The God Equation

I accept your tacit confession that you were unaware humanity has been thinking about moral codes long before Jesus and in areas ranging much farther afield than the Jewish homelands of the eastern Mediterranean.

I never made such a confession. Who invented music?

I never made such a confession. Who invented music?
That is why I said your confession was tacit. It is crystal clear you know nothing, nada, zilch about world religions and intellectual traditions and how morality has been a long standing concern of humanity beyond what Rush Limbaugh ordered you to believe about the uniqueness of Christianity.

That is why I said your confession was tacit. It is crystal clear you know nothing, nada, zilch about world religions and intellectual traditions and how morality has been a long standing concern of humanity beyond what Rush Limbaugh ordered you to believe about the uniqueness of Christianity.

You're a legend in your own mind boy. Your folly is to assume what I know or don't. You do not know what I know or don't, boy. I know that dead sea scrolls are inline with Bible verses.

Now you done outed yourself as a complete whacko by dragging out Rush Limbaugh. You do not know the 1st thing about morality.

An expert you are not.

So..do you believe in objective or subjective morality?

You're a legend in your own mind boy. Your folly is to assume what I know or don't. You do not know what I know or don't, boy. I know that dead sea scrolls are inline with Bible verses.

Now you done outed yourself as a complete whacko by dragging out Rush Limbaugh. You do not know the 1st thing about morality.

An expert you are not.

Like a gorilla beating their chest, you are all fury but no substance.

If you believe Christianity is the source of all morality, then explain why Confucius was writing about the Golden Rule and the cultivation of virtue half a millennium before Jesus was born.

Like a gorilla beating their chest, you are all fury but no substance.

If you believe Christianity is the source of all morality, then explain why Confucius was writing about the Golden Rule and the cultivation of virtue half a millennium before Jesus was born.

Go back and quote again, boy.

The question is: Do you believe in objective or subjective morality?

I believe the only source of morality is God, the creator of this earth.

I will be more than happy to point out the folly of what you're thinking shortly.

This is simple stuff, like..the way the world works.

Go back and quote again, boy.

The question is: Do you believe in objective or subjective morality?

I believe the only source of morality is God, the creator of this earth.

I accept your tacit confession that you were wrong to imply Christianity was the origin and source of morality

I accept your tacit confession that you were wrong to imply Christianity was the origin and source of morality

I'll confess you're an immoral POS and smash your face right into the back of your skull, you turd.

You can't even argue about morality proper, you're just a fucking idiot.

You brought some fat bald pillhead guy from the 80s into a discussion about worldwide morality forever. You lose by default for doing so.

Thanks for playing. :)

Last edited:
I did NOT confess that. You're a liar for saying I did.

You have shown yourself utterly incapable of showing that Christianity and the Christian God was the origin and source of morality, which is exactly what you implied.

You are simply not up to the job of supporting your claim. I leave you to wallow in your flaccid, blustering fury.

You have shown yourself utterly incapable of showing that Christianity and the Christian God was the origin and source of morality, which is exactly what you implied.

You are simply not up to the job of supporting your claim. I leave you to wallow in your flaccid, blustering fury.

There is no morality without God.

He lays down the code. If you're claiming there's something better, provide it.

There is no morality without God.

He lays down the code. If you're claiming there's something better, provide it.

You, Miss Kitty, are the one with the burden of proof.

In that there's no logical evidence of the existence of God,
you're the one with the fantastic theories.

You, Miss Kitty, are the one with the burden of proof.

In that there's no logical evidence of the existence of God,
you're the one with the fantastic theories.

For example, Aristotle wrote an Ethics that is still read and respected to this day. Morality is not based on God or belief.

Back