the federalist papers, the documents which kill all the right wing memes

when you have cheating in an election and it changes the outcome you know what you don't have anymore?

DEMOCRACY

there is nothing about this country we can discuss that does NOT involve the fact the republican party has cheated in elections for decades

I know. But this isn't about your pissing contest with your sister party. Its about whither we can solve our problems within the sphere of capitalism.

smaller is not better.

the right size is better.

what your party does is sign the pledges to never raise taxes ever again until the country is small enough for creepy assed cracker Grover to do the final murdering.

I know. But this isn't about your pissing contest with your sister party. Its about whither we can solve our problems within the sphere of capitalism.

and yes we can IF we the people have the power.

when one party cheats to keep people from being able to vote then it gets pretty damned hard to keep democracy

smaller is not better.

the right size is better.

what your party does is sign the pledges to never raise taxes ever again until the country is small enough for creepy assed cracker Grover to do the final murdering.
and you continue to make yourself look stupid by referring to 'my party'. how the hell does 'my party' do that shit when I vote Libertarian?????

and you continue to make yourself look stupid by referring to 'my party'. how the hell does 'my party' do that shit when I vote Libertarian?????

how many people here do you think you fool with that crap?

we all know from what you say how you vote.

lying about it fools no one

I think they are trying to be more christiany.

I wished they really did follow jesus.

he whipped the money changers because they were exploiting the poor.

Now I bet he would have had a beer with them instead if they were ( the money changers) working with the government at the time to make sure the poor got fed.

Renters who don't own property pay property taxes.

People who ride the bus pay vehicle sales taxes

People who go to the movies pay the payroll taxes on the salaries of the cast and crew of the movie they watch.

People who eat at a restaurant pay the property taxes on the farm land that grew the beef, and the worker's comp on the farm workers, and the sales tax on the gas burned by the truck to bring the food to the restaurant.

On one hand, it seems like EVERYBODY's got some "skin in the game", but, for some reason... the righties on here would have you believe that if you don't pay federal income taxes... Regardless of how many OTHER taxes you may pay.... If you don't pay federal income taxes, you've got NO skin in the game AT ALL and are a worthless piece of shit leeching off society.

Downright neighborly, I'd say.

It takes a whole fucking VILLAGE, dammit.

Have a blessed day. :)

I have had righties call the people who lost their homes in the housing crisis people with no skin in the game

Your answer addresses neither question.

Do you consider that a family with a member in uniform does or does not have any skin in the game?

Do you consider that a family where both adult members work and are paid minimum wage has skin in the game even if they do not pay INCOME taxes?

Actually, it does. Now for your new ones.

1. Not if they aren't paying income taxes. The military pays it's employees, does it not?
2. No.

Back