several examples of Israelis overreacting. The bottom line isn't tit-for-tat, but who is just and who is a baby-murdering Jihadist terrorist.

I fully support killing all terrorists.

Once again, you stubbornly refuse to discuss the cause of terror on the part of the Palestinians, considering them a people who must be destroyed. According to your version, they are initially terrorists. You offer them to leave Palestine or otherwise they will all be killed. You don't want them to have a state because you plan to annex the territory intended for an Arab state. The assassination of Yitzhak Rabin by a Jewish terrorist, who wanted to finally establish peace for Israel by implementing the principle of “peace in exchange for territory.” Would you like to discuss Jewish terrorism? This is clear to me. You are against the creation of a state for the Palestinian Arabs, which would solve the problem of terror on the part of the Palestinians, who do not have a regular army for a well-known reason, so they fight using the method of terror, like the partisans.

The articles are all in Russian. I wonder if this dude is Russian, and all your warnings that the "wall of text" is "bad" are failing in translation...

The articles are all in Russian. I wonder if this dude is Russian, and all your warnings that the "wall of text" is "bad" are failing in translation...

For anyone who might be jumping into this discussion, I'm pretty sure that Damocles is referring to the starter of this thread, Alik Bahshi, and the articles he's referring to are the ones that Alik links to at the end of his opening post. I strongly suspect that Alik is indeed Russian due to the very fact that his name as the person who posts all those Russian articles and he also quotes parts of them here.

As to whether or not he understands that some people don't appreciate his long posts, I'm not sure sure. Regardless, if someone isn't interested in reading what he has to say, they can always just not read what he has to say, which is something he has said. He may ofcourse decide to shorten his posts if he decides that might help him get a better response from members of this site. I myself tend to skim over longer posts, and come to general conclusions as to whether I agree on what they say or not. Based on my skimmings, I haven't found anything I disagree with, so I'm basically on board with what he's saying.

For anyone who might be jumping into this discussion, I'm pretty sure that Damocles is referring to the starter of this thread, Alik Bahshi, and the articles he's referring to are the ones that Alik links to at the end of his opening post. I strongly suspect that Alik is indeed Russian due to the very fact that his name as the person who posts all those Russian articles and he also quotes parts of them here.

As to whether or not he understands that some people don't appreciate his long posts, I'm not sure sure. Regardless, if someone isn't interested in reading what he has to say, they can always just not read what he has to say, which is something he has said. He may ofcourse decide to shorten his posts if he decides that might help him get a better response from members of this site. I myself tend to skim over longer posts, and come to general conclusions as to whether I agree on what they say or not. Based on my skimmings, I haven't found anything I disagree with, so I'm basically on board with what he's saying.

I'm glad that my bad English didn't prevent you from understanding me. Moreover, I am also glad that you agree with me.

Russian benefits from the US failing to support Israel and Ukraine plus let their friends in Iran go unscathed.

Back