The God Dixie belives in!

Will you please start spell checking your posts.
It's no longer a typo, when you continue to spell "believe" as "belive" over and over and over and over. etc.

It does not bother me, if you dont like it dont read my posts. I am free to spell however I chose.

First paragraph of the posted thread OP by Dixie:

I keep hearing people say the problem is, we have taken God out of the schools, that's why we have tragedies like CT. I can't agree with this, because it wouldn't have mattered if these children had been praying and reading bibles, the monster who killed them would have still done what he did. This wasn't about a lack of God in schools.

Obviously, Jughead is a liar.

"This was about a lack of God everywhere in society..." - Dixie

From his opening post.

Who is the liar?

"This was about a lack of God everywhere in society..." - Dixie

From his opening post.

Who is the liar?

You are, because you are taking one snippet and pretending that was the totality of the post, when that's not the case. I listed a myriad of things that are the problem, not JUST any one thing. I also began my most with the most clearly understood and comprehensible paragraph posted above, that I did not believe this was due to lack of God in schools. You have been proven a liar, therefore, we can immediately dismiss anything further you have to say on any subject as a potential lie.

Thanks for clarifying. I had no clue that Fuck You means okey dokey.

Typical.

It's what passes for "well thought out" in USF's world.

He can't win in the arena of ideas, so out comes the same tired vulgarities.

USF really does prove the observation that insults and vulgarity are the last refuge of the weak minded.

You are, because you are taking one snippet and pretending that was the totality of the post, when that's not the case. I listed a myriad of things that are the problem, not JUST any one thing. I also began my most with the most clearly understood and comprehensible paragraph posted above, that I did not believe this was due to lack of God in schools. You have been proven a liar, therefore, we can immediately dismiss anything further you have to say on any subject as a potential lie.

Except the title Y-O-U created would seem to indicate otherwise.

"It's Not JUST the lack of God in schools..."

YOUR thread title.

I don't believe there to be ANY lack of God in schools!

Dixie, do you belive there to be a lack of God in Schools? Your statement, "It's not just lack of God in schools" indicates that you do....

Well?

Back