The God Dixie belives in!

Dixie, do you belive there to be a lack of God in Schools? Your statement, "It's not just lack of God in schools" indicates that you do....

Well?

He appears to belive in a God that takes orders from Governments.

I believe there is a lack of god in culture and society, along with a lack of moral decency and consciousness regarding human life. I believe the leftist anti-god nitwits have driven god out of culture, a long time ago, and continue to smirk at those who try to instill decency and values in young people today. I think, for a long time in America, we have thought this to be hipster and cool, to bash and trash god, and those who believe in god and instill the values taught by christ jesus. I am not a christian, but I find nothing in the teachings of christ to support what this person did in CT. There are certainly far worse values he could have been taught, and most probably were.

The first paragraph of the OP makes it very clear that I don't believe there is just a lack of god in schools, but everywhere in society. Do I advocate for more god in schools? No, I haven't made this argument, but again, as opposed to more mental anti-god nuts with guns? Sure, I don't mind more god. Your god, my god, I don't care. Any god but Adam Lanza's god, that one needs to be avoided, I think.

I believe there is a lack of god in culture and society, along with a lack of moral decency and consciousness regarding human life. I believe the leftist anti-god nitwits have driven god out of culture, a long time ago, and continue to smirk at those who try to instill decency and values in young people today. I think, for a long time in America, we have thought this to be hipster and cool, to bash and trash god, and those who believe in god and instill the values taught by christ jesus. I am not a christian, but I find nothing in the teachings of christ to support what this person did in CT. There are certainly far worse values he could have been taught, and most probably were.

The first paragraph of the OP makes it very clear that I don't believe there is just a lack of god in schools, but everywhere in society. Do I advocate for more god in schools? No, I haven't made this argument, but again, as opposed to more mental anti-god nuts with guns? Sure, I don't mind more god. Your god, my god, I don't care. Any god but Adam Lanza's god, that one needs to be avoided, I think.

You are confusing God with decency and values.

Your phrasing implies that you believe that yhe lack of God in schools is a problem.

Wrong as he is, at least Huckabee has a backbone.

So you belive God can be can be pushed around by social norms?

The God Dixie (and Huckelberry) belive in abandons schools if the Governmnet does not allow organized governmnet led prayer.

Jarod, it's not 'God' Dixie talks to, it's 'Dog'.

I was right 5 mins ago, I told my dog that some moron would jump on my post and make a fool of themselves, and here you are!

You are confusing God with decency and values.

Your phrasing implies that you believe that yhe lack of God in schools is a problem.

Wrong as he is, at least Huckabee has a backbone.

My phrasing can imply all kinds of things to someone who is filled with hate and rejects all I have to say. I'm not confusing anything, you are implying confusion. I don't know what Huck said, but he's probably correct as well. My point has been, that it's not just a lack of God in school, it's lack of God in culture and society, as well as a number of other things pertaining to morality and decency. Thus far, you've offered nothing to refute my points, other than continued hate and revile for everything I have to say. I don't waste much time worrying about what you think, to be completely honest here.

So you belive God can be can be pushed around by social norms?

If God is going to allow "free will" He doesn't have much choice in the matter, you can say and do as you please. However, it is certainly not a "social norm" to reject your Creator. 95% of us believe in something greater than self, and 5% believe in nothing. (Nihilists) The "societal norm" is to have an ethos of some kind, not to reject everything and believe in nothing.

What's up with the continued dog references? Did you mis-comprehend what was said again? I don't consult my dog for advice, I never claimed that I did. Desh asked when was the last time I made an accurate prediction, and I told her, I made a prediction to my dog 5 minutes ago. Then you chimed in to ask if I get "affirmation" from my dog, and I told you "among other sources." Neither of these statements denote me asking my dog for advice. He gives me his opinion whether I ask for it or not. He gives me affirmation whether I ask for it or not. He also listens to my predictions whether he wants to or not. Is there some relevant point you were trying to make, or are you just retarded?

...you chimed in to ask if I get "affirmation" from my dog, and I told you "among other sources."...He gives me affirmation whether I ask for it or not. He also listens to my predictions whether he wants to or not...

What if your dog said this?

Does this mean you worry about what I think?

Just wondering.

Does this mean you worry about what I think?

Just wondering.

Not in the least. I respond to you for entertainment value and nothing more. Sometimes I will repeat your posts to my dog, and he literally LOLs at what you have to say. I don't know if this is an "affirmation" from him or not, but it's certainly something that seems to amuse him.

Not in the least. I respond to you for entertainment value and nothing more. Sometimes I will repeat your posts to my dog, and he literally LOLs at what you have to say. I don't know if this is an "affirmation" from him or not, but it's certainly something that seems to amuse him.

So your dog affirmed your belief that Cain would be elected?

Back