The Fatal Mistake of the United

I'm going to start a betting pool to see how long it takes you to realize that it is not possible to carry a rational discussion with Doc Dutch. If you don't realize within the next 24 hours that you are wasting your time, you might not be sharp enough to ever realize this. Doc Dutch is the only poster in existence who rubber stamps his agreement with whatever Cypress copy-pastes from the internet.

Lemme guess, Sybil, you know for a fact 5 other people have reported me....but you won't say who because it's a secwet? LOL

88qslf.gif

You've been doing it for a few days, dear.

Yet you support the invasion of Ukraine by Mother Russia. Go figure, tovarich. LOL

Wrong, but thanks for the insight to your thinking, Alki. :thup:

Yes, a view that has been forged by almost 60 years of Arab wars and terrorism.

Remember this, sweetie?

You, my dear, are deeply mistaken! Where and when did I support Russia's invasion of Ukraine? You are lying again! Then you call me an Arab because I, like Yitzhak Rabin, am for peace between Israel and Palestine, while you pass over the murder of Rabin in silence, probably because you welcome this vile murder. So you are no different from a Jewish terrorist who committed murder, and now you have come up with the idea that I am a fascist Putin. You are like a snake in a frying pan, dodging your imagination. Give an example of how I supported Russian aggression. Thank you.

You, my dear, are deeply mistaken! Where and when did I support Russia's invasion of Ukraine? You are lying again!

Then you call me an Arab because I, like Yitzhak Rabin, am for peace between Israel and Palestine, while you pass over the murder of Rabin in silence, probably because you welcome this vile murder.

So you are no different from a Jewish terrorist who committed murder, and now you have come up with the idea that I am a fascist Putin. You are like a snake in a frying pan, dodging your imagination. Give an example of how I supported Russian aggression. Thank you.
So you oppose the Russian invasion of Ukraine, Alki? Your previous posts indicated you supported Putin's actions. Please clarify if I'm mistaken.

For the fifth or sixth time, Alki; I classify you as an Arab terrorists sympathizer because you supported their terrorism against Israel. Your fetish over a 30-year-old assassination is interesting as well as in indication of fanaticism.

I'm a retired US military officer, not a Jewish terrorist, dear, but I understand how a person of your particular emotional stability, education and culture would label anyone who opposes the destruction of Israel as being a "Jewish terrorist".

Just so you know. Most of us ignore very long posts. If you have something to say, just say it.

Actually, it's idiots like you, that don't read them. I read that post, but I have to say it went nowhere. It was simply a rambling diatribe reprinted form some blog site the poster originally put it up on. Worse, the poster uses citations of his own work--a major no-no--to justify much of what he says. It's long-winded rambling that goes nowhere.

Actually, it's idiots like you, that don't read them. I read that post, but I have to say it went nowhere. It was simply a rambling diatribe reprinted form some blog site the poster originally put it up on. Worse, the poster uses citations of his own work--a major no-no--to justify much of what he says. It's long-winded rambling that goes nowhere.

zzzzzzzzzzz

I know you're slow because you're a Jihadist Muslim supporter, so I'll type this slowly: KILL ALL TERRORISTS.
No mercy. No negotiation. Just wipe them out.

It's been 75 fucking years. A handful of US Presidents have worked hard for "Peace in the MiddleEast" including multiple two-state solutions. Nothing has worked. The Jihadist terrorists always broke the peace. October 7th was only the latest, and one of the most brutal, examples. The time for negotiation is over. Time to wipe out the scourge once and for all.

Death to all terrorists and their supporters. Everyone else better start fucking running.

If it makes you feel any better, Alki, I feel exactly the same way about the Goddamn Russians in Ukaine. Drop the bomb, Kill them all!

61scof.gif

He smells like Chechen

Well said.

Back